Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Gu's Fanarts

Go down 
+5
LivingDead_Girl
Axel
JulieMarie
Bennett
EvilGu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm

i love it! it is AMAZING!!! thanks to the millionth power!!!! and to give you credit shaould i just put the link to ur site?
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 am

Sure! linking to my deviantart would rock. I love you I'm gonna put up that pic there now.

And hi again, bennet! Yeah, I plan on drawing a bit more again. I have a Tak/Karen pic inked now, and I just need to find time to color it. I'll post the black and white now.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am

by the way, yes, I hate karen's eyes in the new pic. I hope they will look better when I color this. I messed with her so much, and she just didn't want to work out in this picture! there's also something wrong with one of Tak's feet... I might mess around with this a bit more, thanks to the power of white out.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

i posted the pic to the story on Quizilla in the intro chapter. please read it. its calld Memoirs of a Zombie. username shyyettalkativegirl9! id love to hear ur feedback, be it good or bad. im not too sure if its all that great tho, but everone whos read it says it is, so i guess its worth reading.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 am

Is anyone a fan of Gargoyles? I'm so in love! What a great series. I've been drawing Gargs a lot altely. I'll get back to Gendead again, i promise... but for now I can't stop adding horns wings and talons to all my characters lol. maybe I'll make some gendead zombie gargs? that would be funny! Hmm....
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 am

zombie gargs would be pretty funny. do it!! lol.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:44 pm

OMG!
There are no words for this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm

The picture of tak and karen is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 am

Are you still taking requests? O.o I have a blog that discribes my way to zombieland..... www.zombiecide.blogger.com think you could draw me? O.o
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Raschel wrote:
Are you still taking requests? O.o I have a blog that discribes my way to zombieland..... www.zombiecide.blogger.com think you could draw me? O.o

The link doesn't work! If you describe yourself, I could draw ya. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Wow...I have seen some of your Harry Potter stuff, hell I've seen all of your stuff that you have posted on DA, those are amazing. I love your little comics xD
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm gonna be back; I promise! I plan on re-reading the books then doing some more fanart. I love you

SPOILER COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM:

I just wanna say something about my lack of muse here: Book 3 sunk my ship. Totally. I assumed Karen was bi from the beginning... but I was wrong, obviously. There was no hope for karen/tak, huh? ;.;

Then there's the fact that the girl Karen loved was a character we didn't know. In my mind, she's just some blank-faced chick. If Karen had been in love with an established character, I might want to do fanart... I love Karen to death, but it's hard to want to draw her right now. I guess I'm kinda bitter lol.

I'm gonna re-read, then get some good Tak art up. My last couple pics were... bad. Just bad. I need to improve, and that won't happen if I don't start drawing again! Thank you to all those who have commented here and on dA! >.< I'm gonna get more active on this forum, yo!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:27 am

yay! i'm glad you're coming back!
Back to top Go down
BabyBear54
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
BabyBear54

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I wish i could draw like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gu's Fanarts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Contests :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: