Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:22 am

I smiled as I watched him. "Four please." I narrowed my eyes in thought.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 pm

I nodded and placed the slabs of meat on the frying pan, waiting for the heat to affect them into a nice sizzle. "What are you thinking about?" I wondered without looking in her direction. She had been action a little different. "Did I do something wrong when we..made love?" It was taking me a really long time to get used to saying this phrase, but it sounded a lot better than coming out and being blunt and saying fucking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 am

"Huh?" I said, blinking. I began to shake my head fiercely. "No,no...it's not that . It's....nevermind, everything's fine..." i trailed off, propping my chin with my hand.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 pm

"Tell me." My voice was soft as I tried to catch her gaze. "If something is bothering you, I want to help." I hated it when she wasn't talking to me, it made me think I had done anything. Kisa meant the world to me and I would do anything to make sure she was happy. I honestly couldn't say where I would be if I hadn't have met her or if she wasn't by my side today. I probably would have ended up going back to my old habits.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

I avoided his gaze. What the heck was wrong with me? Jackson was my world, my whole universe? Why was I acting so...so wierd? Just these memories of my childhood, they kept flashing back as if they were trying to warn me about something. "It's nothing really." I tried to put on my best smile.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

"I shouldn't have..." I cut off, as I turned my attention to the bacon. "Crispy?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:11 pm

I jumped up immediately, walking over to him. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his body. "You didn't do anything." I breathed against his neck. "Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 am

"I just don't want to do anything that might cause you to change your mind about me...I don't want to lose you and I will do anything to make you happy." I wiped my eyes on my arms as I focused on the bacon. I would hug her back if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't want her to get popped with bacon grease.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 am

I waited until he was finished cooking before slipping around him to stare at him in the eyes. "Jackson, it's not you. You're perfect. You could never do anything wrong in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"Okay." I smiled. I knew it was time to drop the subject now. I lifted the pan and slid the pieces of meat onto a waiting plate. "Here you are, madam." I smiled, my eyes glowing with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 am

I smiled as i took the plate. I leaned up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:11 am

I felt heat creep to my face when she touched her lips to my cheek. "I have to be at work in an hour." I said reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am

"Oh, okay." I whispered. I took my plate and leaned against the counter. "Thanks, again."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:27 am

"Believe me, I don't want to.' I tried to keep a reassuring smile as I grabbed my jacket that was slung over the chair. Ever since Ashley had settled down with Jason, I was in charge. She was a good leader, but as a female, a lot of occurrences could happen and things could come up to make and then eventually she couldn't handle it.
"I'm going to go check on Ashley and I'll be back at about four in the morning."

((We can do a TIME SKIP~ If you don't feel like typing up until he comes back.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: