Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 pm

His lips continued kissing her neck over and over again. Yet he drew away and slowly sat up he breathed in slowly as he laid against the wall. Breathing in her smell, tasting her still on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 pm

She crawled over to him and layed her hands on his chest. "Please." she begged in his ear. "I'll let you bite me... Just... please."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm

He smiled but he moved his face away, avoiding from staring at her bitten neck. So supple and delicious. "To much and I'll end up losing myself." He pulled out his throbbing penis and looked her deep in the eye. "Have your fun, once your done...I'll have to get you a toy to keep yourself busy."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:47 pm

She nodded and kissed him, climbing onto his lap and taking him deep inside her. She had never wanted sex so much, she couldn't think of what had gotten into her. She moved her hips his, taking his cock deeper inside her
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 pm

It didn't take long before his lips suckled her nipples and his hips gyrating hard against hers, his dick throbbing precum inside her wet cunt.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 pm

I few more thrusts and she came holding his head to her breast.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

he felt his body tremble as his cum prayed inside of her, gently nibbling on her breasts till his fangs pierce he breasts and began drinking from her tit like a baby suckling its milk.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

She arched her back and came in an instant, almost howling in ecstacy. Holding his head there wanting to feel this light headed pleassure for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: