Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

Clary was surprised that he kissed her. When he whispered in he ear, those reassureing words she calmbed down alot. She neslted down closer to him and closed her eyes and finally slept. She hadn't slept ever since the D.O.G.S started.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 am

As they slept close to one another, Ray's eye's opened when the sun settled. He slowly sat up but kept the blanket on her as he shuffled off the ground and walked over to his drawer near the cit, pulling out a book, a pen set aside as he wrote down the events that happened. It was his personal journal, since vampire's lived forever he wanted to make sure he could remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:16 am

Clary was still asleep, but it wasn't settling anymore. She started to dream about what they did to traitors in her pack. She pictures herself tied by her limbs up on a platform with everyone surrounding her, cutting her deep and just lightly nipping her. She started to yip and howl in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 am

Ray's eye's looked up at the young wolf as he dropped the small journal on his bed and got up and walked over to her, kneeling down he began to ept her gently. "Shhhh, it's ok..."He whispered to her. He felt deep sorrow for her, he noticed she was mistreated like he was, beaten,cut up and bruised. He was always put to death. "You can't kill something that's already dead." He whispered as he got up slowly and walked over to the dirty fridge as he pulled out some vodka,bread and some left over meat, making her a sandwich he poured her a drink.

He walked over to her and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 am

She jumped up and whined, her heart was racing and she had was scared. She changed back to human and ran over to him and threw her arms around him crying onto his shoulder. "I c-can't be found." she sobbed. "I'm not ready to die."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 am

He smiled and slowly guided her to sit down on the cot, handing her the glass of alcohol. "Calm down, I won't let them touch you. Your safe here." He smiled and rubbed her back, putting the sandwich on her lap and waited, his eye's gently glimmer red.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 am

She sniffled and sipped her drink, feeling the burning sensation as it went down her throat. "Thank you." She said and bit into her sandwich. She believed him when he said that he was going to keep her safe. Clary had never trusted anyone before, always on guard everyone an enemy, it was a relief to not have to look over her soulder all the time.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 pm

The young vampire gave a deep sigh as he turned on the bed and grabbed his journal. He began writing again where he left off. "Fifty two years..." He whispered as he finished writing the date. "Fifty two years today...." He laughed lightly as he closed his book and set it back on the bed table next to them. He laid back trying to relax. "After your done eating, might as well bring ya with me to the blood depot."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

She finished her sandwich licking at her fingers "What a blood depot?" She asked cocking her head to the side like a confused puppy. Turning to look at him crossing her legs. "Should I go as a wolf or a human?" She said. "If I have to go as human I am going to need some clothes."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 pm

"Vampire's find ways to set up small shops to sell animal blood to the vamp population." He looked at her tight body and resist the urge to stare at her chest. "It's up to you..here." He got on his knee's and reached under the bed, grabbing an old dirty white T and torn black jeans. "Here..." He handed it to her as neatly as he could then looked away as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

"I am going to go in human form." she never get to spend the much time in this form anyway, so why not make the most out of it. She stood up and pulled on the pants, the shirt was so worn it was see through, but it was better than nothing. "I'm ready, Master." She said
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

The young Vampire paused when he heard her last words. He turned and looked her deeply into her eye's. Slowly he stood up and hugged her close,the smell of her blood made him shake slightly. "I'm not your Master...My names Ray..Ok.."He pulled away then walked outside into the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm

She whispered "Ray." To herself. Not use to calling anyone by their names before. She ran after him following behind him, not knowing what was in these tunnels she didn't want to be left alone down there. "Do we have to go above ground Ma... Ray?" she asked
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

He smiled his pearly white fangs. "Nope..Everything is all underground for the Vamps these days." He mumbled as he pulled her closer, he felt his body shake. He contemplated one minute then simply turned around and asked with a shy voice. "Could I..Umm...have some of your.." He paused then looked away as he bit into his hand to control his urges. Smells..so good..warm fresh blood...
He grunted as he continued walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 pm

"Yes." Clary sighed and took his hand. "I want you to." she looked him in the eyes so that he could her honesty. "I don't want there to be anything between us." She smiled "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

He looked at her, a bit worried at how things would turn out. Slowly he moved towards her, gently folding his arms around her waist and hugging her close. his lips slowly kissed her neck, feeling her hot skin under his cold wet lips. His urges flooded through him like a welcoming wave of haze that clouded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm

She shivered when his lips touched her neck. She leaned into him whimpering. Clary never thought that she would ever let a vampire bite her, but here she was al but begging or him to do it. She leaned her head further to the side to give him better access.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm

His left hand slowly slides through her rough hair, holding her steady as his other arm grips her waist, his lips part and the two incisors slowly sink through the skin. A quick needle like pain, then a growing numbness through her body as he begins to drink slowly. His body shaking as he tries to keep control. Her blood was warm, unlike the refrigerated med packs he bought. It was smooth, hot against his tongue as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 pm

She gasped and clutched at his shirt, for support. Alll types of thoughts were running through her mind. This was different, why did she let him bite her, it didn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to. Something inside her snapped and she didn't want him to stop.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Slowly his fangs sank deeper, instead of a numbness and irrational intense heat started to build on her most sensitive feminine parts of her body. Her blood became more like water to him as his hand slid down to cup her butt,gripping hard as he buried his mouth over the wound.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Clary couldn't believe how this made her feel, she felt like she was in heat but this was ten time worse. Her breast were sensitive against his chest, she started to girnd her body agaist his, to sedate this need.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:21 am

*his hot tongue slid along the wound as he suckled and fondled her body, his hands running up and down her back, his nails digging into her skin. His soft moans echoing through the tunnel as his hand slowly gripped her breasts,feeling her hard nipples.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Giving off a slight shiver from his touch, she arched her back towards his hands. Nobody hand ever made her want this much, she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to her and covered his mouth with her own.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 am

His mouth was pulled from the wound abruptly to feel the hot tongue slide into his mouth, his head was swirling and didn't notice yet that she was kissing him. Her tongue sliding along his as she could feel his rock hard genitalia pressing through his pants and against her legs.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

She lifted her leg and wrapped it around his waist, wanting to feel him where she wanted him the most. She ran her hand up his stomach, wanting him naked to see wll of him. "Will someone seeus out here?" She asked, likeing the thrill of having a chance of being caught. Clary never thought that she was the kind of person to get horny from thrills, but it made her even more wet for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: