Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Keep Your Change [X]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keep Your Change [X] Empty
PostSubject: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Ri has always been a girl of progress. Her job as an accountant has been fulfilling. She doesn't even know why she picked that profession.
And she finally realizes that life isn't all that you settle for. With the help of dark and mysterious Joel Austin, she learns to take a chance.
Even if it means losing everything, she is willing to take it. But will she lose Joel in the process?

*Post your character info. whenever you get the chance!*

Name:: Ri Breedlove
Bio:: Ri is pretty boring until she realizes that something has to change, even if that thing is herself.
Pic::
Keep Your Change [X] 39710910
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Name:: Joel Austin
Bio:: Joel is carefree and does what he wants. Until he falls for Ri...he spins out of control, unable to keep a handle on one thing.
Pic::
Keep Your Change [X] Jackso10
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Ri was sitting at her sister's stand centered straight in the middle of Jackson Square. The bells on the church had just rang and tourists were milling the booths, contemplating what they should spend their vacation money on. Even in the beginning of winter, tourists still found Louisiana enjoyable. They came to see the leaves change colors. Her and her sister were talking about her recent broken off engagement. She had been engaged to a man she worked with. Phil. Phil was straight-laced and a doughy sort of man that had no neck. She didn't really know why she dated him, he never made her stomach flip of anything special like that. Her sister was trying to tell her that she needed to find a new man in life. Even if he was only the sort of thing you found in a Danielle Steele Romance novel. She had to take a chance.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 am

Joel was spending the afternoon on the hood of his car, watching the sun change positions in the sky. He noticed everything as he sat there, unnoticed; by most. The way the wind played with the table cloths at the booths, teasing the hair of tourists that crowded the streets. He lifted his Popsicle to his lips, and sighed. He often wished he had someone at his side during these long afternoons of solitude. His gaze followed several women as they passed him, some of them stared back in curiosity and interest. But his interest soon fell. None of them were his mate. His princess. All of these women were the sort that would lose interest as soon as something shinier came along. Like cats, he noted.
But when his gaze crossed the street at a small tarot card stand where two girls sat. He felt as if he was soaring. She had long legs, and unusual height for a woman, that easily towered over six feet. He longed to touch her cheek, but her legs still stuck out to him. They were the kind of legs any man would gladly love to have wrapped around his waist. His shoulders. He wanted to love her.

Joel tossed the stick with dripping cherry flavoring into the trash and sprinted across the street to the table. People jumped out of the way to avoid being plowed over. The girl turned and her eyes met his for a fraction of a second. I could get lost in those eyes... When he reached the curb he was panting and having to lean against a table for support. The girl's questioning gaze lingering on him for a minute before she turned away and continued her conversation with her friend. Though, they looked enough alike that they could be sister. That had to be it! She had a sister!
"Excuse me miss?" He breathed, taking one last heaving breath before lumbering the remaining two feet forward until he was standing behind her. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" His expression was as goofy as a child's and yet very serious at the same time. He watched her large green, cat eyes narrow, sizing him up and studying him for any jokes or any sign of immediate danger. Her sister began to rise in a possessive gesture that said, Back off, if you ever want to walk again. But Joel didn't back down.
"No." She said in a hard voice and got up and walked hand in hand with the other female. At that moment, he knew she was the one for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am

Ri glanced back as she and her sister moved away from the man. He was cute, but that was a very strange thing to do. And all of it to make a pass at her? What kind of person did that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Your Change [X]   Keep Your Change [X] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Change [X]
Page 1 of 1