Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

I See Dead People(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

I See Dead People(Open) Empty
PostSubject: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

When you turn nineteen, you start stepping into the adults world, you move out of your own place, you find a nice job, hell, you may even get to meet a nice girl. But for Andrew Anderson, life wasn't that simple. His family was born with a grudge against everyone and everything that Andrew wanted in his life, one of those typical horrible parent teenage lives. You get the gist of it though, right? Well once he turned nineteen, and was kicked out the door with nothing but a thousand dollars in his poke, fired from his job and no where to go. Andrew wandered the streets, trying to find a hotel, but instead of coming upon a hotel, he found an abandoned house that was for sail, the place looked rickety, run down and could use more then a new coat of paint.

But Andrew could go for about anything at that point as he ran up the old run down stone steps, the solid creek of the wooden stairs he knocked lightly on the door, though as soon as his fist raptured against the solid wood frame, the door gave an airy creek as it opened. He was dumbfounded, somewhat stupidly brave as he stepped inside the house, the door closing behind him as he was soon in compleate darkness.

The house he stepped into, was haunted by an unnatural number of spirits, and Andrew, just found out he can see dead p[eople. This should be interesting.

"What the @!#$ !!!" He exclaimed as he saw the gentle frame of a young girl walking up the stairs, dissappearing as she turned and saw him. He was frozen, afraid, yet he was intrigued somehow. He wanted to know who that girl was, who else lived in this massive old home?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Evan
Marked_by_Nyx

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Ooh. May I join? This seems cool!
Back to top Go down
KourtneyKoskii
Traditionally Biotic
KourtneyKoskii

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

wow that sound good Smile
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

SO SORRY HAVEN'T CHECKED THIS, IF ANYONE WISHES TO JOIN PLEASE PM! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:38 am

[so, i'm just going to go and add a character]

name - Rune Hunt

physical description - pale skin, black hair, black eyes, bright red lips, short.
scar down her back&across her eye [from different occasions where her sister tried to stab her]
scratches across her neck [from when her sister tried to claw at her throat&strangle her to death]
dress - wears a black and purple rose button lace dress, and purple converses
tattoos - angel wings on her back, vines on her right arm ending with a rose at her wrist, 'FORGIVEN' on her left wrist, celtic knot on chest [around surface piercing]
piercings - spiderbites, dimple piercings, surface piercing under eye&back of neck&chest, hip dermal, web [between thumb and pointer finger], ears [industrial&tragus&lobe]

other stuff - ghost, died after her sister drowned her while she was taking a bath
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Andrew continued to explore the house, yet his heart pounded through his chest when hearing the strange creeks and noises in the house. "Why the hell did i come here...' He mumbles as he slowly enters and empty room and lays down on the bed, he felt tired and sleep. Soon nodding off, not caring anymore of the strange noises and sounds.
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

suddenly a girl appears in the room as if searching for something, she turns and is startled my the man lying on the bed. she walked over to him and stared at him, studying each line on his face and the way his chest rose and fell each time he breathed.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:46 pm

he was troubled as he slept, he saw images, water, it was hard to breath. Hands around his neck, his eye's shot open as he sat up with a shot, yelling in pain as he gasped to breath. The cold musty air filling his lungs, his eye's blurred but soon focused. Slowly, he calmed down. "Just a dream.." He mumbled, as he laid bake down and closed his eye's, yet felt someone was in the room with him.
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Rune sat there as the man woke. she lay her head on his chest so she could hear him breathing. she lifted her head a few moments later and waved her hand in front of his face, "HELLO?" she pinch his left hand, "CAN YOU SEE ME? ... ARE YOU DEAD TOO? ... HELLO?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See Dead People(Open)   I See Dead People(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I See Dead People(Open)
Page 1 of 1