Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 am

I am thinking about making a Pirates of the Caribbean RP, This is where you will post the info. and what not for your character.
*YOU CAN* use a character from the movie, or
*YOU CAN*make your own character
I Will be changing the story some, If you make a character Please use this format.
If you join, more information will be posted and then put into action.

Name:
Pic:
Relationship:

The age and relationship isn't required ether. but age would be good and the relationship is if you are in a relationship(Like Hex is my fiance{She really is also}) you can put Hex's character and if she joins then her character and my character will be in a relationship throughout the whole RP. If a lot of people like this idea then i will make it
you can also use a name from the movie but change the look of the character.
It will have sexual content between the couples; that is why it is in this section instead of the Movie Based, and it might (I would love it to) get really bloody(it is about pirates after all.)

*HERE IS MY CHARACTER INFO*
Name: Jack "Raven" Sparrow
Bio: A Pirate of trouble, Usually is disliked and is Demanding. Easy to get along with, Very hard to Like/Love
Pic: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET Depp-sparrow
Relationship: Hex's Character(if she joins) if she doesn't join then Single
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:49 am

*As much as I love the thought of an Elizabeth and Jack relationship, I will leave her character to someone else and make my own.*

*FYI There is a lot of hidden meanings in my posts. ^^ If you want to know what they are, just PM me because I don't want to SPAM or bore the people in the RP.*

Name:: Jacqueline "Jace" Roberts
Bio:: Jace grew up, loving the idea of pirates, even though she had been warned by her father that if anyone with even the whiff of a pirate on them was to be killed. She loved the thought of falling in love with the adventure of the fight. So...she became one. She was the most skilled in the Caribbean when it came to female pirating, and then, she met Jack. And now, she is basically the female version of him.
Relationship:: Taken by jack Sparrow
Pic::
Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET Female10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Name: Belladonna "Shade" Wingfield
Bio: Belladonna, daughter of the prestigious Duke of Yorkshire, and third cousin to the queen herself (though her mother was a slave woman) was supposed to be engaged to the devious yet devishly handsome, Raphael, who's father was a bandit. But she did not wish to be just some housewife so she fled the country, retreating to the coast in order to become a pirate.
Pic: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET PirateGirl1024
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm

ok so this will stay open for about another week and if noone else joins then it will be just me, hex and Archer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 am

Oh so it's just me, Hex and Archer. I will start this one here in a little while. If we get any last Min, Walk-ons then they will have to make a character and so forth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET   Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean RP: INFORMATION SHEET
Page 1 of 1