Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Art Contest: Harry Potter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Art Contest: Harry Potter  Empty
PostSubject: Art Contest: Harry Potter    Art Contest: Harry Potter  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 am

Okay, so you all know the new movie came out, so in honor of the Deathly Hallows, I will be holding this new Harry Potter art contest! WooHoo! So if you are a Harry Potter fan, here is your chance to show us what you go.
Now, it doesn't have to be about the Deathly Hallows, it can be anything in the series or something you made up about the series.
Photographs are welcome. (Cosplay, you standing with a cardboard cut-out, whatever you want!)
The deadline will be on December 31, 2010.
If you have any questions, please PM me, I will be in touch.
And last of all, Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Art Contest: Harry Potter    Art Contest: Harry Potter  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Art Contest: Harry Potter  154997_129639043763120_100001510751342_185139_6814723_n
My Snape Paper child
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Art Contest: Harry Potter    Art Contest: Harry Potter  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Yay so far you are the only entry my love. If we don't have any more replies, I will extend the date, hoping that we will get other entries.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Art Contest: Harry Potter    Art Contest: Harry Potter  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Since we only had one submission, by Jeff, he is the winner and this contest is now coming to a close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Contest: Harry Potter    Art Contest: Harry Potter  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Contest: Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1