Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed Empty
PostSubject: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Two low class friends, have jobs that don't really bring in any rent. But they have their pride. One of their friends sign them up for a charity auction that auctions off women. The two were nervous and inseparable, so they went out together. They were bought for a lot of money, The person who bought them wants them for a weekend, he makes them do ridiculous things. Then he starts to buy them things, he wants to keep them longer than they were bought for. What will happen? Who knows?

Rich Man: The_Raven
Poor Girl #1: deadred

Poor Girl #2: Caristiona

Pick who you want. Things can be changed if you want I don't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Name: The Raven(Or just Raven)
Sex:Male
Bio.: A rich Gentleman, Looking for someone poor he can share his new Mansion with, There is an extra 3 bed rooms and 2 bathrooms that needs to be used up. for he will go insane if they are left empty with no soul in them.
Looks: Long Black Hair With Black Eyes, And usually is wearing Something gothic/punkish with Straps and chains on it.
Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed Raven (This is the character, just with black hair and eyes)

Last edited by The_Raven on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Name:: Ella Dee
Bio:: Ella is inseparable with her best friend. They both live together and struggle to make ends meet. And they decide to go to an auction to try and make a little extra cash when they are in for a sweet surprise.
Pic:: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed Laura_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Name:Menolly Sipes
Bio:She is the other half of the inseperable friend. She hates living like she does, its depressing.
Looks:Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed Beautiful_girls_1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I Quickly got dressed and head out for the auction, Hoping he could buy some young people who needed something differently, that is if they didn't mind living with him. As I got there, I went and toke my seat up at the front waiting for it to start.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 pm

I looked at Ella, "i'm not going out there." I told her. I peeked out into the crowd. "I can't do this."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm

"You don't have to." I reassured, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I looked down at my own short black leather sip up dress. Not my usual wardrobe, but I needed the money. "You can go wait back there until I'm done, if you want." I didn't admit to her how nervous I was, but I hid it somehow. It took a lot of practice to hide things from her, but I was pretty good at it, as sad as it was to admit. "I heard the announcer say that I was next and I took a deep breathe and straightened my posture. "Show time." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

As she walked out into the stage, I could feel my heart stop. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen "1,000,000,000$" I screamed as I stood up. I bought her.Well that was one room I had left to fill. I said as I sat down
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm

I clapped for her, and laughed. I was nervous, When she came back stage I looked at her "How was it?" I wasn't in quite the outfit she was in, my V neck shirt and white shorts weren't as revealing as her dress, but it was all I had. The announcer called my name. I looked at her. "What do I do? What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

"Just walk." I laughed a little flustered. "Did you hear that bid, I got? That dude must be crazy to pay that much." I started to gather my bag, "Just don't act nervous, just hold up your chin." I smiled and fixed a smudge on her eyeliner. "Go get 'em tiger." I slapped her butt and pushed her through the curtain. The applause was amazing as she stepped on the stage. I watched through the curtain, my eyes lingering from her to the man who bought me. "Who are you?" I whispered to myself. Why would he buy me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm

as i stood up, I screamed "1,000,000,000,000$ FOR HER ALSO" As She was just as beautiful as the Last girl I bought. I had nothing more here to do, I had 2 rooms open and now I got two lovly beautiful girls Who can live like princesses."Hope I can make them both happy" I whispered to myself, as I seen The first girl looking at me through the curtain. I just nodded at her and gave her a grin
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm

When the bidding was done I ran off the stage. I walked over to Emma, "Who said that? Did you see? I wasn't paying attention." I told her. I was mostly starring at the floor. I couldn't look up at the crowd. "What do we do now?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

"That was my buyer." I said, not taking my eyes off him. I quickly looked away when he flashed me a grin. My face heating up in an elegant dusting of a blush. "I guess we go with him, now." I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "I can't wait to get out of these heels." I laughed. "Lets not make him wait. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 pm

as I walked up to them, I toke both of there hands and Lifted both ofthere hands up to my mouth and kiss them one at a time."Please, Enjoy your new lives living with me, I'll try to make you two live like princesses. Just remember if you need any help don't be afraid to ask"I said as I led them to my car
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

I gasped and looked at Emma. Following the man, I wanted to touch his hair. It was an odd thought but I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 pm

I followed a little cautiously, but close enough to him to get a good look. He didn't look like a serial rapist and he sure as hell didn't act like one, but anyone could be anybody. So I kept my bag close to me in case I had to use it as a weapon. "So...what do we call you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh, you can call me Raven, and what might I call you two young beauties?"i asked as i looked at them. "Oh and yes you can touch my hair," then says to myself in a low voice"Why doe's everyone want to touch it" Then looking back at them" If you want to that is, Everybody usually askes when i go out to eat"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

I laughed and reached up, pulled my hand away "I like it. And I'm Menolly." I said. I didn't blame people for wanting to touch his hair... it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I eyed him a little cautiously, pretending not to act impressed. It was going to take a lot more than hair that was almost orgasmic to touch to make me crack. "So I'm tired, can we go home, or...wherever?" It was hard to say where home was anymore. I hadn't had a home for years, and I never felt comfortable here. But now I was bought into a family with a man that had paid way too much money for either of us. We were nothing and he could have everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

"Yes, we are headed home" I said as I led them to my Car, I opened the door and moved the seat forward"take a site ladies"As I held the door open for them
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

"Thank you." I said and got into the car. I sat there and started to nervously twiddle my thumbs. I had never done anything like this before . Did he just randomly buy girls or were me and Emma the first? Curiosity killed the cat so I didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"I'm Ella." I said harshly, probably a little too late after he had asked, but that was just me. I got in past her and sat there, a hard painful look on my face. I was in a dress that was too short for me and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing. "Ella Dee." My fiery red hair gave me some flair and it made people want to stay away. But I was pretty nice other than that.
I arched my back, emphasizing my breasts, bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 pm

"Oh, beautiful names" I said as i drove them home, Kind of wondering why Ella was upset."IS everything alright?" I asked them
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 pm

I put my hands under my legs and shook my head. This was so weird. Nerves always got the better of me. I looked over at Emma and saw her emphasizing her breasts. I smiled at her and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I nodded, without looking at him. I had no idea what he had in mind, but I was going to keep my eyes open. "What are your plans for us?" I asked, staring him straight in the eyes. "Don't even bother lying because I will find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: