Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Pliz a 4 book!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry.clan
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I had read passing strange in just 3 nights ... i really can't put down this book ... all that happen was unimaginable i was paralyzed when Karen said she was gay i never though that!!!!
I really don't know what I wanted with Phoebe in Generation dead i wish she could love Adam because i was so in love with him, but in passing strange i really was confuse i don't know if she could be really happy happy with Adam, maybe if she try again with Tomy she would be but then Adam will broke my heart. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH i fall in love in the series.
I wish Daniel Waters write another part!!!
Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 am

there will probably be 5 books in the series!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Cherry.clan
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

that will be pretty awesome!

Is he already writing the next book?
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:22 pm

i think so . . . not sure . . .
Back to top Go down
Cherry.clan
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:26 pm

ok thankz!!! hope the book go out soon!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 pm

probably not til next may/june thats when all the thers were released Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cherry.clan
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

ohhh okz.!*
i'll be waiting anxiously!!!!!!!
Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

so am i!!!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 am

Cherry.clan wrote:
I had read passing strange in just 3 nights ... i really can't put down this book ... all that happen was unimaginable i was paralyzed when Karen said she was gay i never though that!!!!
I really don't know what I wanted with Phoebe in Generation dead i wish she could love Adam because i was so in love with him, but in passing strange i really was confuse i don't know if she could be really happy happy with Adam, maybe if she try again with Tomy she would be but then Adam will broke my heart. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH i fall in love in the series.
I wish Daniel Waters write another part!!!
Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Icon_wink

But Tommy never really loved Pheobe like Adam did or how like Pheobe could love Adam, cause all Tommy was really looking for was a way to get a traditionally biotic person to love him to see if his theory about "love" was correct. I mean he developed feelings for her, but I don't think he loved her otherwise he wouldn't move on soo soon to this chick hes now dating in DC, which I forgot her name ....?
Back to top Go down
Tommylover
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 am

OMG!!! SHE IS!!!! Holy crap!!! I haven't even seen the book in stores where I live yet!!! When i go to the mall Sunday I HAVE to go straight to Books-A-Million and see if it's there!! How much is the book??? I've been waitting all summer for it to come out!! And do any of you read toomy's blog's on his site?? Did you even know it was a real site? It's so cool!!
Back to top Go down
Tommylover
Traditionally Biotic

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

And I hope there are five books in the series!!! I love this series just as much as i like twilight!! But that's a whole different story.... >_> lolz. I can't get enough of Gen Dead!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pliz a 4 book!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pliz a 4 book!!!!!   Pliz a 4 book!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pliz a 4 book!!!!!
Page 1 of 1