Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Differently Biotic Studies

Go down 
+7
HopeNight
Kiera!!!!
LivingDead_Girl
k@
Lita138
Ariana
Raschel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Differently Biotic Studies Empty
PostSubject: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:37 pm

What do you guys think of the DB studies group? I don't know how much I really trust them...and Angela well...she seemed pretty sketchy at the end...Plus, where's Sylvia!
Back to top Go down
Ariana
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

OMG! I wanna know what will happen to Sylvia so bad! Undead Studies seemed fine at first but I think Angela is trying to get somethign from the db kids. Like experiment and study them or something....
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:26 am

I kinda get the feeling that Alish is dieing or something and they are looking for like immortality or something...lol
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:27 pm

agreed! There is something strange going on with Angela. What did happen to Sylvia...and it seems like Angela is just trying to get as much information as she can..I thought the idea of the DB program was a good thing becasue it would allow others to interact and share questions and get answers..but I don't feel like that is how the program is ending up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lita-Sotelo/1079750324
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Very true, its more like they are ready to cage everyone up and force them into cells while they test, poke, prod, and do all sorts of experiments on them.
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

yea I am hoping no one else ends up in that secret room!! I wonder what Skip's thoughts are on all that???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lita-Sotelo/1079750324
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm

True, true, you should make a character area for Skip XP lol!
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am

something fishy is going on there!
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am

they seemed good at first, but now? idk
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

i really need to read!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm

o.k. i finished, now i KNOW something's up i dont trust Angela talk to da hand
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm

bella wrote:
o.k. i finished, now i KNOW something's up i dont trust Angela talk to da hand

yah
Back to top Go down
HopeNight
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

I don't trust Angela. But I like the idea of Undead Studies.

However, maybe then doing all this group thing. Just talk to the kids huh? Most people are shy and being put in the spotlight won't help.

Plus just let them come to you in their own time. After Dorian died, I waited for him to come to me. Just being there helps more you know?

He came to me and began to talk and talk.

The lesson here is that sometimes in order to get the information you need. You need to have love and patience.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

HopeNight wrote:
I don't trust Angela. But I like the idea of Undead Studies.

However, maybe then doing all this group thing. Just talk to the kids huh? Most people are shy and being put in the spotlight won't help.

Plus just let them come to you in their own time. After Dorian died, I waited for him to come to me. Just being there helps more you know?

He came to me and began to talk and talk.

The lesson here is that sometimes in order to get the information you need. You need to have love and patience.

omg that's beautiful... and true i guess.
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am

Random Question: Could Werewolves be considered 'differently Biotic' because we aren't trad. biotic like humans? I know it's random and kinda irrelevent but i just thought it'd be interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 pm

yeah,it is a really good question now i wanna know that too
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:53 pm

What about Vampires? Are they DB'S
I think werewolves could be cause we don't live human lives, we're part wolf, not exactly human. But what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm

i have no idea, those are really good questions...are we?
Back to top Go down
Takayuki
Traditionally Biotic
Takayuki

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 pm

I think the people at the foundation are pretty psycho, myself.
Maybe they have good intentions.... but they're twisted. I don't like them, and that's putting it mildly. I could go into further detail about just how much I dislike them, but that would be pointless. Anyone who knows what they've done should understand.

@*Bella Cullen* and Werewolf Moon:
Pretty sure anthing not "human" in the traditional sense could technically be considered differently biotic. I doubt it's limited to zombies. Vampires are closer to us though. Werewolves are still breathers.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 pm

thank yooouuu
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 am

yeah. at first i thought it seemed fine as well but then sylvia sort of went missing and the others werent allowed to see her and angela was acting all weird so now im really worried about whats going on behind closed doors.

xx.
Back to top Go down
Bekki
Bekki

PostSubject: No Undead Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am

Yelling No no no... I hate undead studies... How do scientist test they're theries? On geniepigs... And in undead studies who do you this is gonna be the guinepigs? zombie No disecting, no ijecting.... Count me out of this mess! Gonk
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

Bekki wrote:
Yelling No no no... I hate undead studies... How do scientist test they're theries? On geniepigs... And in undead studies who do you this is gonna be the guinepigs? zombie No disecting, no ijecting.... Count me out of this mess! Gonk

... oh my gosh thats so true. i dont think they should be testing their theories on us though. its really sad.

xx.
Back to top Go down
Bekki
Bekki

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

x.Cupcake.Williams.x wrote:
Bekki wrote:

... oh my gosh thats so true. i dont think they should be testing their theories on us though. its really sad.

xx.

I know, have you ever seen what happens to lab rats? shock Most of them die. zombie They'll use us as labrats killing us off by trying to "help". Crying or Very sad No way no way no way! Yelling
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 am

Bekki wrote:
x.Cupcake.Williams.x wrote:
Bekki wrote:

xx.

I know, have you ever seen what happens to lab rats? shock Most of them die. zombie They'll use us as labrats killing us off by trying to "help". Crying or Very sad No way no way no way! Yelling

nawww. i dont want to be a labrat. im preety happy the way i am. =[. whats the point in helping us if we're going to die in the process of being "helped" anyways? Cry i dont really want to die again.

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differently Biotic Studies   Differently Biotic Studies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differently Biotic Studies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next