Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Welcome to the Haunted House!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Welcome to the Haunted House! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Haunted House!   Welcome to the Haunted House! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Welcome to the Haunted House. I'm Raschel, the creator of this site. I just have a few rules I'd like to try and keep up:

Blue Bullet No netspeak, you are mature enough to read the Generation Dead just please speak without the slang.

Blue Bullet No swearing or racism! I will not stand for racism or lifeism.

Blue Bullet Before you post:
.............. Bullet Pink Quick search. Make sure that you do a quick search to make sure that you aren't posting a topic or question that has already been posted.
.............. Bullet Pink Try to find the correct place for new topics. (Self explanatory ^_^)
.............. Bullet Pink Topic title. Make sure that your title tells us what is in the topic before we open it. Titles such as "Please read!", "Question", etc. are not related to your topic. Also, cap locks in your title should be avoided.

Blue Bullet When posting, and replying:
.............. Bullet Purple Avoid cap locks please : ALL CAPS= "yelling"
.............. Bullet Purple One word posts and off topic. Avoid posts that only contain one word, such as: "lol". It floods the topic with unnecessary posts. Off topic posts will be deleted.
.............. Bullet Purple Please, avoid posting spoilers : I know that we'd be really disappointed if parts of the book were ruined for us, so just keep that in mind when you are posting in certain threads.
.............. Bullet Purple (example: Try not to post things that happen from Kiss of Life in the Generation Dead threads. For the sake of those who haven't gotten that far in the series.)

Blue Bullet General things:
.............. Bullet Purple Try to be nice to one another: (Shouldn't be too hard.) Because I believe that we should all be mature enough to respect everyone else's opinions and such. So no name calling or anything (not that it should be an issue).
.............. Bullet Purple Respect the Mods. They are only doing their job to help the forum.

Have fun, meet new people discuss the characters, and welcome to the Generation Dead Forums!

~The Haunted House Staff~

Last edited by Raschel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Haunted House!
Page 1 of 1