Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

* Pete *

Go down 
+18
wickedlovely223
Tommylover
Emo Angel
Bennett
DitzyDarianna
Blaze
Lucky4193
Fedora
~Dead~Layla~
HopeNight
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
CheeseGirl
Kiera!!!!
Dead_onthe_Inside
Karen DeSonne
Lita138
Raschel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lita138
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Lita138

*  Pete  * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 pm

I have an image in my head of pete..he is sooo ugly.. but I couldn't have expected anything less from Pete, I think it's funny that my feelings for these characters has changed so much fomr GD to KOL..I really really really despise Pete more than I did before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lita-Sotelo/1079750324
Fedora
Traditionally Biotic
Fedora

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Y'know, I actually kinda like Pete.
I know he's a jerk, but I pity him.
Seriously PITY.

He loved Julie, and she was the only one he ever REALLY loved. His dad was really harsh when he told Pete about how she died. He's just kinda lost it, so upset since all these other kids are coming back to life, but the girl he loved didn't. Sure, he's taking it REALLY far, by trying to kill all the Differently Biotic kids, but I seriously have some high hopes he may turn around.
Cause if it weren't for Pete, we wouldn't have a villain, and therefore, no villain, no story.

So like I said, I like him.
Go ahead, say I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am

I think Pete is just one of those guys who likes getting away with things and he knows that he can get away with killing zombies...since there's no laws.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm

I totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
DitzyDarianna
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
DitzyDarianna

PostSubject: .   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I am halfway through KOL so maybe my opinion will change. Currently, I think he's a psycho and he's losing his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faerynymph
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Trust me on this one Darianna, he is and always will be..a coo-coo for coco puffs. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Blaze wrote:
Trust me on this one Darianna, he is and always will be..a coo-coo for coco puffs. Suspect

lol. totally Razz
Back to top Go down
Emo Angel
Traditionally Biotic
Emo Angel

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I think pete is icky Razz Not nice
Back to top Go down
Tommylover
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:48 pm

I hate Pete SOOO much I cried when evan died. And I sobbed for hours when he killed Adam. Pete should go to hell. He doesn't have any part of what the zombies are up to. And he shouldn't be aloud to roam freely without having the law keep an eye on him. He shouldn't have any rites at all. He's a totally sick guy!!! Zombies are a gift. They are special and awesome and amazing and so unique!!! I love all the zombies at the Haunted House!!! God I wish I could go there so bad!! Just wait til I can drive, that will be my first trip. I'll stay there for a week and hopefully i'll make friends with some of the other zombies their. And I would be so honored if I get to meet Karen and Adam and Colette and Phoebe and Margi. I love them all so much.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I think Pete is a tramatic mess. Like he is having a battle within himself on the inside and outside. If that makes sense. Like that whole thing about Julie (that's her name, right? I don't really remember.) I beleive that really destroyed him on the inside, and he is taking out all his anger and whatever else it is that is wrong with him, on all zombies in general.
Back to top Go down
Emo Angel
Traditionally Biotic
Emo Angel

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I agree that hate is a strong word. Thats why i 100 times hate him. Adams dead becuz he couldent accept the differently biotic ways.
He should die.

Lol But thats my opinion, i just really dont like him *  Pete  * - Page 2 Icon_twisted . Mwhahaha

Go Tommy Wink *  Pete  * - Page 2 27946
Back to top Go down
wickedlovely223
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 am

hmm i dont know at first i thought hes just a dumb stupid anger meat head but now i really hope someone takes him out for good or not to be what he so strongly despise's then he'll see what its like for them
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 am

I HATE PETE!!!!!!!!! he needs serious help.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Pete is an awful person and he is never going to change. That's all there really is to say about him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Pete is definetly not my favorite. I know I guy like him. Of course I did punch that guy in the 'nads, so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Ha ha, gave him what he deserved
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Yeah well he had it comin'. I do not like people behind me, especially when they think that they can get away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 am

would Pete hate himself if he died and came back as a Zombie?
or would he finally come to accept zombies?

either way, Pete's a prick
Back to top Go down
li_the_deadly
Listening to Margie Gab

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

I do like the fact that he was (I'm guessing) normal once. Meaning he's not just a sick bastard for no reason like some antagonists or "villains" tend to be. I think he snapped after Julie, and his generally uncaring father didn't help. And it may not be his fault, but he's so calculating, so cold in what he does and how he does it that I can't help but hate him. What he did to Evan was unforgivable. That was, to me, the point of no return for his character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pete *   *  Pete  * - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pete *
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2