Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Caught in a War! {X}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

Caught in a War! {X} Empty
PostSubject: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Matt was a juvenile delinquent, he smokes does drugs and goes to party simply just to get f*cked up and have sex. He was walking down the street on his way home from school when he accidentally stumbled upon a war between vampires and werewolves. He tries to get away but Tina catches his sent and follows him. She cant help but think what a human is doing on this side of town.

He tries to get away but he hears an animal following him. Matt is a human of 17 and Tina is a pup of 15, she find him intriguing, and she is still young. When they meet she wants to play and he is scared of her. Matt think that she is a regular wolf so he takes he home. When Matt is home Tina is his pet, but every time he leaves the house he see's a girl watching him, she is always wearing guys clothes, but he doesn't realize they are his. When he tries to confront her she runs away, not really knowing how to relate in the human society.

When she finally talks to him, she starts to slowly fall in love with him. She follows him around like a puppy, but she doesn't realize that there is an entire wolf pack out to find her. When they find her and see that she is playing a lap dog to the local juvenile delinquent her father flips out. Her father is the Alpha of the packs and she doesn't think she did anything wrong.

WHat will happen when he gets caught in the middle of his own war, with the supernatural.

Tina~Me
Matt~The Sorrow

Last edited by Caristiona on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Life was always shit, dad hated me, mom died from drug abuse and I'm the piece of shit bastard child who has to deal with the constant bull crap of teen life. though I have some money from mom's death, I mostly spend it on what she would, boose,drugs and getting laid with hot ass. One night changed all that though as I was leaving a club early in the morning, around 1:00 AM if I recal the blurry clock on the wall as I left. The cold night air hit me first, almost sobering me up. What happened next sobered me up completely. I stumbled upon something no one should have, first thing I saw was some giant furry animal ripe a guy in half, then two more came along and tore up the beast as if it were just some rag doll. I quickly ducked in an alleyway. my heart almost leaped out of my chest when half of one of the dude's fell right in front of me, he was still breathing, his eye's turned and looked at me.

They were bloodshot and wild, he opened his mouth and my heart skipped a beat, he had fangs, he looked like a corpse, smelled like one,fangs,blood shot eye's. Immediately my mind kicked in to all the crappy fictional books I read, the words fell from my lips as I saw more of the from across the street. "Vampires.." I whispered as I pocked my dumb ass head out I spotted at least twelve giant beasts, their bodies like steroid junkies yet full of different colored fur. "Wolves?..." I took a closer look and it looked more dog like. "Werewolves" I quickly back away into the darkness of the alley, my whole body sweated out the drugs,alcohol and looseness of sexual intercourse.

I turned a full one eighty and booked it down the dark alleyway to my house, cutting through shortcuts to get home, once at my doorstep,my chest was heaving madly, I had collapsed at the front step, but my mind played tricks on me, I was laying on the lawn, my whole body gave up on me.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Dad told me to stay away, but I didn't want to be out of the action. I followed the pack to the fight and I was ready to jump out and join the fight when I caught the scent of something dad always told me to stay away from. Humans. I followed it and I saw the boy run down the street, I yipped in excitement and chased after him, I always loved a good chase.

He never looked back or anything, I followed him until he collaped on a big lawn. I trotted over to him and put my paw on him wagging my tail. I barked at him and jumped back wanting to play. I put my ears up in a sign of pure enjoyment. He didn't move to play with me, so I barked again and jumped at him.

I fell on my side and rolled over ptting my paws in the air. I whined. In my mind i was yelling, Play with me.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 am

I felt something pushing against me and my eye's open to see a wolf laying next to me. My body felt cold,weak and exhausted. "Shit...what..time is it?" I tried to make everything stop spinning as I sat up. Coughing and hacking while trying to breath in the cold night air. I slowly looked over and saw the wolf wanting attention. Without thinking I began to pet it's stomach. "Where did you come from?" He wondered before laying back down. "Gotta relax for a bit...I'm probably going to have one shitty hand over tomorrow...Fuck." He sighed as he laid on the damp cool grass as he petted the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

I yipped in excitement and rolled over and crawled over to him and layed my head on his chest. I licked his chin and he tasted like salt from sweating, he tasted good so I yipped and started to lick his face. I jumped back wanting to play, I looked around and found a stick, I walked it over to him and dropped it at his feet.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am

I grunted when feeling that slobbering tongue on my face. I shook it off and whipped my face. Looking around I noticed I was at my mouse, my whole body ached as I coughed and stumbled my way to my feet, seeing the wolf place a stick at my feet. "Come on....I don't have time to play, to tired." I mumbled stupidly, then remembered that dogs don;t understand human language, I slapped my forehead. "I gotta quit getting shit faced like this...I groaned as I stumbled my way to the door, looking to my right i noticed dad's car was gone. "Prick must have left to go drinking to..." He mumbled as he shifted through his pockets and found his house key. Opening the door he looked back at the wolf who waited patiently for him, then became excited and jumped about wanting to be playful.

I was to tired to play so i simply waved at the dog to come inside. I wasn't in the right state of mind really, but i didn't give a crap. As we entered the house i found a note that made my heart sink, and made me want to get drunk and high more.

I'm leaving for good, don't try to find me, I'm moving out of town. i left you money on the bank card next to this note and I'll put money in periodically to help support you, i just don't want to see your face again. Good bye.

It felt as though my heart was completely ripped from my chest, i felt as if there was truly nothing left to live for. I punched the wall nearest to me. I think that's when I broke something in my hand. Then I went to lay down on the bad after crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I could feel and smell that he was sad, I followed him to his bedroom, not wanting to leave him alone. When he layed down I jumped up beside him and layed my head on his chest and whined. I wanted to shift into human form and asked what was wrong, but I knew that that would freak him out more than me being a wolf.

After I saw him drift off to sleep from his state of intoxication, I got up and changed into human form. My long black hair flowing behind me as I walked naked out of his room. I walked to where the note was and I read it. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to walk up to his room and sooth him, but I didn't know how to sooth a human. When wolves were sad their mates usually made them feel "better."

I walked into his kitched and grabbed something to eat and a glass of water. I sat down down and sighed thinking about how he must feel but I couldn't sympathise because my dad wouldn't leave me, he was to over protective. I finished eating and left my plate and glass there, I changed back and walked to his bedroom jumping onto his bed I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 pm

My eye's open to see the wolf, yet it wasn't a wolf. It was a young girl, i felt my body tense but then i relaxed as i felt to weak to move. Time passed,i could hear her moving in the kitchen, she was probably hungry. I didn't care really, what i saw was already messed up so why should i care. I soon felt her slide back on the bed, but she was a wolf again. My hand gently petted her before I fell back to sleep.

Waking in the morning, I slowly shifted out of bed and went to make breakfast. "I wonder if she'll eat with me?" I mumbled as I massaged the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm

I followed him downstairs in wold form and sat there starving. I scratched against the refridgerater door and barked at her. I looked at him side ways hoping he understood. I kept an eye on him and watched him walk around, When I heard him mumble if she would eat with me, I froze. Had he seen me? He couldn't have her was asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 pm

I smiled as I somber to the fridge and grabbed a package of bacon and the carton of eggs. I was about to call for the old man to join, then I remembered he left me alone. I sighed heavily as I walked over to the counter,grabbing the frying pan and some oil. starting with the bacon first, eggs cooked a lot faster. With my backed turned to her, I decided to speak up. "I saw something last night I thought was simply ridiculous, you changed into a girl. I don't know whether it was the drugs and alcohol, or if I'm just going insane." I sighed once more as I massaged the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 pm

I braked in excitment. That was me. I thought I said but I couldn't talk in this form. I sighed and sat down cocking my head to the side and staring at him, I was hungy. Feed me! I demanded in a yip. Then I started to giggle. I walked over and leaned onto his side.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I smile and pulled off a piece of cooked back bacon and fed it to her. giving her a gentle pet. Once finished the back, I fed her a small plate full and started on the eggs.

(brb gettin food lmao)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:15 pm

((lol okay))

I picked up my plate with my teeth and moved to a corner. Mine! I growled softly and layed down eating my food. Watching him do what we had people for. As the alpha daughter I didn't have to do much, but it was ffun watching him do it.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm

He finished making his meal and sat at the table dryly. Grabbing his fork and digging into the eggs first,once finished he moves on to the bacon. Once he finished drinking he got himself some water,grabbing a bowl he pour a nice amount of water and then brought it to her, setting it down near her. "Here..." He mumbled before grabbing his empty plate and putting it in the sink.

He slowly etched his way into the living room and laid on the couch, feeling drained,weak and defeated. "Might go boozing tonight again..got nothing better to do." He l;laughed then flicked on the TV, the news running about the increasing bizarre murders
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Refusing to drink from a bowl like a common animal, she changed forms and got a glass, she poured the water into the glass and leaned against the counter. She sipped her drink, seeing him, a little throught the door she saw hmim smile and it made her giggle. When he was frowning he was handsome, but when he laughed... he was drop dead gorgeous. She wanted to walk out there to him, but he would probably flip out and kick her out. She sighed and sipped her water.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm

He sighed when he heard the water running. "If your going to grab something to drink, can you please throw your dishes in the sink Sexy wolf!" He laughed as he laid there smiling and waiting for the sound of either the glass she drank from to shatter or her to actually talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

"I don't know how." she said back smiling. She decided to give him a little, but she wasn't going to give him all. She finished her water and put the glass in the sink.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm

"I knew it." He mumbled as he laid back. "Your one of those wolf people who fought those weird dead looking guy's on the streets last night." He laid there sighing as he closed his eye's and waited to see her. "If you need cloth's you can borrow any of mine."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

"Thank you." she said and changed back into wolf form and walked back out to the living room. She jumped up next to him on the couch and layed her head on his chest and looked at him. She yipped at him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

He smiled" I would like to talk to you in human language." He laughed softly as he laid back trying to rest. "So tell me a bit about yourself rommie? Tell me about those wolf people and the dead looking dudes." He wasn't one to pry but what would he care, he felt a bit dead himself.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

She got up at barked at him. She ran upstairs to get some of his clothes. No one had ever asked her about herself, she grabbed some clothes and changed into them looking at herself in the mirror. A little nervous to go downstairs, what would she say? What woulf she do? About as good as she was going to get she walked downstairs cautiously.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

He waited smiling, for her explanation of who she was and what she really was. He sat up slowly and turned off the TV. Going into the kitchen and began making some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm

She walked into the living room and he was gone. "Where did you go?" she looked around, turning her back to the kitchen door. Maybe he didn't really care, her dad told her about these humans the ones that only want girls for one thing. She didn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 pm

'You drink coffee?" His voice echoed behind her as he was sitting on the counter with mug in hand, sipping back the black liquid slowly. "We can talk about it over a mug right?" He smiled as he pointed to the freshly made brew in the coffee mug sitting on the peculator.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

She smiled and walked into the kitchen, "Never had it." She said looking at him. "I hear it stunts you growth." She was already short and she didn't want to stop at 5'2", She walked over to the sink and got some water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in a War! {X}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: