Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Gu's Fanarts

Go down 
+5
LivingDead_Girl
Axel
JulieMarie
Bennett
EvilGu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm

OMG i love all the color in the new Karen drawing so pretty.btw ur really fast at these Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Bennett wrote:
OMG i love all the color in the new Karen drawing so pretty.btw ur really fast at these Smile

Thanks! yeah...fast at drawing=have no life. Lol. J/k...I've been sitting around and watching Gargoyles while I draw on my days off. I start drawing and by the time I look up I realize a few hours have past! It's a time warp...
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 am

put up something new...
I'm working on page two of "Tak's secret." I think it's cute. >.< I'll have it up asap (I'm in a lazy mood now b/c I have to work tomorrow...so I think I'll go sleep...)
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 am

The Kiss one is great
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Bennett wrote:
The Kiss one is great

Thankies. >.<
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

posted a "scrapbook" page! I think Phoebe looks weird in the pic with her friends...her head is the wrong shape. Oh, well. I love you I like Margi in that pic, though...she was fun to draw. Pink is my favorite color, and my hair was that exact shade for my Prom, so I guess I relate...
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

WOW i LOVE the scrapbook page its just like the real book!
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 am

Zombie peace is up! yay for not doing the work I'm supposed to be doing at 1 in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 am

I think the Zombie Peace one is my favorite so far. I wish I could draw hands. I think that would make my drawing life a whole lot easier.
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Axel wrote:
I think the Zombie Peace one is my favorite so far. I wish I could draw hands. I think that would make my drawing life a whole lot easier.

Yeah, hands are always a pain in the butt, I think, no matter who you are. My favorite thing to draw lately is noses (for some reason) >.<
Tak's hand is really small...oh, well. I always picture him to be a shorter guy, perhaps Karen's height or a tiny bit taller. At least he has cool punk-jewelry and painted nails I can use for this pic. :hart: It was hard to distinguish everyone...who the hell could tell the tanned arm is Adam? Oh, well. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 pm

lol when i first look at Zombie Peace i was so fixed on looking at the arms i didnt see the peace sign.Anyway its really cool i like the idea
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:16 am

Daniel Waters sent me a signed copy of Kiss of life, so I think I might send him something back. For sure the Wall of the Dead, but I'm thinking he'd like the Zombie Peace, too. The Wall of the Dead doesn't look as good without the shading on photoshop, but it's still decent in real life. Do those sound like the best two to send? maybe I'll draw something new to send if anyone has any clever idea's. I love you I know he loves art of phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Those sound like great things to send him.Its so cool u got a signed copy of the book.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 am

If anyone's located in or around WI, Geekkon is next weekend! I'll be there with an artist alley booth, so if anyone wants to come see me they could get commissions or my awesome silhouette pillows of my boyfriends lovely pixel bead art! I love you Madison, WI. Not that there's a huge chance anyone reading this is from WI, I thought I'd just announce it.

I'll also be in several other con's in MN and WI
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

omg, i love the homecoming ones.
<3
they are amazing.!.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm

JulieMarie wrote:
<3
they are amazing.!.

Thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm

I love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exspecially Tak's secret. LOL
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 pm

EvilGu wrote:
JulieMarie wrote:
<3
they are amazing.!.

Thank you! I love you
you are very welcome.
Wink
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Just so everyone knows, I won't be posting new pics for awhile. I'm doing nano this year, so I have to write a book by the end of November. It's gonna be a young adult scifi romance! Along the lines of vampire romance novels, but with the mysterious "others" being aliens instead I love you (yes, I reeeeally liked the new star trek movie) I'm very excited about it, but it means I'll have no excess energy for my art (or fanfics...I think there are ppl on ff.net who would like to kick my ass at this point) >.<

NaNoWriMo Wordcount:

11/3- 6169
11/3 (night)-13269
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm

these are amazng! i absolutely love them. i would love if you would draw picture of the main character of my gendead fanfiction. shes a zombie with black hair and hazel eyes, 17, and pretty average. her name is ivy. if you would do this, id put it up with the story and give you MAJOR credit! it would be great if you would! thanks! Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 891942
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 am

I haven't drawn in a while, so I'd be happy for the practice! Give me a while, and I'll get something posted. >.<
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 am

What kind of clothing does Ivy wear? Is she a fashionable teen? Punk? Nerdy?
Also, how did she die? Does it show?
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 am

she basically wears normal clothng. jeans, cute tops. and she wa shot, but is doesnt show since she ws shot in the stomach. and thank you so much!! you are AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:31 am

Ok, I put it up! It's just a bust, but I hope you like it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Hiya great to have you back posting on the fan fictions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gu's Fanarts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Contests :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: