Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm

If I had any blood in my body I would have blushed, instead I brought my pasty fingers to my lips and smiled. "I know a place." I took his hand and led him towards my mustang, it was an old model, but it fit my personality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:17 am

As she grabbed my hand, I followed her to her mustang. wondering where she was taking me
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 am

"Lets go far away Tak." I smiled and unlocked the driver's side and hit the button to unlock the passenger seat as I got in. It had been a few days since I had driven my baby and it took a few minutes for the engine to warm up. "Is there anywhere specific you have ever wanted to go?" I turned the key in the ignition, putting my foot on the brake as I got my seat belt on, an old human habit. But we knew from personal experience that the dead could die again, and I wasn't taking any chances. I had a plan to go up country to a place that had been left to me when my grandparents died, and I knew no one had touched it since then because they felt it was an invasion of my property. But then, they hadn't been aware that I would come back. And when they found out, they had high hopes, but at the same time, they hated me.
"Does Georgia sound okay?" It was going to be a long ride, but I would do it with Tak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 am

"Yes, Georgia Sounds Great" I said Looking at her with tired eyes."I'mma take me a nap" I said before drifting off
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

I nodded and put the car in gear, slowly taking my foot off the brake so we were drifting down the driveway, Then I shifted my foot to the gas and soon, Oakvale was behind us.

THREE HOURS LATER~

"Tak?" I asked in a soft voice. "Do you want to stop and get something to drink?" Even if none of the DB's needed anything a normal human did, we still tried to blend in and sometimes I could swear I could taste and smell the stuff around me. We were in Pennsylvania and I knew I could finish the drive within ten more hours, but I wasn't sure if I could take the exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 am

"I think you should stop and let me drive some"I said Pointing to a park where we can switch sides at.

FOUR HOURS LATER~

I started to drift off to sleep, Pulling over to this abandoned house, "Karen, Do you want to stay at this abandoned house for tonight and make the rest of the way tomorrow?"I asked kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:57 am

"No, I don't want to stay somewhere I don't know." I sighed, stifling a slight yawn. "Can we just pull over and park?" It was near dawn and we were about two states away from Georgia. Location: Somewhere in Virginia. "Tak, I have been wondering about something...you promise you won't get mad? Or think I'm weird for thinking about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:58 am

"we are parked, and I won't think your weird or get mad" I said Looking at her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:04 am

"Have you ever...you know...thought about it?" I looked down. I was dead and I was asking my dead boyfriend about his sex drive. I didn't' even know if zombies had sex drives or not. The most Tak and I had done was kissed and when I had tried to make it spicier, he pulled away from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 am

"yes," I said back.IT was all i could think of to say
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 am

"I mean..can you still..does it work?" I hid my face. I had thought of Tak this way multiple times, but I had never talked to him about it, and I was sure he wasn't interested in it. "I'm sorry. That was very personal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:24 am

I unzipped my pants and looked at Karen" Touch it if you want. it still works"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

"Tak!" I almost screamed as I moved away from him, "what are you doing?!" I knew he was blunt, but this blunt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 am

"You asked about it" I said Putting it away
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:20 pm

"I did not..I just wanted to know if you had a sex drive or if you ever thought about doing it, but never mind." I buried my head in my lap, playing with my long blond ponytail. "if you want, I'll drive the rest of the way." I just wanted the awkward moment to be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"If you want" I said as I opened my door
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 pm

I nodded and opened the door, stepping out lightly and walking around to the driver's side. It was colder here and I slowly ran my hands along my thighs, my mini skirt didn't cover much. "I'm sorry if I upset you, Tak," I looked up at him, my unseeing eyes glowed. "And I would touch it but...I would rather do it at the perfect time." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 pm

"it's ok" i said walking over to the passenger side door and sitting down."to be honest" i whispered "i have thought about you, in that way" i whispered
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 pm

"But I don't know if I have a sex drive." I trailed off, closing the door and putting my hand on the key. "If you're tired that seat reclines back." It saddened me that I wanted him this badly, but it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Tak thinking about me that way was different than actually putting those thoughts into perspective. "I think I'm just going to take a nap. I touches his shoulder as I moved to the backseat, partially leaning against the window. I missed sharing a bed with Tak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 pm

"so do you want me to move back there with you or drive?" i asked looking back at her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:53 pm

I looked at him and smiled, "Do whatever you want," I closed my eyes, nestling into the warmth of the upholstery. I knew what his decision was going to be before he even made it and I prepared for him to move back there with me. I wanted to be held, even if it seemed like I was being afraid of everything, he was there for me, and I needed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:58 pm

i moved back there with her and Cuddles with her in the back seat.I kissed her cheek
~TIME SKIP 3 HOURS~
I woke up and She was driving the rest of the way home, I got up rubbing my eyes "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 pm

"We are almost there." I smiled. I hadn't wanted to disturb him during his sleep so I had quietly gotten into the driver's seat and taken control. I could already see the Blue Ridge Mountain Range ahead. It was so beautiful, I just hoped the altitude change wouldn't make Tak sick. "I hope you like log cabins and snow." I stared ahead, flipping the visor down so the sun didn't blind me momentarily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"oh fun" i said still half asleep climbing , well ended up falling into the passenger side seat
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 am

"Tak, there is something..I want right now." I whispered before turning into a surprise attack on him. Our lips touched and it was like nothing I had ever felt before. Usually he only brushed his lips against mine, or pulled away rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next