Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) Empty
PostSubject: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

When humans discovered what hid under the bed, they decided to point a gun at it, kill it before it kills you. That's what the human populace believed when vampires truly and really exist amongst them. Not only Vampire's but also the lycan, werewolf's. Though we were outdated by the wolves, the damned mongrels asked the humans to spare their kind in exchange for helping them exterminate our kind from existence. SO the humans put the leashes on them, treating them not like humans, but like wild animals, even in their human form they were mistreated. Yet they thought it was better then death and extinction. I prefer running and hiding in the shadows then being put in chains, but thats just me. Oh ya,names Ray. Well its what I call myself since I can't remember who I was as a human, ya, i'm a Vampire. One of the last vampires since the purge when the humans began the D.O.G.S system with the were's. Now, i'm all alone, and sooner or later, their comming after me to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The night was slowly settling as Ray rummaged through some garbage, gathering as much material as he could to find something to keep his body warm, he could not find a stray animal to feed on for the past three nights, and he was growing weak. He could no longer keep himself warm or move around quick enough to evade the wolf's. He covered himself in the trash he could find and tried hiding underneath an abandoned building, of course he heard the canine units sniffing around, but he was smarter then that, covering himself in dirt and garbage hid his sent, but for how long he could stay their, he wouldn't know.

But from the corner of his eye he saw a small cat walk about in front of him, his urges couldn't be held back as he broke out of the garbage and grabbed the cat, sinking his fangs deep into the flesh and enjoying the sweet rush of it's life as he drained it quickly. The only thing that interrupted his moment of pleasant feeling was the sound of a click from a gun being readied to fire. He quickly sprinted up a building as was gone across the rooftops after hearing the stray fire's shot out into the nights, the chase was on.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Clary hated being put on a leash. Personally in her point of view the vampires got the better end of this bargain. Atleast they got to die, her owner was an ass and he beat her and she was escaping tonight. He was going to die. She acted like she smelled something and pulled him into an alley and changed back to human form.
"What are you doing, bitch. Continue the hunt." She said pulling at her leash.
"I don't think so." She said smiling at him. She walked up to him and clawed at his neck watching him go down. "Don't mess with this bitch." She said watching him try to gasp air as his neck was bleeding out. Clary wasn't leaving til he was dead. And by the amount of blod she knew that it wasn't going to be long.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

The boy suddenly paused when the smell of blood hit the air,his nose stinging with the smell."So...warm...good.."He whispered as he leaned over the side and saw a girl standing over a dying mans body, the boy began to slowly prowl down the side of the building, as if a new strength tempted him with the chance to feed on a human. He lunged past the girl,grabbing the man as he sank his teeth into the mans neck, taring through the artery as blood began pouring into his mouth. Feeding heavy he felt the heaves of pleasure from the feeding was over his body as he groaned and moaned softly with each large gulp of the dying mans blood till his heart stopped beating, then his blood began to taste sour. Ray stopped then, pulling his mouth from the torn throat to breath in the cold night air, his bloodshot eye's soon fell onto the girl. He only had the breath in to smell her blood was not human or vampire. "Wolf.."He whispered as he backed away slowly, but soon heard the raging barks and shouts of the one's chasing him not far from him. "Shit!" He looked at the girl, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Clary heard the calvary coming and she didn't want him to have the same fate. She walked up to him. "Run away. I got this." shoving him back to the wall. "Go." she said going back to the body and leaning over it like she was greiving for this thing. He didn't deserve to have anyone grieve for him. His family thought he was prtecting them, but all he was going was making an enemy.
The men showed up in the alley. "Change back to human and tell us what happened beast." she growled and changed.
"It go him. My leash got stuck and I couldn't get away." Clary said. Knowing she was going to be whipped for incompetence, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 pm

The blood in him surged through his veins as she grabbed him and moved him away while she clearly took the blame, he watched as the humans talked down to her. It infuriated him, angered him, even though he was young, only fifteen years old. He understood how harsh the human world was, and he knew what they were going to do to her. Something inside of him snapped as he lunged with incredible speed at the only other wolf with the man, killing it quickly before turning his attention on the human, in small numbers man and were's stood no chance, this one was stupid enough to hunt alone. So he repaid the man's stupidity with death, taring out the throat and feasting on the blood,gorging himself. It was the first time he had two humans in one night, the blood arousing him, making him stronger and satisfied his burning hunger, as he pulled his mouth away, he saw his shirt was stained with blood, he quickly pulled it off and dropped it on the dead corpse, his radiant pale white skin shown in the light of the lamp post nearby as he turned to stare at the girl once again.

He began to walk towards, her, sniffing her, smelling the sweet scent of her blood. He wanted her to, wanted to tare her throat open, but he cringed and looked away. He almost began to cry as he looked at his hands which were soaked in blood, he killed a man on this night, he gave in to his needs, his urges which he fought so hard to stop. "Fuck.." He swore softly as he looked back up at her, crying only vampire tears of blood.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Running over to him she grabbed him and held him close. She hadn't eatin in weeks and she saw the blood on his cheeks and hands, the animal inside her was going crazy. She took his hand and pulled them to her lips, keeping her eyes locked on his, and licked the blood on his fingers, slowly taking his fingers into her mouth. She ran he thumbs over his cheeks and had the blood dripping down hher thumb, she brought it to his lips.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

His mind spun as she clung to him, he licked tentatively,cleaning her thumbs and after a bit, he pulled away, his eye's scanning her. "Your not going to attack me?" He spoke softly as he looked up and down the street encase there was someone comming. Luckily the streets were quite for the time being. "We should run, not safe standing in one spot." He felt his chest burning, he wanted more, craved it so bad. He knew he shouldn't have fed on that human, it was like a bad addiction he almost had under control. Now it was all his mind could think about, his eye's fell back to her. "I'm Ray...Vampire, last of the few in this town, probably for a long ways from here..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

"I"m Clary... newly rogue. Um... about this time I am usually back in my cage, so I'm following you." She said fully sure that once the pack found out that her owner and her weren't coming home, they would be out hunting. They would only find him. "I have to hide. They will be after me soon. I can't leave a sent." She said, this time not wanting to be found. After killing her first owner they let it past they were sure going to kill her now if they found that she killed this one to. They had already gotten rid of a majority of her pack, she was done with these filthy humans, they could all go to hell for all she cared.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Ray's eye's gave a meticulous glare at her. "You'll slow me down, they'll find us more easily.."He walked to his hidding spot and grabbed his bag of things. "If you want to follow me, make sure you dirty your cloth's. He mumbles softly, he never spoke to others. He was always good at hiding from humans and wolf's. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, breathing it in quickly he walked over to her and began blowing the smoke all over her. covering her in the scent of cigarettes. he used up three smokes before putting the pack away and pulling her close, he pulled her along gently down the alleyway. "I have a place to hide...we can hide there for the time being.."He mumbled as they sneaked in the back of one building and went underground. The room they entered was dark and damp, he flicked on a dim light, in front of them was a narrow dark tunnel which he blocked with large furniture and posters. "Vampires that are still alive use underground passageways to hide their scent from wolves" He looked back at her, his eye's burned with hunger, the smell of her blood aroused his urges.

He looked away from her,letting her arm go gently as he walked down the tunnel. "We don't have much time..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:17 pm

"Are you the only one who uses these tunnels anymore?" She asked. This was a better place then where she was staying, he owner lived in a beat up shack on the outskirts of town, she never got out much unless to hunt. "You got anything to eat here?" She was starved. She watched the way his shoulder blades moved under his shirt and something inside her wanted him to take her against the wall and fuck her til she couldn't walk, but she shoved that urge down and followed him to where ever he was headed, just hoping it was warm.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 pm

"I.."He felt her closeness and shy away from her, his urges raged through his body, his heart quickens for moment. then dies down and settles. "I have rations a bit from here." he mumbled as he massaged his neck. He felt awkward around a girl, no less closely to his age to boot. As they walked she could feel the air getting less damp and more warm. "Some of us set up home's in the labyrinth underworld. a home of sorts some would call it." He shrugged as he turned a corner, the path started to split apart. Yet he moved as if he knew every twist and turn of the tunnels until they made it to a small dimly lit room, a nice soft cot on the far side, some wiring stuck through the ceiling connected to a small mini fridge.

He walked over to the fridge,pulling out a nice cold bottle of animal blood and a pack of tough meat rations. Which he stood and kindly handed it to her while kicking the fridge close. "This is my sanctuary." He moved over to the cot and sat down quietly. With the bottle in his hand he slowly uncorked the cap and immediately he could smell the blood. His lips slowly near the edge as he tips the bottle up, feeling the soft cold liquid slid smoothly past his lips and down his throat. His hands gripping his dirty jeans as they shook violently, his nails digging clean through the fabric, he had to gain control.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

She layed down on the floor and started to lick the meat, she wanted to savor the taste before she bit into it, The first lick and she turned into a beast, protective of her food, she turned into her wolf form growled and ran to a corner with the meat in her mouth. Clary always had her food taken from her when she shared a cage with higher ranking wolves, :Mine: she thought to herself and curled up and started to eat. It went away faster in wolf form and she brought some of her humanity back when her food was done. She walked back over to him licked him hand and layed her head on his leg looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 pm

As his lips left the rim of the bottle, his tongue, long and smooth licked around his lips as he felt her soft tongue touch his hand his body was immediately away from her sitting in one of the darkened corner's. Only his bright vicious red eye's could be seen, as well as hearing the low animal beast like growl that escaped his through. 'Stay..back..don't c-c-come closer to...me..eee" He groaned as his lips pressed to the bottle once more as he emptied the bottle, the last of his reserves after month's of staying dry. He was fidgety, strangling with control not to lung at her in fury and rip her open and suck her sweet fluids dry.

He kept his eye's from looking at her, but he could hear her heart beating loudly in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Clary looked at him with worried eyes, she layed down and put her head in her paws and watched him. She rolled over exposing her neck and stomach to show that she was submissive to him in his territory. He looked like her was fighting something and she didn't want to make that worse, but she had never spent this much time around a vampire so she sat there and waited not wanting to get hurt. She whined at him thinking she wanted to help, but she didn't know if he could read minds like wolves could so it was just an animal like whine.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Slowly his body and skin halted shaking as he stood and etched his way towards her, sitting back on the bed he lays down and try's to rest his tormented body. Again and again the waves of burning run through his chest, his throat tightens and burns. He groans softly and whimpers as he sinks his teeth into the pillow till he becomes numb to the pain and slowly tries to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 pm

She didn't know what to do so she layed down next to his bed on the floor, It didn't bother her she spent the last 5 years on the ground. She put her head on her paws and closed her eyes not falling asleep just laying there. Not really sure if she could trust him enough to go to sleep in his pressence. She turned to her human fornm and sat up. "Ray? Are you okay?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 pm

His eye's opened when he heard her voice softly ask if he was ok. "I'm..getting...hungry..took, to much human blood...Need to stop for awhile." He whispered as he leaned over the bed and pulled her closer. "Come and lay down, don't lay on the floor, you get cold." He whispered as he pulled the blanket's up for her to slip in beside him.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

She crwled up next to him and ran her hand over his stomach, and layed her head on his chest. "How can you have to much blood? Doesn't that help you survive?" She asked softly drawing circles around his naval with her thumb. Curious about him, not sure why but he facinated her.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 pm

His soft gasped hit the air in heated breath that could be seen when her fingers trailed his rigid stomach. "Uhn...Vampire's...can only drink a certain amount of blood, once they over do the amount they should drink, they lose themselves in hunger. It's really hard...To resist the feeling..the blood."He whispered softly as his lips soon found her neck, his teeth readied on her skin but suddenly pulls away and moves a foot across the bed away from her, staying at arms length. His breathing was heavy, and it was hard to stop the shaking.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 pm

I looked at him and sighed, "Oh... goodnight then." she said and turned her back to him and layed there, unable to fall asleep, completly aware of his presence. She didn't know what she did wrong, then it hit her, it was her blood. It didn't occur to her, about that, she shouldn't have got into the bed with him. She changed back into wolf form and climbed off the bed, going to lay in a corner, not wanting it to be any harder on him. She layed down and put her head in her paws watching the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:28 am

The smell of her whirled about the room even as she slept across from him on the other side of the room. His body shook slightly for a couple of minutes under the cover till he stopped shaking and slowly slipped out of bed with the large heavy blanket and went to lay on the cold damp floor right beside her, covering them both in the blanket as he snuggled closer to her, snuggling his face into her mane as he petted her gently.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

She leaned into his hand and she turned her head and licked his hand. It had been a long time since someone had just sat there and petted her, she gave a very puppy like yip and started to wag her tail. Clary flipped onto her stomach she was only fifteen , to a wolf technically she was still a puppy. She cocked her head to the side silently wanting him to scratch her stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 pm

He gently snuggled close to her, his hand gently rubbing her warm stomach, his nails gently scratching as he nestle's his face into her neck, trying to close his eye's and sleep as he wraps his arms around her and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 pm

She settled down but she like the feel of his fingers in her fur. She layed her head down and curled in close to him, so that he could use her as a pillow. She closed her eyes trying to go to sleep but unable to, she was to busy thinking on when and where the other wolves were going to hunt her down and kill her, so she layed there and waited for Ray to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 am

Ray smiled as she restlessly shuffled about staying awake. For some reason the boy leaned in and kissed the wolf's forehead and whispered. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." His voice was soft and reassuring. Slowly he felt sleep and darkness take him, his breathing became soft as his eye's remained closed.silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: