Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

"Ok since you seem like the smart-ass one, riddle me this? Why would I spend 2,000,000,000$ to lie?" I said giving her a "I'll stop this car and fucking make you walk" Look. "I just bought this mansion and I live alone, I had two bedrooms that was empty of humans, So I thought i might buy two girls who seemed like they was needing help to Live with me, I will make you two feel like princesses, But if you keep being an ass, then you can forget about it, You just need to trust me, We are in the middle of BFN(Bum-Fucking-nowhere) if I wanted you dead, I could have killed you and hide the bodies already" I said as I looked back at the road.Pulling into the drive-way I could see there eyes go big as they see the mansion is really huge.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I froze, the appartment wasn't even this big, "Oh my god." were the only words that I could say. He was not lying when he said he lived in a mansion. How in the hell could someone afford a place like this, it was completely.... I couldn't even thing of the words to describe it. I felt bad for Emma, I wanted to say something in her defense but right now I couldn't even form words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm

"Now if you all will follow me, I'll led you to the door and show you too around and to your rooms" I said as I led them up to the door and unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 am

I didn't protest or say anything at all for that matter as I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Compared to how we were used to living this place was the world. And frankly, he did scare me. And I would have walked away, if I had known where the hell we were. I had never been this far away from the city.
"Fine." My tone was soundless and worthless at the same time as I tried to cover as much skin as possible. My dress barely cleared the tops of my thighs and the top was zipped down to bear some cleavage. I couldn't bear myself to look at him without wanting to burst into tears. I was nothing and he had everything, even things money couldn't buy. He had the looks and the body, meanwhile I was just a lanky, short and pale female that barely had any curves at all, except for my breasts. They were all I had to catch anyone's attention.

Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 pm

After I unlocked the door, I toke there hands and led them to the middle of the living room. Letting them look around, Pointing to my left without looking away from them I said "Menolly your room is Right down that hall, It's the 3rd door to the left, The first door is a huge closet that is sitting empty, and the 2nd is a bathroom. On the right is the pool which is closed for repairs. I will have it up and open in no time" Then pointing up the stair case I said "Ella your room is up there and to the left. My room is all the way to the right when you get up the stairs, Please make yourselves comfortable." I said that as innocent as I could trying not to scare them, I will break the news later that I am a vampire when they are chilled out and not soo scared of me.Pointing to the right of me I said "That double door is the dining room and Then on the other side of the dinning room is another set of doors which leads to the kitchen".
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 pm

((This is where I will make my dissappearance.))

"No way." I said "my own bathroom." I squealed and ran down the hall to my room. I looked around and almost fainted. This room was bigger then the apartment Emma and I lived in. I looked in the closet and it was huge, I walked in it and layed down on the floor, I may not have even an eighth of the clothes to fill this up, but it was still big.
I left the closet and walked into the bathroom, There was a tub and shower seperate. I turned on the water... and they worked. I squealed in excitment and took off my clothes, I turned the water on hot and climbed in, feeling the water run down my body was the best thing in the world right now. We were lucky to get even a little warm water in the apartment. I got out and grabbed a towel and opened the door to the bedroom.
I walked into the bedroom and looked around my eyes zeroing in on the foru poster bed that was more then half as tall as me. I ran and I jumped on it, I laid beck and I felt like I was laying on a cloud. "If I'm dreaming I don't want to wake up." I said outloud with a laugh. I started to doze off in the towel. I didn't bring a bag like Emma did because I didn't have that much stuff anyway so I wouldn't miss it.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 pm

I nodded my thanks and slowly ascended the stair case, one step at a time. I wasn't sure what exactly to expect, but there was a lot to take in at this time. In less than two hours, I had a new home and a man in my life, even if he wasn't mine.
My mind was all over the place as I followed his instructions and went down to the door where he said my room would be. I hesitated a little outside the door. Whatever was on the other side was going to change my life. I turned the lock and entered the doorway to paradise.

The room was almost as if it was made specifically for me. I wanted to cry as I looked at the black iron canopy with the white sheer hangings around it, trailing to the floor. Everything was trimmed in black iron and it was beautiful. And I didn't realize how much I loved it until the tears streamed down my face, and I began to bawl. Eventually I was shaking so much, I had to sit down on the floor where I placed my palms against my eyes; and I wept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I slowly walked up to Ella and Kneeled down beside her and asked"Is everything alright?" as I put my arm around her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:44 pm

I jumped when he touched me. Where had he come from? And how did he move so silently along the hardwood floor? I didn't think to ask. I quickly wiped my eyes, smearing black mascara and eyeliner all over my hands and fingers. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Go do...whatever." I turned away. I couldn't stand to look at his perfect face without envying every woman who had ever set eyes on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm

"Don't be that way, Now come with me into the bathroom and lets get you cleaned up, you don't want to look bad for dinner now do you?"I asked as I moved my hand over hers
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm

"Don't be like what?" I asked. I quickly jerked my hand away and shivered. It was like an electric shock up my whole arm. And it left my heart racing. "I'm not hungry." I said on instinct. We had went for days without food before and honestly I couldn't remember the last time I had eaten.
"These shoes are killing me." I groaned as I unlaced my heels. I kicked them to the side and massaged my feet, my skirt riding up my thighs. "What?" I asked softly as I say his eyes watching me, carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

"Don't be all hatefull, I'm just tring to help you two out"I said as I moved back some, "Do you want me to massage your feet for you?"I asked looking at the ground, "Sorry if I stare at you, it's just that you are really beautiful, I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you"I said still looking at the ground."I better go, I'll be in my room if you need me" As I walk to the door and open and close it, then walking to my room, I opened wide my door and closed it and layed there in my bed,I couldnt get her out of my mind
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm

I stared after him as he left and I felt a loneliness overcome me as the room filled with only my presence. I stood up and did as he suggested by cleaning up. I took a quick shower, glad to be clean for once. And I grabbed a pair of clean clothes. He said if he needed anything, I could go to him. So that's what I was planning to do.
I ran down the hallway and to his door where he said he would be. I tiptoed thinking I could sneak up on him. And then I took the action. I launched myself onto the bed next to him and I hugged him. "Hi!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

"Oh shit" i screamed as i jumped and looked at her"Oh Hello" i said holding my chest
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 pm

"Yeah, its just me." I giggled, sitting up on his bed, crossing my legs. "What are you doing handsome?" I giggled more and fell over. "Did you know you have these colorful candies in the bathroom? Or is it soap? No matter, anyway now I'm hyper." I looked at his body up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm

"They are soap>.<" I said kinda confuzzed
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 pm

"Whoopsies!" I started laughing and grabbed his hand. "Did you know that you are beautiful?" I asked, sitting up and staring at him. "And I'm sorry about how I acted, I know that you were only trying to help so in gratitude." I pulled him closer and I kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

"T-Thank you" i said kinda shocked
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"If you want me to leave I will...but I don't want to be alone." I wanted to hug him for some reason, but I'm pretty sure my mood swings were creeping him out already. So I wasn't going to push anything too far. "And I don't want to get lost, so I'll stay where I know I am." I was sounding so confused, but I knew he knew what I meant. "So, whatcha want to do? I can leave or we can hang out or...whatever!" I started laughing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm

"I Don't know, It's up to you" I said as I just stared at her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm

"I'm cold.' I suddenly realized, "Can you keep me warm?" I asked with wide eyes. "Please? Its really cold!" Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:09 pm

"Come here" I said as I huged her and Pulled the covers up over us to keep us warm. Why was I falling for this girl and she couldnt be cold its at-lest 98 in here.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

I woke up and stretched, at first I had completely forgotten where I was and then the events of the evening came back to me. I sighed, that could have been bad. I thought to myself and got up, I grabbed my shorts and my shirt throwing them back on, I walked out of My bedroom. I liked that My bedroom, My bedroom, my bedroom. I laughed to myself and walked down the hallway to the stairs. I hopped down them and started to look for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 am

((you did read the message right? Your in the bottom floor? and Hex is up the stairs and to the left and im up the stairs to the right? @Cari))

I grabbed the Remote and Clicked Play, It loaded up the song *Wish I Had An Angel~Nightwish* Then setting down the remote and Wrapping my arm around Ella, Still confuzzled about her being cold.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm

I looked around confused as to where I was, it looked like a basement of some sort. I wasn't use to all these stairs and hallways, I looked around and there were bottles of stuff that looked like Red Wine. I shrugged and walked back up the stairs going down a hallway and looking through door. I was getting frustrated. "Ugh! Where is the God foresaken kitchen?" I all but screamed. There sould be maps of this place. Just every where you looked a map. The walls should be a map. I got tired of looking and being lost so I just slumped down in the hallway and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: