Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn

Go down 
+18
HELLOsamii
Keela
Blaze
JulieMarie
misticalturtle
Werewolf Moon
kimberlymhale.abh
undeadgalwithpower99
renesmee11
Kyte333
Oni
Tommy's _Pheobe
Karen DeSonne
Kiera!!!!
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
Raschel
edwardvsjacob12
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:52 pm

haha. yes.
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

That was pointless.
but Jacob is my favorite character in the book and the movie.although the movie was bad..
the rasons i liked him in the book was because hes so sweet and determined. and he wont give up on anything.
the reasons i like him in the movie..Taylor Lautner plays him.(//_^)

Has anyone seen the trailer for New Moon? i think its still on myspace.
(i almost began to drooled when i saw Jacob)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Tommy's _Pheobe wrote:
That was pointless.
but Jacob is my favorite character in the book and the movie.although the movie was bad..
the rasons i liked him in the book was because hes so sweet and determined. and he wont give up on anything.
the reasons i like him in the movie..Taylor Lautner plays him.(//_^)

Has anyone seen the trailer for New Moon? i think its still on myspace.
(i almost began to drooled when i saw Jacob)Very Happy

that was not pointless, the moivie was not bad,and Taylor Lautner isnt that great...he cant even skate!
Back to top Go down
undeadgalwithpower99
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
undeadgalwithpower99

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

LISTEN JAKE IS SEXY AND EDWARD IS BUTT UGLY SO HA AND WOULD ALL JUST SHUT UP ALSO I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEW MOON COMES OUT ALL YOU ARE GOING TO SEE 3/4 OF THE TIME IS JAKE SO GOODBYE EDWARD HELLO JAKE

HELL YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm

hahah in myopinion....the movie doesnt even compare to the book. but you have to read the book to understand half the movie and then the movie disappoints you because its nothing like the book and its all very confusing.....but yeah i cant wait for NM. i hope they dont screw this one up too....
me personally i like a gentleman so Edwards my kinda guy, jake's kinda pushy but he reminds me of my best friend (who is a guy) so i like him in that way but i probably would be all gungho for him like bella but Taylor Lautner is freakinnnn fiiine and Rob Pattinson isnt all that good looking when he's out of character....but thats just me...haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 pm

undeadgalwithpower99 wrote:
LISTEN JAKE IS SEXY AND EDWARD IS BUTT UGLY SO HA AND WOULD ALL JUST SHUT UP ALSO I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEW MOON COMES OUT ALL YOU ARE GOING TO SEE 3/4 OF THE TIME IS JAKE SO GOODBYE EDWARD HELLO JAKE

HELL YEAH!

Yes! i hate Edward. hes kinda sleezy.

but,yes i am oh so happy that Edward will not be in most of the movie. but what sucks is the fact that he came back! i didt like that part. Bella s so much better with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:33 pm

the movie sucked compared to the book. like when i first saw the movie,i didnt read the book. bu tafter i read the book,i watched the movie and was VERY dissapointed. they left out so much detail.
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 am

New Moon has werewolves so it's amazing in my mind.

I like both edward and jake, edward's kind....eh and jake's like awesome but jake also looked like a girl in the first movie. No offense.

I love the books. But I am SOOOO sick of freaking fan girls that won't shut the hell up anytime anything with edwards face comes on. Like a blanket, who the heck would want to sleep with a guys creepy face on them?!!?!?!?!

Twilight would be great if it hadn't got so big and if the fan girls were just pushed off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
misticalturtle
misticalturtle

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:01 pm

i cant beleive u said something sooo beautiful looked like a girl. Gonk i think jacob is soooooo much cooler than edward.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm

im SOOOOOO excited for new moon to premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay if you are reading this on August 20,2009 theres a new moon tonight im howling (i do every new,or full moon) i was just telling you so maybe you will howl too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 pm

it used to be my fav series, but.....
then i read generation dead now generation dead is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 pm

I never liked the Twilight serise.... I think their pretty gay.. Glare
But I do love Generation Dead! Tounge
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am

BLAZE!
you have to admit they were pretty good!
haha.
but yeah Generation Dead is like 7,000,000,000,000 times better than twilight.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Well I guess I sorta liked the last one but the others I didnt like, I mean Edward "sparkles" Lol thats like pretty stupid. Im sorry I just dont like Twilight and all them
But yes GD is 7,000,000,000,000 times better
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm

I can't wait for New Moon. It'll be amazing of course.
Honestly Jake is hotter than Edward, edward's like freaking abusive and when Jake gets his hair cut he looks hott.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
Keela
Keela

Location : On the baseball field in my Wonderland...la duh! =)

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm

I absolutely love Jake... he's just amazazing. Ever since I began the series in 2006, he was my favorite. I'm SOOOOO excited for New Moon. I'm goin to the premire this week. XD This is my wolf's movie! Cute
Back to top Go down
Kyte333
Writing Tommy a poem
Kyte333

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm

ya know something? all you people who don't like twilight disguist me. and the debate about which is better... ed or jake... all of you need to SHUT IT UP!!! yea, everyone is entitled to thier oppinion and all, but seriously, both of them are equally awesome... and if anyone disagrees with me then... FOREVER BURN IN HELL!!! the only thing I don't like about ed is that he sparkles... and jake... well... ... ... he's selfish... i mean... Bella strait up told him that she was still in love with ed and jake refused to let him have her... he was beeing an ass... with me, he lost cool points for that... a true friend would just say, "whatever makes you happy Bella. even if I don't like it."

but anywayz... all you people(except for bella... she actually acts decently grown) need to stop being so freaking childish...

oh... and... there's a role play underway called "Welcome to Hell High"... and it really needs some more people because it's just me... and two others... and I play as two people... so that's four all together... and it's pretty dead... so... we need some people to join so that it will pick up... thnx
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Ummm, okay....wow. Chill-ax.
I understand that you disagree with some of our opinions, but..that does not mean we should.."burn in hell!"
Sorry if we offended you in anyway...ummm I just don't think the Twilight series was the best series I have ever read, it was a good read at the time but, it was most definitely not my favorite, just saying, and that is my opinion. And your opinion is that you loved the books. Good for you Tounge
And just to let you know, some of us at the Haunted house still count as children, as for me, I am 14 and I still think of my self as a child. So once again, sorry if that bothers you.
And oh my gosh I am acting so *itchy, ha ha Gonk sorry I don't mean it like that or to be this way to you Emo
And what is Hell High, what's it about? tongue
Back to top Go down
HELLOsamii
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
HELLOsamii

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:31 am

After the last movie, I switched to Werewolf fan. Go team Jacob! I think the switch also has to deal with the book, "Shiver."
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am

movies are awful compared to the books. they dont capture the intense love felt between edward and bella, it just like "yeah we're dating. who cares?" thats the feeling i get from the movies. dont know if ahyone else feels that way. new moon was better than twilight.

o, and jasper is WAYYYYYY better than edward and jacob.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm

I wish she had written Midnight Sun. She was going to, but somebody stole it and psted it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 pm

well she may finish it what wasleaked is on her website and it gos up to around the meadow scene.
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm

I hate the Twilight movie. It sucked. in my opinion. Neither Edward or Bella had a personality. New Moon was wayyyyyyy better. Bella didnt look dead, and Edward actually acted like his sarcastic, sexy self.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm

blondeheadedkelsi wrote:
I hate the Twilight movie. It sucked. in my opinion. Neither Edward or Bella had a personality. New Moon was wayyyyyyy better. Bella didnt look dead, and Edward actually acted like his sarcastic, sexy self.
agree so much. i also hate rob an kristen. just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next