Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Goldy and the Bears

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Goldy and the Bears Empty
PostSubject: Goldy and the Bears   Goldy and the Bears I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey, guys! Here's a new story from me! This one is already completed, so you won't have to wait extremely long amounts of time for the next part!

I wrote this for creative writing when we had to rewrite a fairy tale. Just as a warning, I wrote this after a twenty hour marathon of horror movies with my friends, so it's a bit twisted. I love hearing your feedback on my stories, so feel free to let me know what you think! I strive on all types of feedback, be it positive or negative!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Goldy and the Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldy and the Bears   Goldy and the Bears I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:33 pm

One day, Goldilocks was driving her deep-sea blue BMW 335i convertible through a shortcut through a wooded area when she ran out of gas. She never paid much attention to how much gas she had in her car because Daddy would always fill it up for her. She’s even got into a few accidents, but never cared because Daddy was always there to fix it and make everything better. When she realized she ran out of gas that day in the woods, Goldy let a few expletives slip from her mouth. She pulled out her cell phone to call Daddy. However, Daddy didn’t answer, but she left a message telling her father what happened and where she was. Goldy remembered that he and her step-mother were at a banquet, so they couldn’t be reached. Another expletive or two were mumbled.

Instead of being reasonable and calling a friend, or at least staying in her car, Goldilocks wandered into the woods and found a little cottage nestled between two weeping willow trees. With a quick glance the house couldn't be seen because the trees covered it, but upon looking closely Goldy noticed the warm features of it peeking from between the branches. Even though she didn’t think anyone in their right mind would live under the branches of willow trees in the middle of the woods, Goldy knocked on the door anyway. No one answered, so she knocked again. She must have put a lot of pressure in her knock, because the door creaked open.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile

Goldy and the Bears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: