Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

+ 1 Zombie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyndieBee
Listening to Margie Gab
CyndieBee

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi everyone!! ^^ I'm new here (and kind of old too) and I love the Generation serie very VERY very much! After finishing the first book, I forced one of my friend to read it too, because I was so in love with it and have no one to talk about it to (my boyfriend was tired of hearing me speaking of zombie... and how cool was Takayuki o_o). But she hasn't finish the third book yet and I need the talk to someone about it badly (Is there going to be a fourth book???) ... So here I am!

Nice to meet you!
(And sorry if I make mistakes in my messages/posts, english is not my first language)

What is your name? You can call me Cyndie.

Where are you from? Believe it or not, I'm a french canadian!

Who is your fav. character? Takayuki and his crew ^^

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? On My So-Called Undeath Blog...

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? A zombie supporter?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

1. How did you die? That's top secret!

2. How long have you been gone? Hm... a "long" time. (Since the beginning)3. Death age/true age? 19/23 (I'm actually quite old)

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Eating chocolate! Drinking tea! ... sleeping!

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Not sleeping... I guess.

6. How did your family react to you coming back? Pretty well in fact, though, I don't live with them.

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? None. I'm not that slow for a zombie and I speak without the zombie "pause" between words. People doesn't notice I'm dead if I don't tell them directly. That's why I can pass as a Traditionally Biotic and have a job and rent an appartement.

8. Visible signs of zombiism? Pale skin, tired eyes, bluish spots on my hands. Otherwise, I look any normal girl... well... an "unhealthy looking" normal girl at least.

9. Goals/ambition? Continuing passing for a Trad. (Don't tell anyon! ...because I'm need my job). But I still I'm a 100% with Tommy for the right of zombies

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." make a chocolate cake (and give a piece to Tak, lol. He surely need sugar.)

Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 pm

heyy cyndie!! my name is ivy!!
welcome to the site!!
if you ever have any questions or just want to chat (even in french, you can help me for school, just kidding, but i do know some french) PM me anytime!! Frog
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
CyndieBee
Listening to Margie Gab
CyndieBee

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Thank you! ^^
But if you really need help for your french class, I would be glad to help you. I think it's nice for in English people to want to learn French.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

aw well thanks!! ive wanted to learn french since i was like 5, and im not exaggerating
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
VampyreFreak
Finding out about Julie
VampyreFreak

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome to the Haunted House ^^
I'm Emily/Karena/VampyreFreak
Thanks for joining, hope you have fun!
PM me anytime for anything!
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 am

hey Cyndie.
I'm Oli.

haha. getting old.
hows you?
still passing?

dude. you're so lucky.
you can pass.
i can't pass but for some reason. not every single person hates me.
i guess... cuz, i was once on the football team at school and was [not to sound up myself but] i was pro.
maybe that's why they let me back on.
but yeah....
back to how lucky you are.
you can pass.
no one would suspect you as being one of us
i mean, dno't get me wrong.
i like being a zombie and all.
just ... sometimes it would be cool to pass as ... normal [or at least as normal as i could be[i was never truly normal, not even in life]]

Love Oli.
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+ 1  Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: + 1 Zombie   + 1  Zombie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+ 1 Zombie
Page 1 of 1