Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

She froze when she saw his fangs. "Oh my god! Josh." She cried. "She didn't want to die, atleast not on school grounds, that was a bummer. She tried to move out from under him but his hold got tighter. She held back a scream not wanting anyone to see this, she didn't want to get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm

His lips pressed roughly to her neck as he got ontop of her, his whole body pressing against her. His body shook violently between the hunger and his control not to hurt his friend. Slowly, he closed his eye's and his lips left her neck with no mark on her soft pink skin. He pulled away slowly and laid against the cold lockers. Everything was growing dark, it was hard to breath. He feared that he was dying yet he couldn't move or say anything.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Gen raised her hand and left to go to the "Bathroom" she was walking down the hall when she saw the same guy, and girl. And the way they were sitting made her blush. She had walked in on a private moment. "Sorry." She mumbled as she passed them, her head down and she struggled to quicken her pace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

She couldn't say anything, she was starring at Josh. What the hell just happened? I felt at my neck and realised I wasn't dying. I sighed in reliefI layed back o the floor and closed my eyes hoping to evrthing that she was dreaming. THat couldn't have just happened.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Josh sat there, weak and tierd, the world around him was slowly fadding away. "B-loo-d" He whispered before passing out lifelessly against the lockers.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm

l looked at the girl who passed. "Hey Wait." I yelled to her. "I need help." I said to her. "He... I... We didn't... he's just my friend." I told her. " He looks bad and I think he is a vampire. I think he needs blood can you help him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

"What?" She asked, her jaw dropping. There was no such things as vampires. She had been telling herself that for years and yet..the memories still haunted her. "Are you crazy? I don't even know who you are and you want me to open my throat for someone who is supposedly something that doesn't exist?" Gen glared. People really had nerve to mess with the freaky chick.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm

"NO! Thats not what I meant." I told her in a hurry. "I don't want people to see him like this. Can you help me get him to my car or something. Please?" I said not wanting him to lay here until school got out. But I knew I wasn't going to be able to carry him all by myself
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm

"If I help you, will you stop going on with the vampire charade? I get it, the creepy goth chick, lets mess with her. I'm not impressed." I glared as I took a few steps closer. "Don't just stand there, tell me which end or whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm

He breathed in the smell, something disgusting hit his nose. "fiend. fifteen feet from east." He mumbled as his eye's opened, a bright sinister glow of red radiated from them as he sat up and looked down the hallway,directly at the creature that began to pour out like black ooze from the lockers. It's hideous growls and groan could only be heard by the knight himself. yet they can see it manifest and gurgled it's way towards them.

Josh slowly stood, a blade manifests into his right hand, it looked as if made from blood,steel and internal organs as it connected with his right hand and throbbed as if a live muscle or vein. His eye's looked to the two girls. "Run, don't look back..." His voice was darker, as he spoke his fangs were clearly showing. He was not human, nor was the monster he was about to face.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

"Come on." I said grabbing the girls arm pulling her with me. This was to much, too much. I thought. So this was what he had to tall me. I said pulling her "Do you have a car?" I asked "Nevermind if so we will come back for it." I said opening her door "Get in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2