Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Gu's Fanarts

Go down 
+5
LivingDead_Girl
Axel
JulieMarie
Bennett
EvilGu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm

http://evilwarlordgu.deviantart.com/

Anyone's free to use my art however they want. So, if you want to use it as a siggy or print the bookmarks, feel free. >.< All I ask is that you don't make money off of it, and maybe give credit (I need as much attension at my DA account, EvilWarlordGu, as possible to feed my ego) >.<

NEW 5/18/10: OK, so I want to enter the Kiss of Life fanart contest! I don't know what to enter though... -.-
This first one is sorta Tak having a nightmare. Kinda fanficcy, huh? I feel like he has to be wondering where Karen is, and if she's alive. Seen as how he was the leader of their little group when they were busted up at the church, he probably feels pretty useless since he can't help her. So...
Gu's Fanarts Didnthear

This one was supposed to be two pictures: a good side, and a bad side. I did the good side, but I'm not sure if I love this picture enough to finish...
Gu's Fanarts Scan0005

2/5/10: Scene from the back porch of the haunted house, where the two talk about depressing things like only seeing blackness when they died. Anywho, it's a great excuse to draw Karen and Tak. I'll have the colored version done soon. I love you
Gu's Fanarts Img004

New 2/4/10: here's art requested by gendeadislove. >.< Hope you like it!
Gu's Fanarts Commmissioncopy

10/13: can't take credit for the general pose of this...I found this image of the hands forming "peace" somewhere on google a while back. But other than the general idea, this is mine. >.< We have Karen on top, then Tak (why is he forming "peace?" no idea.), Margi, Phoebe, Adam, Tommy.
Gu's Fanarts Img088

NEW 10/12: Scrapbook page. This came out of my head after reading Phoebe's mom's protests about her having pictures to look back on of a date with a dead kid. Granted, the night was sort of a bust (what with the whole "Adam getting shot" thing), I think perhaps one day she woudl have made this scrapbook as an "In your FACE, mom" moment...
The close-up of her and Tommy is when his mom was taking to many pictures...their starting to get annoyed! Slydell stickers included on the page. I love you
Gu's Fanarts Scrapbookhomecoming

Here they are individually:
Gu's Fanarts Img084
Gu's Fanarts Img085
Gu's Fanarts Img086

NEW 10/8: Kiss! I just wanted to practice drawing kisses...I didn't show the broken side of Tak's face, since that could be kinda...ew...at least when it comes to kissing.
Gu's Fanarts Kiss
Gu's Fanarts Img081

NEW10/5: I guess you could say this is gendead art, since I used Karen as my model. I love you Really, I just wanted to draw bright colors! yay!
Gu's Fanarts Img079

NEW 10/5: Tayshawn! "We need to get us some guns."
Gu's Fanarts Img080

9/28: Comic! "Tak's Secret"
Gu's Fanarts Worded-1
Gu's Fanarts Img069

9/28: Some Phoebe stuff...I'm not crazy about it. It's very syalistic, hence the wierd arm length and strange hair curls. But it didn't turn out like I'd hoped.
Gu's Fanarts Phoebeabstract
Gu's Fanarts Img064

9/27: Everything that could go wrong with this did...honestly it was my own stupid mistakes! Ugh...My scanner was too small, I tried to do two scans and combine them, some were tilted so I had to adjust them, and I'm just no good with computer editing...anywho, they are finally done! Here's Tak and Tommy! It's sorta Trad/DB, but I meant it to be more of a reflection of their inner feelings they can't display most of the time. I know...I make Tommy out to be a total crybaby. I just had the wall of the dead scene stuck in my head, and I'm sure he would have been crying if he could. Tak's supposed to look pissed...drawing him trad was kinda fun!
Gu's Fanarts Takfinished Gu's Fanarts Tommyfinished

9/25: This. Took. Forever! I love you I have SO many versions of this, and I couldn't settle on one! Tell me which you think is best! I love you I'll only put one up on DA.
Gu's Fanarts Dooropen
Gu's Fanarts Darker
Gu's Fanarts Bluefilm
And before color....
Gu's Fanarts Img054-1

9/24: Er...I don't know. This is just some wierdness my head pooped out. Phoebe is saying "Nooooo! We rented the same costume! I could just DIE!" Showing up to a party in the same outfit...how embarassing! Tommy's bubble says "Laughing on the inside....at Tak." Well, this is my first Halloween pic of the year! yay!
Gu's Fanarts Img052

9/23: Bookmarks! yay!

DEAD
Gu's Fanarts Deadbookmarks

ALIVE
Gu's Fanarts Alivebookmarks

9/24: Reeeally Quick comic. Gendead pg 310. It's kinda light and crappy...I just like this scene. I love you I maybe put too much emotion on their faces, but what else could I do? DB's are full of internal emotion, and that doesn't translate well in art...
Gu's Fanarts Img047
Gu's Fanarts Img045

Gu's Fanarts Img032

Gu's Fanarts Img036

Gu's Fanarts Img033

Last edited by EvilGu on Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 am

Merlin bless the internets: Look at how cool this thing is! Ok, not that amazing...just a glitter adding website...totally lame, Gu, right?
Still, I'm having trouble with stopping the process of glittering up every picture on my computer!
XD

Gu's Fanarts Ny5za6jgfa
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:04 am

Coming tomorrow: Eight Generation Dead bookmarks! I'm actually quite proud of how these have turned out!

Dead: Tommy, Karen, Tak, Colette
Alive: Phoebe, Adam, Margi, Pete.

Their all from the first book, so Adams all alive and junk, and Collete looks depressing.

I hated drawing adam and pete, cause their big guys...I can't draw big guys. I hope I succeeded in making Pete look slightly crazed, as that was my goal...

Anyways, I have the black and whites done, I just need to have some fun coloring tomorrow! Yay! Then I'll scan and post em!

Are there any other characters people would like to see as bookmarks? I'm gonna make the girl with the mask (Her name is slipping my mind...victoria? Maybe?). I also want to draw the colettes boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Wow. Adam looks reeeeally bad in my little comic...and Tak's face keeps changing. Whatever. Does anyone have a favorite scene form the book they'd like me to play with? I kinda like sketching fun little scenes!
Small crappy stuff like that won't be put up on DA, so this is the only place for people to see my crappiest stuff...speaking of which, I'm drawing a halloween picture that I'm sure will entertain no one but myself. Really. I think it's hilarious, but in truth it's kinda stupid. You'll see. I love you
Here's the costume list for the scene:
Karen: Playboy Bunny
Tak: Vampire...
Phoebe: Vampire (Oh noes! We rented the same costume! I could just DIE!)
Colette: Sexy cop
Margi: Pirate
Tommy: Speed Racer (sick sense of humor? yes. At least he's laughing at Tak)
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

OMG Shocked those are amazing i love the dead and alive ones. That is jst how i pictured tak Tounge .
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Bennett wrote:
OMG Shocked those are amazing i love the dead and alive ones. That is jst how i pictured tak Tounge .

yay! Thankies! You're my first comment here! I love you
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm

ya i love looking at stuff like this (i could never hope to be this good) you really great i love to see the characters come to life (sorta of)
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Bennett wrote:
ya i love looking at stuff like this (i could never hope to be this good) you really great i love to see the characters come to life (sorta of)

"Come to life." Snort. I love undead jokes...Buffy would always have me rolling with stuff like this. And thanks. I love you

Do you have any suggestions or characters or scenes you'd like to see?
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL I love the Halloween scene! tongue
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 am

Coming tomorrow when I wake up (Which is technically today. I work nights, so even on days off I live like a vampire...haha...live):

The Wall of Dead scene from page 180! yay! This pic is massive, and is taking forever! I think I have carpal tunnel....ow...Oh, it's worth it! I love fangirling it up with pics!

....can DB's get Carpal Tunnel?
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

omg omg, i think i messaged you.
but these are amazing and i love them i showed my friend and she was like OMG those are awesome!
haha
but your a amazing artist and thanks!
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:54 pm

JulieMarie wrote:
omg omg, i think i messaged you.
but these are amazing and i love them i showed my friend and she was like OMG those are awesome!
haha
but your a amazing artist and thanks!

Thank you so much! >.< Is there anything you or your friend would like to see drawn? I'm totally up for suggestions!
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 pm

omg, just anything you can think up.
i looked at the new ones they are amazing.
oh gosh im jelous now. you have awesome skills!
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm

What about Adam once he's been zombified that would be great.

~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven pacman (totally random stuff im feeling silly)
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Bennett wrote:
What about Adam once he's been zombified that would be great.

~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven pacman (totally random stuff im feeling silly)

That would be a good one. I wanna do Collette's boyfriend, too. I just need two more to do another bookmark set....

I'm working on a neato Tommy pic. We'll see how it turns out...it'll be part DB part Trad. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:26 pm

ya DeCayce would be cool Cool BTW, i like the first pic of phoebe and tommy and the wall of dead the one thats all darkatised
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Bennett wrote:
ya DeCayce would be cool Cool BTW, i like the first pic of phoebe and tommy and the wall of dead the one thats all darkatised

oh, good. That's the one I put up on DA. Thanks! I love you
I need to get my hands on a copy of kiss of life so I can have references to certain characters (like DeCayce)...I read it at Borders, and I've been waiting for paperback (Not because of the cost- I honestly don't like hardcover books at all)
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm

OMG! Dan put my pic up on his website! I'm so freaking excited! he rocks out so much! AH!

Anywho...I wanted to post to say that I'm putting up two new pics in the first post! yay! I love you
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Yay! Next I'm gonna fill out an art meme with gendead characters! It should be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 pm

i love the new Phoebe pic its great Very Happy the art meme sounds cool to and i saw your pic on Daniel waters website awsome! Clap
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

lol I love the new comic te kittys so cute. nod
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Bennett wrote:
lol I love the new comic te kittys so cute. nod

Thankies! I was cracking up when I thought of this...Tak seems like such a tough guy, so I had to make him secretly love kittens! I love you
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 am

omg i love tak's secret its addorable!
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 am

JulieMarie wrote:
omg i love tak's secret its addorable!

Thanks! There's a second part of it coming up soon...It will involve Tommy and his strangely cat-repellant nature. lol.
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 pm

I put a couple new things up today. I love you I've been working and yesterday I went to the renfest, so I haven't been drawing as much. I haven't been fanficing, either, which is making some ff.net residents angry with me...oops...>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gu's Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gu's Fanarts   Gu's Fanarts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gu's Fanarts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Contests :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: