Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Vampires In Love (Open Started)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:40 am

I smiled back. "Morning," I said.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:54 pm

i had some toast in the toaster it just poped up i grabed it and put it on a plate and started nibbaling on it
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

"Hello," I said waving my hand in front of her. "I said hi. You usually say hi back when someone does this. Mannors 101."
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:18 pm

"sorry hello" i said
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 pm

"Hello to you too," I said. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"good you?" i asked ((are Ash and Jinx dating or are they friends for now?))
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

((I say friends right now))

"Great," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 pm

"good" i said and smiled and started nibbling on my toast again a offered the other piece
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I reached into the pantry and pulled out a bagel and 'strawberry' cream cheese.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

i took a sip from my coffee then my phone rang for an alarm "cr*p" i said "i'm late" i groned and hopped around in my nightgown to shut it off i ran to my room and got dressed in a work skirt suit and quickly puy on a highheel boot hopping in the kitchen/living room putting the other one on i grbed my purse and the toast "see you later Ash" i said
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 pm

"See ya Jinx," I called as she left. I bit into my bloody bagel and just... thought of things.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 pm

i got in my car and left my boss was gonna be soooo mad!
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm

I sighed and ate. I didn't have to go to work for another hour or two. I worked at a local vamp friendly bar. I was manger and founder. So I didn't really have to come in right now. It's a Tuesday and we close on Mondays and Sundays so I was able to sleep in yesterday.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

i worked for a book publisher and i had to be in at 8:00 on the dot and i have 20 minutes late he is not going to be happy
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

I sighed and looked at the time. I had to get going like now. So I walked out of the house and started towards the club.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:48 pm

i got there and all i heard was yelling i was late too many times and he canned me and i had to go pack up my office
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

I sighed. My DJ was threatening to quiet right now unless he got a raise. I was on a tight budget. There was no possible way to do that.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm

i took off my suit jacket and packed my stuff up i said goodbye and left with my box of stuff when i got to my car i called Ash i let it ring as i waited for him to pick up i needed a drink right now
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

I sighed. The DJ wasn't budging so I had no choice. "You have two choices right now," I told him. "You can either quit and get no pay at all. Or you can stay and get paid the same amount you have been getting paid for the last 2 years. your choice."
The DJ paused before saying, "F*ck this." And then he left. I sighed. He was the best DJ I ever had. Then my phone started ringing. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Hey Ash your bar open i just got canned at my job and i need a drink" i said
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

I frowned. "Yeah sure," I said. "Just come on by and I'll serve you personally."
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:17 pm

"okay thanks i'll be there soon" i said and hung up and got stelled in my car and start it up and start to head to Ash's bar
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

I sighed and did some paper work before going out to the front and getting down some stools. I had brought out some job options I had at the bar and paged through them.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
~EmoKassidy~

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 pm

i parked my car and kept my jacket off who needs it? i don't i thought i grabed my purse locked my car and went into Ash's bar
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm

I gave her a half smile and waved her over to me. "I'm sorry you got fired," I said. No one else was in right now but me so this was a private thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires In Love (Open Started)   Vampires In Love (Open Started) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires In Love (Open Started)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next