Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson Empty
PostSubject: Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson   Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Now this book isn't about zombies or vampires, not even aliens. It's just about a High School students love life. There are 10 books, and I know that might seem like a lot but its definitely worth it and definitely recommended, because it is the most hilarious thing pretty much ever! OK, in order the books are as follows, Confessions of Georgia Nicholson: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, On the Bright Side I Am Now The Girlfriend of a Sex God, Knocked out by my Nunga-Nungas, Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants, Away Laughing on a Fast Camel, Then He Ate my Boy Entrancers, Startled by his Furry Shorts, Love is a Many Trousered Thing, Stop in the Name of Pants!, and Are These my Basoomas I See Before Me?: The Final Confessions of Georgia Nicholson. I really love this series because like I said it amazingly funny and also with all the fake words she makes up Louise Rennison is genius! I just really want to see what everyone else thinks about this series if they've read it, I'll be waiting for replies!
Back to top Go down
brittanyislikesotrad
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson   Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:05 pm

This book series brings back memories! Omgoshh, so my english class use to be made up of almost all girls (bc us girls were in the smart core classes & most of the boys were in the regular classes). I think we had one guy. So this was in the 8th grade. We read the books & we had such a great time as a class reading them. I love Georgia!! I just recently rented the movie, but it froze up around the middle so I ditched it. I thought the girl who played Georgia was fab though. I haven't read all of the books & to be honest, I can't even remember the last one I did read! Something about oven of love, maybe? Smile Sacre bloody bleu! haha.. Georgia is so so crazy. Those books seriously shaped mine & my friend's.. personality & craziness in junior high!

It's a bit nippy noodles outside :]
Back to top Go down

Louise Rennison - The Confessions of Georgia Nicholson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Library-
Jump to: