Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Contest Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Contest Rules!  Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules!    Contest Rules!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 am

Here are the rules, for the different kinds of contests.

Rules:
Art Contest

Bullet Green Each user can only enter one entry.

Blue Bullet If you post multiple pictures/scans you must specify which is your entry so we can keep track. The entries will be posted on the first page, so please check to make sure the correct entry is posted there for judging, if there are any issues, please PM me. (deadred)

Poetry Contest

Bullet Red Each user can only enter one entry.

Bullet Orange If you post multiple poems you must specify which is your entry so we can keep track. The entries will be posted on the first page, so please check to make sure the correct entry is posted there for judging, if there are any issues, please PM me. (deadred)

Short Story Contest

Bullet White Each user can only enter one entry.

Bullet Pink The entries cannot be uber long, the reason for this being it is a short story contest and if you want it to be longer, post it in the story section. (Sorry for my irony, but you get the point here.) The entry must be appropriate for the theme and must not have too much graphic/and or other content. If you have questions about this, PM me.

If there are other contests that you would like to know about, please contact one of the staff and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Contest Rules!
Page 1 of 1