Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Justin Somper - Vampirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Justin Somper - Vampirates Empty
PostSubject: Justin Somper - Vampirates   Justin Somper - Vampirates I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

There are about 6 books in this series, Vampires - Demon of the Ocean, Tide of Terror, Blood Captain, Black Heart, Empire of Night [last book], and then there is like a sort of short story called Dead Deep. This short story takes place between Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean and the beginning of Vampirates: Tide of Terror
. [b][b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][/b][b][b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Justin Somper - Vampirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Somper - Vampirates   Justin Somper - Vampirates I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I don't know what happened up there but it was super messed up so I was like I'll just continue a new post down here. All I wanted to say was if you read this series tell me what ya think?!?
Back to top Go down

Justin Somper - Vampirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Library-
Jump to: