Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

hey im mal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mal
Traditionally Biotic

hey im mal Empty
PostSubject: hey im mal   hey im mal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:58 pm

the generation dead books were scarcly being sold in australia so i didn't know anything about it till i was given a copy for christmas,
now ive read the first two books and im loving the series
Back to top Go down
mal
Traditionally Biotic

hey im mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im mal   hey im mal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 pm

whoops i forgot to answer the questions

What is your name? Paul

Where are you from? nowhere worth mentioning

Who is your fav. character? Mal or adam

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? with my mad googling skills

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? zombie

1. How did you die? a horrible incident involving chickens, a lawn mower and a french horn. It was rather gruesome

2. How long have you been gone? i didn'tbother to figure it out

3. Death age/true age? 18 / 19

4. What do you miss most about being alive? having an aim or a direction, now that im dead i can do whatever i want whenever i want and take my time doing it

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? i no longer need to sleep, ive read more books in the last year then i did in life

6. How did your family react to you coming back? i never went back to see them, there was an accident when they were burying me and it started raining. While everyone went inside out of the rain i snuck out of the coffin and ran, they still think im dead and buried

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? ....if my death doesn't count then the moment i walked into the girls bathroom and couldnt turn around and leave fast enough to avoid being hit by the 8 girls that were in there

8. Visible signs of zombiism? the french horn protruding from my chest (i could take it out but then it leaves me with this empty feeling)

9. Goals/ambition? have as much fun and gain as much knowledge as i can in my afterlife, if i get bored of that i'll just run around town and ...... have some fun Twisted Evil

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." probably complain about how tough life is, the usual teenage angst act is always good
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

hey im mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im mal   hey im mal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Welcome to the Haunted House!
I hope you stick around! It's always great to see new faces here!
I'm Kelly/Ivy - I answer to both! Haha
If you have any questions or just want to talk, PM me and help you out however I can!
I hope you have fun here, and don't be shy!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Sponsored content

hey im mal Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im mal   hey im mal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey im mal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: