Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 pm

"Thanks." I said happily before eating my share of the elk.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I grunted as I tore a hue chunk of meat out. I was also thinking about going home and taking a shower with her. That was as close as I had been to her, and I didn't push it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

I licked my lips again once I'd finished eating. I turned my attention to Jackson, watching him. His fur glistened in the sunlight and I was again overcome by the gratefulness of ever meeting him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

When I had my fill I sat back on my hind legs and watched her, managing my best version of a smile, my ever famous wolfy grin. She was beautiful now that she was being taken care of. She was always beautiful to me, but when I had first met her, she was really skinny and dirty. Now her coat was blinding white and she was the normal size a wolf should be, maybe a little smaller due to her frame. "Are you done?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:48 pm

"Yep!" I said, trying to grin. "Ready to go back?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:55 pm

I nodded and shook the leaves out of my fur before turning back the way we had come. I sniffed out our trail and started running back through the woods. I could smell a freshly fallen tree, the wood smell wafting through the air, the blooming flowers in the summer breeze. This was home to us.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:56 pm

I followed him, not tired anymore. I loved where we lived, it was magical to me. We came back to the house and i shifted back to my human form, sighing because I was full.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm

When I shifted, I looked down at the blood smeared all over my chest. "You want to go take a shower?" I asked as I walked towards the open balcony doors. I brushed off as much dirt as I could before entering. I hated tracking dirt and whatever else was stuck on me all over the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"Okay." I said, looking down at my bloody, dirty body.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 am

I walked to the bathroom ahead of her and turned on the hot water. I again, gave her the choice, "Do you want to share or do this separately?" I stuck my hand under the running water, testing the temperature.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 am

"Um..." I paused to think about it. "Together." I said finally.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 am

We had shared showers before, but it was getting harder to resist her now that things were progressing with us. A few times I had, had to pull away from our heated embraces and kisses for fear that I would go too far. "Okay." I smiled, trying to show her that I was serious.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am

I smiled at him and headed toward the bathroom. He and I would sometimes share showers and I appreciated that Jackson respected me enough to not try to pressure me into anything. I mean, I still was a virgin, while I guessed that he was not.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm

"Is this too hot?" I asked, the water was not hot to me, but I could stand in boiling water and not be affected. But I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. I made sure her favorite shampoo was there along with some face cloths and body soap.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 pm

"Just a bit," I admitted, sticking my hand under the running water as he adjusted it. "There. Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm

I put my hands on her waist, like i always did as I led her under the soft misty waterfall. I closed my eyes, sighing happily as the blood washed off my chest, making me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 pm

I smiled on the inside as the water cascaded down upon us, cleansing us of all the blood, entrails and dirt. I sighed, and then coughed as i swallowed water.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I patted her back, lovingly grabbing her shampoo. I poured a dime sized drop into my hand and started washing her hair. The scent of strawberries made my mouth water.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:06 pm

I stepped closer to him as he washed my hair, just close enough to kiss him, the smell of strawberries wafting around us.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:09 pm

"I love you, Kisa." I said, I must have told her this a hundred times a day, at random times of the day. I massaged my fingers over her scalp, getting her hair clean of any dirt or other things from being in wolf form. I started to wash her shoulders, rubbing the wash cloth along them.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:10 pm

"I love you too." I answered, sighing in bliss as he started washing my shoulders. I took some of his favorite shampoo and reached up, having to stretch on my tip toes to wash his hair.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 pm

When it came around time to wash her chest I hesitated. "Umm..." I couldn't think now that her fingers were twined in my hair. It wasn't sexual in any way, but I liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:18 pm

I paused, my fingers still in his hair. I looked at him and didn't exactly know what to do. So instead, I just kissed him again. And when I kissed him, it felt as if everything in me was on fire, like i was unstoppable. So i pressed my lips to his harder.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I groaned lightly, as I traced her bottom lip with the tip of my tongue. It was so hard to gain control when she was kissing me like this. So hard to tell her to stop. But this time, I didn't. But I didn't push her farther, either.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:23 pm

The kiss led on to french kissing and before i knew what I was entirely doing, I was pressing my body against his, kissing him strongly. I knew that I should stop it, I wasn't entirely sure that I was ready to go that far yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: