Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieBroad
Traditionally Biotic
ZombieBroad

Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. Empty
PostSubject: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello all! My name is Shannon and I am DB, been so for a few years, I lose track. I died when I was almost 18, so I'd almost be 21 by now.
Just finished Passing Strange and Karen is BY FAR my favorite character ever. After finishing the book, I got on google and literally just searched for generation dead type forums and it brought me here. Tada!
I guess I'll just jump right in with my death. My father stabbed me in the throat. Father of the year material, am I right? I'd be able to pass like Karen did except the gaping hole in my neck that I can do nifty tricks with. Anyway, drug-addict-Daddy was high on WHATEVER and decided I was the Devil himself...herself? Yup. I miss being alive, just breathing. There's not a lot of pleasures I had as a beating heart, I was a 17 year old girl hiding out in a bed'n'breakfast (owned by a really sweet old couple, I still visit often even though I was killed there) from my father. What ISN'T cool about being a zombie? I loathed it the first year but it's all gooooood now. My best friends managed to track me down after a bit, so I've got them and as I've been coming out of my shell, I'm finding more and more friends. My family....well....what family? I had my father, he's in jail. My mother was a prostitute and left me with my father, never met her. My friends are my family. I swear the day my best friend handed me her 4 month old and said "Here. Go to Aunt Shannon!" I thought I was going to cry. The way I had been treated thus far, I never thought anyone would let me around their children, their pets, their brains. No really. People ran from me covering their heads, screaming about their brains, I mean really. How rude.
I tried to eat once...in a public place not long after I died. Yeah, that was embarrassing. Spaghetti everywhere, even out the ol' neck hole. Never tried that again though I did advance VERY quickly, my reflexes are the. worst. thing. ever. I'm still working on those. When I fall or bump into something, it's so slow motion, I'm laughing before I've even touched the ground.
Goals? I...don't know. I "live" life one day at a time. I admire Tommy for what he's doing but I'm not much of an activist myself.
If I were alive today I'd probably be a druggie. I was living in that bed'n'breakfast and not going to school. I would have been running from my father, selling myself or drugs just to get a little money to get by. Horrible. It'd be horrible.

Wow. That was really long and if you actually read it all, THANK YOU! ^_^
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey Shannon,
I'm deadred, or Hex whichever you prefer.
Welcome to the Haunted House, I hope you decide to stay with us.
PM me anytime if you need anything to just want to talk.
xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
ZombieBroad
Traditionally Biotic
ZombieBroad

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 am

heyhihello Shannon.
welcome to the Haunted House.
it's a massive pleasure to meet you.

you're death sounds gruesome. sad. and somewhat unnecessary. [not to sound blunt or anything]
feel free to PM me whenever you want.

xx
Oli
Back to top Go down
ZombieBroad
Traditionally Biotic
ZombieBroad

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:22 am

Meh. I'm over it now. I was really depressed and what not for about a year after but it's all good now. Like I said, my friends are my family, they're everything. <3
Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 pm

heyy
welcome to the site
i'm ivy
if you ever want to talk or have any questions, feel free to PM me, i like making new friends
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.   Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, here it goes....this gets tl:dr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: