Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Mysocalledundeath-event's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommylover
Traditionally Biotic

Mysocalledundeath-event's Empty
PostSubject: Mysocalledundeath-event's   Mysocalledundeath-event's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:20 pm

I hate Pete SOOO much. I cried when evan died. Mysocalledundeath-event's 923997 And I sobbed for hours when he killed Adam. Mysocalledundeath-event's 923997 Pete should go to hell. Mysocalledundeath-event's Icon_twisted He doesn't have any part of what the zombies are up to. And he shouldn't be aloud to roam freely without having the law keep an eye on him. Mysocalledundeath-event's Icon_cyclops He shouldn't have any rites at all. He's a totally sick guy!!! Zombies are a gift. They are special and awesome and amazing and so unique!!! I love all the zombies at the Haunted House!!! God I wish I could go there so bad!! Just wait til I can drive, that will be my first trip. I'll stay there for a week and hopefully i'll make friends with some of the other zombies their. And I would be so honored if I get to meet Karen and Adam and Colette and Phoebe and Margi. I love them all so much. Mysocalledundeath-event's Icon_tongue Mysocalledundeath-event's 916512 Mysocalledundeath-event's Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BabyBear54
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
BabyBear54

PostSubject: Re: Mysocalledundeath-event's   Mysocalledundeath-event's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am

While Petes actions are unforgivable i dont think he should go to hell. He is important part in the story. He had also been hurt sense his desceased lover passed and did not come back as a diffrently biotic person.
Back to top Go down
kyoshi07
Traditionally Biotic
kyoshi07

PostSubject: Re: Mysocalledundeath-event's   Mysocalledundeath-event's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

thats soooooooooooooooo sad i cried toooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysocalledundeath-event's   Mysocalledundeath-event's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysocalledundeath-event's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Generation Dead Series :: Characters-
Jump to: