Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} Empty
PostSubject: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:45 pm

After high school and much harassment was over, Karen DeSonne finally graduated from Oakvale High. Karen and her boyfriend Tak had been staying in the Haunted House all throughout the time that she had went to school with some of the other DB's. Now that time has passed, she feels its time for her and Tak to move on.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Last edited by deadred on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Karen DeSonne
Appearance:
Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} Karen10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Name:Tak "Raven"
Appearance:Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} TheGoodSideofTak

Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 am

{Just a note for all you Karen and Tak fans out there that want to know what the RolePlay is about.}

*Karen and Tak had been living in the Haunted House for almost three years now and it has always been the same. The Trads. threatening to cause war and some of them had even gotten away with murdering a few "zombies." But there was no law for killing someone who is already dead. New DB's came to us, and they left when they didn't need help anymore or simply wanted to move on. But, it was never going to end, was it?*

Karen's POV

I walked through the door, closing it gently behind me, but as always, it creaked right before the lock clicked. I had been out, running some errands for Tommy. Tommy was one of the originals from the group and unlike the others, he hadn't left. He had actually made efforts to fit in with the humans, even if it meant getting hurt in the process. I never told anyone this, but I wanted to leave. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, but I was eighteen now and it was time to move on.
Things with Tak had been great, now that he finally admitted he had feelings for me, but I knew he had grown accustomed to this place and I was afraid to ask him to leave. But it was time. We weren't kids anymore.

As I walked up the stairs, I trailed my fingers along the banister, some dust falling onto the floor below. But I didn't mind. Our room was upstairs at the end of the hall. We had moved in together a few months ago. He never pushed me to do anything and for that, I was glad. That was one of the reasons I loved Tak. The other being, I had a thing for bad asses.

No one was in the hallway as I walked slowly towards the door that led into my own personal space. I wasn't sure if Tak was here or not, it seemed like this place was deserted. My footsteps echoed and the sound bounced back to me from the walls. Even my senses had improved. Not that I had a huge speech impediment before, but it was better. And Tak could almost speak perfectly now.

I bit my lip nervously as I turned the doorknob. Time to tell Tak that I wanted to leave the Haunted House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:27 am

as Karen opened the door, She had seen me gathering items. I was kinda scared she wouldn't want to move away,but I've had it here. it was time to move on. Find someplace safe to settle down, "Karen, We need to talk." i said as I stopped gathering items and started looking for a box. I swear we had one,,,,,,somewhere around here.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 am

I winced as I looked at Tak's scarred face. He was perfect in my eyes and I could only imagine what it must have been like when he was alive, but I wanted him this way. "Is something wrong?" My voice was small as I sat down on the small stool that was next to the dresser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 am

"I....I think it's time we move." i said not looking over at her. still looking for the box
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 am

"Really?" I asked, my eyes growing wide as I looked over at the partially packed bags. "You want to leave?" We had, had so many memories here, even if some of them were happy. Most of them were terrifying. But Tak was always one to take action, and never show a weakness. I looked down at my slit wrists where the scars gleamed in the dark light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm

looking over at her, I dropped the bag on the bed and walked over to her and lifted up her arms and kissed her wrists"yes, I think it's about time we moved out, it is getting crowded in here"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I whispered, looking into his eyes. They were the only part of his face that wasn't ruined. I reached up and brushed my fingertips across his cheek. "Tak, you mean the world to me and I'll go with you wherever you want. But its time we leave, this has been our home since we came here, three years ago. We have watched others leave and now, it is time we follow their footsteps." My undead eyes felt heated, as if I wanted to cry, but of course, the dead could not shed any tears. So I heaved dry sobs on Taks's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm

"ok, I was afraid that you wasn't wanting to leave." I said as I brushed her hair with my fingers
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

"Everyone is gone." I cried, gripping his forearm a little harder. "Colette, Mal, Phoebe and Margie have gone to college..there is no one here anymore."Tak always stuck with me, even when I was one of my little emotional moments. "He was sort of soft around me, with still the raw edge he had always had to cover up everything. "I want to go with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm

"good, cause i wasn't going to leave you here" I said as I still hugged her and caressed her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"Thank you." I pulled away and stared into his eyes. "I'll help you pack." I reluctantly pulled away from him and grabbed my suitcase from beside the dresser and I began putting clothes into it. I didn't have much, but I didn't need all of it so it didn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm

"alright" i said as I walked over to the bed and started packing stuff
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm

It didn't take me long to get all of my things in my bags. All the furniture had already been here when we got here. "Well, now we need to go tell Tommy," I murmured, thinking about his undead eyes, and blond face. We were part of the original 'Zombies' and now, we were leaving him alone. Adam was never around and when he was, they stayed as far away as possible. They never did get along since it was Tommy's fault that Adam died.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"I'll let you talk to him." I said as I picked up my bags and fallowed her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Tommy was down in the kitchen. Not that any of us needed food, but the space was good for other things such as storage and maybe an extra room for all the teens to hang out in. "Tommy," I smiled, trying my best to act calm, but inside my stomach was fluttering nervously. I knew he was probably used to this tone by now, but coming from me...it was a different story. "We need to talk to you."

He glanced up, staring into her eyes, both undead and emotionless. "What is it Karen?" He nodded to Tak, but he was used to Tak always being silent. That way a fight never broke out between them over their different views of things. "Um okay well," She put her bag down on the ground and began to wring her hands against the front of her skirt. "We are leaving."
His eyes narrowed a little as they came to realization. "Karen..I. Why would you...do this?" Tommy still had a speech gap, but it fit him nicely. "We have been here ever since we died, you need the space for the new teens."
"Karen...you know...I don't want..you both to...leave." He looked like he wanted to cry. "There is no...one else here...for me. And you both...promised." He glanced at Tak. "Tak...do you want....to stay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well.... This place is Kinda.....Dead"I said jokingly trying to lighten the mood of us leaving."Okay, so this isn't the time for jokes. I actually brought this up, This is like home and it's crowded"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 am

"Tommy...we can't have you turning other teens out on the streets...just so you can make us happy." I reached forward and put a hand on his shoulder, and I ignored it when he shook it off as if my touch was poison. "We'll always be friends."

"Sure." He grumbled. "That's what Mal..., Adam, ...Margie, Colette and ....everyone else said. But.... do they ever... call? No!" He glared at Tak. And I noticed he didn't say Phoebe, but I knew he liked her so I knew it pained him that she was gone. "Tommy...we will call in. I promise."

"Just don't... expect anything... from me...Karen

TIME SKIP~ Leaving the Haunted House

"I feel bad." I said as I looked at Tak. It was almost dark by now and everything was covered in the late shadows. "But I feel a little right about this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am

"Yea, Me too"I said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"Tak.." I trailed off as I stopped. I had inherited a car from Mal. It was one he had gotten as a project to work on, but had soon lost interest. "We never decided before we left...where are we going to go?" We had left the Haunted House in search of a place we had no idea existed or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm" was all i could think of. "I don't really know"I said looking at her confused
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 am

I looked at him, my undead eyes looking at him. "Its okay." I smiled, touching his arm. Tak only let me touch him, my touch brought me closer to him. "I..love you Tak." I smiled, standing up on the tips of my toes so I could kiss his ruined cheek. "And I'll go anywhere with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

"good, cause I'd go anywhere with you too" i said as i kissed her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next