Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

In ancient time's of old there was darkness. The world had fallen into despair, kingdom's were being felled by demonic beasts, and the human's cried out for their savior. So came about the legendary blood knight, a warrior of demonic strength and power. Cutting his enemies with a single stroke of his blade. Many praised,feared and loved the hero who saved the land from peril.

Time had passed, the destruction was averted thanks to the hero, but as the hero suddenly appeared, he faded away in time. but now, in the new millennium of year 2010 in a small rural town, the darkness once more arises and creatures lurking in the darkness pry upon the innocent.

A young boy awakens in the dead of night, in his room, covered in a cold sweat. His chest burns, his head hazed with the screams of thousands, his eye's open to show a blood red mist in them. He is this world's new Blood Knight.

Joshua had no idea what was happening, his body acted on it's own as he stepped out of bed in his black pajamas and walked out of the house and into the knight. The cold air flooding his lung's, smells,tastes and feelings all increased. he felt no longer heavy, he didn't even need to breath. But a sickening twist in his stomach made him groan in anguish. Only being alerted by a large beast like being stepping out of the darkness of the night. it's slobbering mouth agape as it goals menacingly at the boy.

Yet he was not afraid, he didn't seem scared what so ever. On the other hand, he felt enraged. He leaped towards the beast,snarling and roaring in anger as he grabbed hold of the monsters mouth and with a simple display of astonishing power and strength he tore open the beasts mouth, ripping and rending it's flesh apart as it's blood splatter's about. His hand's covered in the beasts crimson fluids, he could not resist his urge. His tongue gently licked the blood clean from his hands. It tasted wonderful, it had no flavor but was warming,smooth and it released the tense not twisting in his stomach slightly.

So without thinking her buried his mouth into the gaping wound of the torn neck of the beast and fed on it's blood till the pain ceased in his chest. dropping the dead carcass he steps away.

"What have I become..' He mumbles as he wanders, broken minded and stunned, back to his room and lay's in his bed, hoping it was all a miserable dream. As the light hit's the sky, the beast shrivels and burns away in the morning sun. The monsters restrictions were to nightfall only. And as the sun arises, the boy awoken to the hunger, knowing it was not all just a horrible nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm

((Ill be the friend))

Nycole woke up the next day and stretched, she climbed out of bed in her red silk pajamas and went to get in the shower. She got in standing under the warm water, just thinking about things. She climbed out when her fingers started to get all wrinkly and she picked out what she was going to wear for the day. Her favorite jeans and a plain black Tee.
She walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and stuff before she started her day off. She thought he life was perfect, she had the best of friends and everything she wanted nothing could go wrong. She got done and went to get her shoes and her keys before she left, her parents were gone as always off on some trip so she had nothing to worry about, being late and all.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm

As Joshua's eye's opened he awakened to the stinging pain deep in his chest. he shook it off as he stumbled his way into the shower. Cleaning his strong firm body under the heated water, he washed his long black hair and made his way back to his room,dressing then finding his brother and sister already eating breakfast. Their parents in different parts of the house, dad sitting in the living room watching the morning new's and their mother cooking her breakfast in the kitchen. "Hey Josh, want anything." Josh didn't say anything. Blood would be nice... He thought. His mother stared at him. "Oh my god, Josh, you look sick, your all pasty and pale." She rushed over and pressed her hand to the boy's forehead which was cold as ice. "Your frozen honey! Were you sleeping with the window open? Your not heading to school today!" She grumbled as she turned him around. "Go get back to bed.

Josh protested. "I'm fine mom!..I'm going to school early...I need to study for a test today." He lied with every word that fell out his mouth. He turned to look at his brother and sister, then he simply turned away form them all and headed out the door.

"Joshua.."His father called from the spacious living room. Josh froze and turned about. "Ya dad?"

"Have a nice day a school son." He mumbled as his attention focused on the new's. "Be careful out there today, there has been strange reporting of creatures in town, think some wild animal's from the reserve's stumbled in town."

Josh sighed as he walked outside and headed off to school. Ya, I killed one of them last night pops! The sun was warm, but not overbearing. He finally makes it to school, an hour earlier then usual.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 pm

((Okay so I'm gonna let the fate of my character play out, so I'm not a specific part.))

Genesis woke up that morning with an eerie feeling. She always had feelings like this when bad things were happening. Or when something was coming. But with someone of her status she didn't really need to worry about it. She was a nobody to everyone in her small town. No one was cofortble going up to the dark beauty. They were all scared of her.

When she got up, she grabbed a pair of black leather pants and boots, along with a gray tee and her black leather jacket. Everything fit her in a way to emphasize her where it counted. Since she didn't have any friends or a boyfriend she didn't dress to impress anyone.

She walked past her parents without a word. They were used to her routine, she was business and no talk.

As she drove to school she thought about the strange happenings that had been going on the past couple of weeks and she was tired of hearing everyone in town talking about it. Maybe one day she would actually find someone who was willing to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

She left fro school, but instead of going straight there she stopped and got some coffee. Nycole would never admit it,but she had a problem, She wouldn't start her morning off without coffee. She made it to school with fifteen minutes to spare, this was the first time she was early. She sat in her 69' red chavelle waiting for Jashua to show up.

Nycole looked around and sighed, she reclined her seat back as far as it wound go, proping her feet up on the dashboard, turned on the radio and started to doze.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 am

The world spun around him as Joshua made it to the school rather early,seeing the red vehicle soon parking in the school parking lot, Josh paused for a moment, he took a deep breath in and the wafting smell of coffee hit his nose first. "Nycole still drinks that stuff.." He mumbled as he was a good length away from the car. The second thing he could smell, was something bitter in the air, it made his lungs and chest flare and burn. Blood...I can smell her blood.

He began walking towards her car, staring blankly, as if in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 am

Something startled Nycole awake. She sat up and turned her head looking out the window seeing Josh, she smiled And turned to grab her books. She opened the car door "Hey whats up Josh?" she asked turning to look at him. Her smile faded when she saw the look on his face, "Um...Josh? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:55 pm

His mind snapped awake when hearing her voice, he shook his head while turning away from her. 'N..nothing." He spoke his shy stammer voice as usual. Josh was not one to be strong or courageous around others. Specially young women, even if the girl is his best friend. He couldn't help for some reason to be nervous about something. This time his insides felt on fire, he hungered for something, the sweet bitter smell of something metallic in the air made his lips dry. "You..g-got a smoke..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yeah." I said reaching back into my car to grab the pack. I pulled one out and handed it to him. Grabbing the lighter from my purse. "So what did you do last night?" I asked because it looked like he had a rough night, and he looked sick.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:12 am

Grabbing the smoke and lighter he took a deep inhale opf the cigarette and got furious. "Fuck..not even a head buzz" He then looked at her with glossy red eye's. "I don't even know how to explain what happened..." He then glanced back at the cigarette, his hand, then back to the smoke. He did something rather drastic and shocking, he jabbed the hot ember of the cigarette into the palm of his hand. The sound of searing could be heard, yet Josh didn't even flinch. "Even pain is gone...Shit." He gave her back the slightly used cigarette. "Somethings happening to me...to this town." He felt his inside's flare over and over.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 am

She looked at his hand. "You know if I were someone completely different, that whole cigerette thing would be strange." She said relighing the cigerette and inhaled deeply. She took one last puff and threw ot on the ground exhaling. "What do you mean 'something happened to this town.'?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 am

((I'm jumping back in while I can xP))

Genesis somehow got side-tracked, making herself late, but she had all of these sudden urges for caffeigne. Her coffee. Her mouth was already watering at the thought of the sweet chocolate on her tongue.

As usual no one really looked up when she entered the room, the bell ringing over the door as she came in, in front of the wind. There were a few faces she recognized from school, but she never talked to them. With her face hidden behind her long dark hair, she walked up to the counter, putting her weight on one leg as she swayed her hips back and forth, waiting for her order.
Her nose wrinkled at the smell of smoke, she had quit, but she had the sudden urge to have just one drag.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

Josh felt his insides quake as the bell rung, he made his way through the school without answering his friends question. He wasn't sure how to answer even. As he got into the class, his whole body felt weak. as if his insides suddenly tightened up on him. Causing him to sit down rather roughly beside the girl with raven hair. his body shaking, his breathing hoarse and rough. His eye's turned to look at her, bloodshot and hungering.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Nycole walked into class and she sat down worried about Josh. She had seen him act pretty strange at times, but there was just somthing different about him today. She pulled out her cell phone and texted him:

:Want to hang out tonight?

She wanted him to tell her that everything was fine with him and there was nothing for her to worry about.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Josh leaned back in his chair, he felt his chest begin to shake withe an anticipation. His breathing was heavy as he pulled his vibrating cell from his poked, flipping it open and seeing Nycole's message, he calmed down a bit and tried to think of how to answer her.

: I'm kind of messed up right now, somethings happening to me. I can't feel pain, and I have this strange craving for blood when I see or smell it. I need your help.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

She looked at the message and didn't really know what to say, He was her friend so she had to help him. She wanted to believe it was true so she messaged back.

:Parents gone all week, my house after school?
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:20 am

Gen's eyes flashed over to the guy who had sat next to her. No one ever sat near her. They were always afraid. She slowly studied him, there was something different about him than the average male their age, she only hoped he didn't catch her staring. She shifted her weight, stretching her long legs out in front of her. She had an unusual height for a women, towering over most people at the height of six feet and three inches.
She couldn't help, but notice he looked like he was in pain, and she wanted to reach out to him. But that was very, very stupid.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Josh felt weak, as if the room was spinning, making him nausea and squeeze. His eye's closed for a moment as he answered back quickly.

:Ok, though i can't promise shit won't hit the fan...last night was @!#$ed up.

He sighed as he tried paying attention to the lesson, but everything was getting hazy, noises and sensations were distorting. "Damn..."He whispered as he leaned forward and laid his head on his desk, something urged him to look over. As if a pair of eye's were watching him, he was right. Seeing a raven haired girl staring at him. His eye's had a supernatural bright red tint in them, almost glowing with hunger he felt burning in his chest. Quickly he looked away closing his eye's. Shit...don't need the attention idiot! Freaking hell it feel's like someone's cutting me up inside!
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 am

Without thinking, Gen leaned over, until she was closer to him than she dared. "I know this is a stupid question, but are you okay? Is there anything I can do?" She was braced for him to give her the blank stare and tell her to get lost. She was used to it. She didn't know him at all and yet, she was drawn to him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

He turned to look at the girl, his eye's were bloodshot red. His mouth slowly opened, showing her his bright white fangs, as he lets out a quite groan of hunger deep in his chest. He stopped and covered his mouth and turned away.He didn't know how much longer he could bare the pain inside, he quickly raised his hand and was excused to leave the class as he ran out in a fast motion down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Her face was frozen on the same expression mixed between fear and shock. His canines were sharp. Almost as if he were a...no, they didn't exist. She had to tell herself that for the next hour. She didn't say anything and she didn't volunteer anything. She was scared..and yet, she still wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 pm

She thought about Josh's last text. What happened last night? She wondered. Nycole was worried about him. He was her only friend and she wasn't going to loose him. Maybe he's sick, She thought. That had to be it. This morning he looked like he was about to die, Oh my god he can't die.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:58 am

As he walked down the hallway everything shook and shuttered. He soon stopped at his locker as he tried to get his stuff to head home but soon feel short and fell to the cold marble floor.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Nycole raised her hand to go to the bathroom and she walked out. She grabbed the pass and walked out of class, walking down the hallway and whistling she saw a kid laying on the floor. She ran over to him< she flipped him over and saw that is was Josh. "Oh.My.God!!! Josh." She said, maybe he just passed out. "Josh?" She said slapping him in the face lightly. "Please get up. SOMEONE HELP!!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Shaking,nausea and thirst. These things rolled around in his mind, yet he started to calm down slightly. He felt the soft warm hands touch his, instantly he moved to topple her pulling her to the ground and getting a top of her in a most sexual position. His mouth opened to bare the long pearl white fangs as he snarled ravenously and slowly drawing closer to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)   Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Knights (Deadred and Caristiona)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next