Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liz
Traditionally Biotic
Liz

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 pm

I looked back at her as she yelled at me. "Okay fine, I stay here with you." I said as I stood there looking at the house not sure if it was going to be okay to leave her here by herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 am

"Hey Marissa, DO you think that we need to go and try to find some of your friends? I think they might be kinda pissed if we don't?" I said as I stood there, in her arms, Listening to the sounds of our undead hearts beating, I don't know if it was just my mind, or my heart, playing tricks on me, but with her , I felt Alive.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 am

"I don't have any friends...I died, they probably forgot about me." She bit her lip and reluctantly pulled herself away from him. "Stay with me. I don't want to lose you again." She slowly took his hand and pulled him towards the door. "This place is dead. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 am

"Fine, let's go. I agree"i say as i fallow her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm

She pulled his hand, harder and led him down the stairs. A lot had happened. All the zombies stared after them as she led him out the door. "I missed you." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 pm

"I missed you to"I said after we kissed
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

"What do you want to do?" She answered him suggestively. "There are a lot of things we missed." Jeff was still the same to her. He smelled the same, he looked different, but he was the same man she had fallen in love with so long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:44 pm

"How about we Catch up?" i asked
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:53 pm

"Yes," Marissa smiled up at him, wrapping her arm his hips. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 pm

"Ok, so where do you want to start?"I asked giving her a teaseing smile
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

"I think you can guess." Her body still ached and yearned for him. "You still own my heart, body and soul."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am

Liz wrote:
I looked back at her as she yelled at me. "Okay fine, I stay here with you." I said as I stood there looking at the house not sure if it was going to be okay to leave her here by herself.

I nodded to her and looked around. "I swear I saw her, I think she has come back as one of those dead kids. I kinda hopped not because those kids were a little weird, but If I could have my best friend back I was going to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2