Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Differently Biotic Studies

Go down 
+7
HopeNight
Kiera!!!!
LivingDead_Girl
k@
Lita138
Ariana
Raschel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bekki
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Bekki

Differently Biotic Studies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm

x.Cupcake.Williams.x wrote:
Bekki wrote:
Bekki wrote:
Yelling No no no... I hate undead studies... How do scientist test they're theries? On geniepigs... And in undead studies who do you this is gonna be the guinepigs? zombie No disecting, no ijecting.... Count me out of this mess! Gonk

... oh my gosh thats so true. i dont think they should be testing their theories on us though. its really sad.

xx.

I know, have you ever seen what happens to lab rats? shock Most of them die. zombie They'll use us as labrats killing us off by trying to "help". Crying or Very sad No way no way no way! Yelling

nawww. i dont want to be a labrat. im preety happy the way i am. =[. whats the point in helping us if we're going to die in the process of being "helped" anyways? Cry i dont really want to die again.

xx

Thats what I'm sayin' girly. I think we should be left alone to be dead in peace. zombie
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 am

Bekki wrote:
Bekki wrote:
Bekki wrote:
Yelling No no no... I hate undead studies... How do scientist test they're theries? On geniepigs... And in undead studies who do you this is gonna be the guinepigs? zombie No disecting, no ijecting.... Count me out of this mess! Gonk

... oh my gosh thats so true. i dont think they should be testing their theories on us though. its really sad.

xx.

I know, have you ever seen what happens to lab rats? shock Most of them die. zombie They'll use us as labrats killing us off by trying to "help". Crying or Very sad No way no way no way! Yelling

nawww. i dont want to be a labrat. im preety happy the way i am. =[. whats the point in helping us if we're going to die in the process of being "helped" anyways? Cry i dont really want to die again.

xx

Thats what I'm sayin' girly. I think we should be left alone to be dead in peace. zombie

.... TO BE DEAD IN PEACE. i like that saying. Wink

and i swear if anyone of those creeps comes anywhere near me imma .... i dont know what imma do shock
Back to top Go down
Bekki
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Bekki

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 am

Bekki wrote:
Bekki wrote:
Bekki wrote:

xx.

xx

.... TO BE DEAD IN PEACE. i like that saying. Wink

and i swear if anyone of those creeps comes anywhere near me imma .... i dont know what imma do shock

I'd bite em zombie Just to scare the shiz out of em though XD I used to bite people all the time when I was alive sweat drop But everyone acts like its a big deal now that I'm dead. Gonk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differently Biotic Studies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2