Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 am

This is the story of two werewolves (shifters)
who met when he adopted her into part of his
pack, consisting of his cousin, Ashley Cook,
and best friend, Chase Palmer. Now a year later
this is how things are going with Jackson and Kisa.

Name:: Jackson Cook
Species:: Wolf
Human Form::

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] Abercr10

Wolf Form::

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] Hjkvhg10

Last edited by deadred on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 am

Name:Kisa
Lion or wolf: wolf
Animal form:
Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] White_Wolf_by_Demondrawer

Original form:

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] Scene-girl-makeup

Last edited by Archer43 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 am

I woke up the next morning and glanced at the alarm clock. 10:30AM. I groaned and rolled over onto my back, hoping sleep would find me again. Kisa was still asleep. Or she appeared to be asleep, she was so beautiful when she was sleeping. I smiled my eyes still closed as I thought about just being in the same bed as her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

I was woken when i felt Jackson shift to turn the alarm off. I opened one eye, still feeling tired but knowing that i'd have to wake up.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

We had been together for a year, but I hadn't pushed her about making love. She was still young and she actually meant something to me, unlike the girls I had bedded in my old life before the whole ordeal a few years ago. It wasn't that I didn't think about it, believe me, I did, but I wanted her to be ready for me. "Stop thinking about it." I whispered to myself, virtually slapping myself in the forehead. Then I remembered her hearing, even in human form was as good as mine, and she probably heard me. I rolled over and peaked, looking at her with one eye open a crack. I knew she would be up soon, I just hoped I hadn't disturbed her rest.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 pm

"Stop thinking about what?" I asked, rolling over onto my back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:15 pm

"Nothing." I said a little too quickly. "Um are you hungry?" She was always hungry when she woke up, I could almost always time when her stomach would growl.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:18 pm

And on cue, my stomach growled. "Yeah." I laughed, blushing like always. Jackson always looked even more alluring in the mornings, for some reasons. I pushed the thought from my head.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:21 pm

"What are you in the mood for?" I patted her flat belly before standing up and stretching. I was in the mood for a great big grizzly bear. She had seen me without clothes from when we shifted. The balcony doors were open so we just had to run through them.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:23 pm

"Elk." I smiled, looking at his muscular build.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:40 pm

"Yum." I growled in my throat and took off my boxer shorts. "You coming?" I asked as I waited for her in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 pm

"Sure," I said, kicking off the covers. I only slept in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, so i slipped my pants off easily and began taking off my shirt.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 pm

I swallowed and turned away quickly before she saw my paned expression. "Ready?" I called over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

"Yeah." I said once my shirt was off. I walked out toward the doorway, preparing to shift.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 pm

As we walked across the yard I couldn't help but have the thoughts I had earlier. I looked at the ground and shifted, running for the edge of the woods that was across the yard. I knew she would be on my tail in seconds, and I stopped after about a minute so I could sniff out an elk for her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm

I shifted and pelted after him. He was the better hunter so i naturally let him take the lead.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

I smelled the animal to the South. All warm and full of life. The scent made my mouth water. "Which direction?" I asked her. She was getting better now that I was training her to use her senses for everything.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm

"Um, south?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

"Don't question." I warned from her tone. "You have to be sure if you want to eat." I sniffed out other elk smells in chase she missed this specific one.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

"okay, south, definitely." I said, sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm

I nodded and took off at full speed, I jumped a few fallen trees on the way as I led the way. We were getting closer, I could smell it. "Go for it." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

I hurtled through the woods after him. I nodded briefly as I flew past. I jumped at the elk, sinking my teeth into the sides of its neck.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 pm

I drew back, waiting for the life to drain from the poor animal. She was getting better at this and I reminded her of that every time we went out hunting.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:23 pm

I waited until all the life had drained from the animal and swiped my tounge around my jaws, tasting blood. I turned to look at Jackson, proudly.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

I loped up beside her. "You're getting better." I nuzzled her neck, immediately going to the other side of the elk to get my fill before heading back to the house for another day with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: