Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

For those who have finished the book (spoilers)

Go down 
+14
blondeheadedkelsi
TiffanyMachelle
LittleMissHyde
Bennett
Blaze
ZombieGirl2012
Karen~Tak
Lucky4193
LivingDead_Girl
kimberlymhale.abh
clonechild
misticalturtle
Werewolf Moon
k@
18 posters
AuthorMessage
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

For those who have finished the book (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

I am so disgusted at what happened to poor Sylvia, it might've been for research but it wasnt right, and then them exploiting those things to make it seem like the zombies would rebel! it makes me sick to my stomache, I hope george and the others in custody are ok, and karen :/ I'm glad colette found a special some1 Wink
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Psshh. I KNOW! It's screwed up big time. Research my left foot, research shouldn't involved dissecting someone like they're a friggin' science experiement!. GOSH. I refuse to disect a frog in BIO let alone a real person. It's like HELLO?! Anyone heard of ethics and morals here? I Doubt it. Plus they probably didn't tell her WHAT they were gonna do they were prolly like "oh we're gonna help you." BULL POOP! UGh. Okay, i'm done, i've vented.
>.<
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
misticalturtle
misticalturtle

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm

i feel sorry for tak. he is being hunted by the cops for no reason. Begging
Back to top Go down
clonechild
clonechild

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm

The thing with Sylvia made my stomach crawl, but I started crying for her when she tried to ask Pete for help. That's just wrong when she's there, alive, or so to speak, asking Alish to stop what he is doing and he's ignoring her. And to succeed how? To gain what? I mean in actuality what was he trying to do? Defy God? That sincerely and deeply disturbed me.

The whole thing with trying to lay blame on the zombies I could see, though. It was wrong and it sickened me, but that's what those people do. That's how extreme they are. It's awful.
Back to top Go down
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:50 am

The whole discusting dissection that happened to Sylvia made me so mad I could punch someone. thats retarded and way extrememly disrespectfull and just plain awful and they didnt help her at all. it was a terrible! how could someone do something like that?

i want to know what happened to Karen! i liked her!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

It is soooooooooooo creepy. *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 pm

I really thought that was messed up! I really want to know what happened to Karen and if Sylvia will be alright. I am reading Tommy's blog but I'm not halfway done yet. I didn't even know there was a sequel to this book until I went to the library and it was right there! That's why I'm so LuCkY. But honestly where'd the zombies go? "Underground"? Into Lake Oxoboxo to freeze until spring? Hibernation? What? I don't get it! Tak I bet Karen will be okay. She's gotta be. She's too much of a major character for Daniel Waters to write her out at this point. She's one of the few in the group that has the power to lead, she'll be back, she promised Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Karen~Tak
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
Karen~Tak

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm

I agree Sad
I felt soo bad for Sylvia.She didn;'t deserve that.And I wondered why George went into custody.The police had no right to shoot at them.What a nice welcome back to earth =___=
Back to top Go down
http://not mine - http://www.buzzwithus.com I am a memeber there
ZombieGirl2012
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 am

I agree why did the police have to shoot and take them into custody? Also why did they take all the DB kids out of school?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

I hate Pete! It's his fault that all the Zombie's are getting treated like that!
And it is also Duke's and that Reverend Nathan Mathers Fault. I mean what the Heck is their Problems!!
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

i agree with blaze what the heck is there problem? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
LittleMissHyde
LittleMissHyde

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm

misticalturtle wrote:
i feel sorry for tak. he is being hunted by the cops for no reason. Begging

gosh I know! I feel so sorry for Tak having to hide along with the others underground. DAMN PETE SCREWED EVERYTHING THAT STUPID €Â£%$!!!!!! I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH FOR ALL THE TROUBLE HE'S GOT EVERYONE INTO AND I KINDA HATE SOME OF THE TRAD SOCIETY FOR BEING SO IDIOTICLY BIOIST!!!! IT'S A WHOLE NEW FORM OF RACISM, PEOPLE!!! I MEAN FOR GOD SAKES OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE INNOCENT, DEFENSELESS HUMANS YOU'RE TRYING SO HARD TO DESTROY!!! jeez, I don't think I should start ranting at this time of night. XP
It's times like this that I wish I had at least a small influence over the events in the 3rd coming book. That way I'd start a protest in the streets with trad kids threatening to commit suicide and protecting their zombie friends.

Me with a bullhorn: Yelling ZOMBIE POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

[quote="LittleMissHyde"]
gosh I know! I feel so sorry for Tak having to hide along with the others underground. DAMN PETE SCREWED EVERYTHING THAT [color=red]STUPID €Â£%$!!!!!![/color] I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH FOR ALL THE TROUBLE HE'S GOT EVERYONE INTO AND I KINDA HATE SOME OF THE TRAD SOCIETY FOR BEING SO [color=red]IDIOTICLY BIOIST[/color]!!!! IT'S A WHOLE NEW FORM OF [color=red]RACISM[/color], PEOPLE!!! I MEAN FOR GOD SAKES [color=red]OPEN YOUR EYES [/color]AND LOOK AT THE [color=red]INNOCENT[/color], [color=red]DEFENSELESS[/color] [color=red]HUMANS[/color] YOU'RE TRYING SO HARD TO DESTROY!!! jeez, I don't think I should start ranting at this time of night. XP
It's times like this that I wish I had at least a small influence over the events in the 3rd coming book. That way I'd start a protest in the streets with trad kids threatening to commit suicide and protecting their zombie friends.

Me with a bullhorn: Yelling ZOMBIE POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

wow shock . i do agree though wat is wrong with these people id like 2 see one of them become a zombie see how it feels ticked off and what is up with what they did to sylvia how is disecting someone reserch i mean really its just gross. confused GRRRRR

sorry for bad spelling not exactly awake yet
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 pm

The narrow mindedness of SOME humans really bothers me. It's like DEAL WITH IT and SHUT UP!

(notice I said SOME humans, i said just humans once and I got yelled at. Not on here though)

If people knew that werewolves existed...yikes.
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Werewolf Moon wrote:
The narrow mindedness of SOME humans really bothers me. It's like DEAL WITH IT and SHUT UP!

(notice I said SOME humans, i said just humans once and I got yelled at. Not on here though)

If people knew that werewolves existed...yikes.

haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:59 pm

I know! the humans that disagree with the existence of zombie's should just deal with it. I understand how it can be weird that we came back from the dead and we are not as fast at some things we use to be at like talking and walking but that doesn't mean we are not our self's still. Yelling
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Totally, i mean jsut because doesnt mean you really change well you change pysicly but your still the person you used to be and people should just learn to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyMachelle
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

I never really liked Pete, especially not after what he did to Adam, but I always thought Duke was just a lame old man who watched the monitors at the Hunter Foundation because he needed money. I was really disappointed in him. There are people that I have problems with but I don't do things to try and get them killed or thrown in jail. I wish that there would be one police officer that would be off duty and see one of the "zombies" take off their masks and turn them in. What Tak and Company do is the trad equivalent of tagging a building with paint. It's wrong but they shouldn't be hunted down for it. What Duke and Company do is sick and wrong. They should be persecuted, not the Zombies.
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok i think Karen is ok. I cant wait for the third book. I think we find out what has happen to her and the rest. I am sooooo glad that Adam did not end up going with Tak. He needs to stay with Pheobe. If he didnt i was going to cryyyy!
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

i honestly cant believe any of this stuff happened...it seems insane...and tommys gone and karen..i hope adam can help and pheobe and i hope tommy gets the
e-mail of pheobe saying sorry because if things were tense between them it would be hard for anyone to get better and back to normal
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Everything happened so fast at the end. I was so scared that Adam was going to go with Tak. And I agree with u Kels, i hope Tommy and Phoebe can work everything out. I also would like to know what is going to happen to the Hunters and the foundation?!?!

I was shocked when they said what had happened to Sylvia!!
Back to top Go down
wickedlovely223
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:27 am

Well ive read Kiss of life what i can say is i really love Adam hes so sweet and its so sad hows hes coping with being a DB person now but im sure he'll get better i was not suprised what happened to sylvia you could just sense that alish and angela were fake well i did they were just too happy too perfect to be true and pete you gotta really hate the guy hes such a douche but then again he did tell them about sylvia so if it wasnt for him they would have never found out but other then that hes well hes just plain Evil!
Back to top Go down
Starlight*
Traditionally Biotic
Starlight*

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

I know. Sad So sadd & disgusting. I wish we were faster,if we were I would've killed those humans in an instant. e_____e
Back to top Go down
tnybutdangerous
Traditionally Biotic
tnybutdangerous

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm

I agree. I felt sickened when I heard what they were doing to Sylvia, but I hope Alish and Angela are able to figure out how people are coming bcak to life. I think that would make me believe in their cause. But without results, it just disgusts me. Razz As for Davidson and his gang blaming everything on pete and his "people"? That is so wrong on so many levels. You might not like someone, but that's no reason to make them suffer like that. Haven't they already suffered enough by dying and then still living? Why punish the different? I hope George and the others are fine as well. It's a shame how sickening people can be. I have a feeling karen is very much alive still. Maybe just in hiding? I just have this gut feeling... let's hope it's right Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Well it seems like the book is going in the right direction for zombie kind! Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who have finished the book (spoilers)   For those who have finished the book (spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who have finished the book (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1