Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Three Stages

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

Three Stages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm

more to post now. and possibly a special treat of TWO parts today!!! i wrote a lot today and if i have time to later tonight, ill type up a second bit!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

I just finished with the roses when Caleb came in carrying two muffins. "Caleb, you never cease to surprise me."

"They're your favorite banana nut muffins from Starbucks, and I have some vanilla bean coffee." My face lit up and Caleb chuckled. I gave him a questioning look so he explained, "Everything you do is super duper cute, and I can't stand it." As he spoke he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Stop it!" I say as he kisses my nose multiple times. We go into my living room to have our breakfast as we cuddle on the couch.

i know it's short, but more tonight!!
Back to top Go down
li_the_deadly
Listening to Margie Gab

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm

I need to find myself a Caleb. Great as usual!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 pm

so do i . . . lol. and thanks!

now for next installment!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

When we finish our muffins and coffee, I throw away the garbage and then sit on Caleb's lap. Of course that leads to him kissing me, which leads to a make-out session. It starts to become too much, so I push on his chest lightly. "What's wrong?"

"You know how I feel. I know it's so old-fashioned, but you know I want to wait until I'm married to have sex and we were getting a little too close." I feel myself blush as I tell him this like I always do when this subject comes up.

He kisses my cheeks and says, "I'm sorry, hon. I just love you so much that I can't help myself sometimes."

"I know, but you have to try to control yourself. It's hard for me too, but it's just how I feel."

"I understand completely an I always try to hold back but you are just so wonderful."

"Aww. I love you, too." I give him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 am

I am so sorry, but no more again today probably. I have a slight case of writer's block. I need to end this 'stage' soon, but I don't know how too.
Back to top Go down
li_the_deadly
Listening to Margie Gab

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

No worries! It happens. I'm sure it will come to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

im working on it, but i rarely have spare time anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 pm

finally posting more!!!

Stage 1 - Can't Stand It is completely written with 2 segments left to post. one today and one tomorrow (hopefully i have time)

starting Stage 2 - Teenage Heartbreak as soon as possible but I'm working on two other stories, one for the contest here and the other for a Quizilla contest, which is Thanksgiving themed so i need to get that one done asap.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 pm

It's the first day of school and I'm excited to see Caleb since I haven't seen him in three days. He's been busy with work and I've been spending time with friends. I see him in the hallway and sneak up to him from behind. He's talking to one of his friends, but I don't care and I cover his eyes. He gets quiet and asks who it is while his friend just laughs. I quickly spin him around - still covering his eyes - and kiss him. Before the kiss ends, his arms wrap around my waist and mine around his neck.

"Get a room!" his friend yells. Caleb ends the kiss to smack him in the head.

"Hey, baby," Caleb finally greets me verbally. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too, honey." Apparently Caleb's friend feels the need to make a gagging noise at this point. Is he looking to get hurt? I think Caleb is about to slap him again, but he just ignores it.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

After school, I wait at Caleb's car for him. We have plans to do homework at his house. He takes a while, probably looking for me so I text him to tell him where I am. He comes out within two minutes and greets me with a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," I say as he unlocks the car. "How was your day?"

"Dreadful since I only have two classes with you," comes his reply as he opens the places his and my bags in the back seat.

We get in the car and as Caleb drives we talk about our classes and which teachers already gave homework. We take most of the same classes, but unfortunately we aren't together in many of them. We arrive at his house and head into the kitchen. "Do you want a snack?" he asks.

"Sure, but i don't care what. Choose whatever you want."

"I know exactly what I want." He comes over to me and kisses me. Of course I kiss back and, without breaking the kiss, we go into his family room and he sits on a chair and I on his lap.

"I thought you wanted food," I say when the kiss ends.

"This is much better. Baby, I love you and I never want to let you go."
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:53 pm

okay part 1 is now complete!!!! hopefully starting part 2 soon!!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm

this is just Stage 1 in its entirety, nothing new added. this is just to make it easier if someone wants to read the entire Stage 1

Here we are my boyfriend and I, sitting on a blanket by the lake two towns away from our town. It's our six-month anniversary. We celebrated with a romantic picnic which we just finished. The sun is about to set as Caleb puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Amanda, I love you," he says as he kisses my head. This is the first time he tells me this.

My heart races as I respond, "I love you, too." And I really do love him. Even though he's only my second boyfriend, I know it's true. I've never felt this way before. Every time I see him, my heart jumps. Caleb is the most amazing person I know. I'm lost in these thoughts when Caleb lifts my chin to pull me into the most passionate kiss we've ever shared.

He pulls away from the kiss saying, "I really mean it, Amanda. I love you. I wouldn't say it if it weren't true."

"Neither would I," I say as I lean in for another long kiss. The kisses we share are sweet and innocent, not rough or lustful. I take this as a sign that Caleb's words are true and he does love me and doesn't just want me for sex, like most teenage guys. "This moment is so perfect; I don't want it to end."

"It doesn't have to, at least not right now." We just sit there in silence, occasionally stealing kisses until it starts to get dark. We walk to Caleb’s car and head to my house.

♥♥♥

Later that night, as I lie in bed, I think about all my wonderful memories with Caleb. I turn on my bedside light to admire the charm bracelet he gave me after our first month together. For each month, he gives me a new charm to symbolize something major that happened during that month. The first was a pair of lips, for our first kiss. My newest charm is a heart for the first time we told each other of our love. I guess Caleb had planned to tell me he loves me tonight.

♥♥♥

The next morning I wake up to a text from Caleb containing a picture of a teddy bear holding a dozen roses. A few minutes later, as I walk down the stairs, I hear my dog scratching to get out. I go to the back door to let her out and see on my patio the same bear and roses as in the picture. I immediately call Caleb to thank him about a million times. As it rings, I hear the ringtone I set on his phone for when I call coming from the yard. I go out to investigate by following the music to the swing set off to the side of my yard where I see Caleb sitting. He's on the swing that fits two and, without saying a word, I join him.

"Well this is certainly a surprise," I say after a few minutes of silence.

"I know. That was the point. You look so cute in the morning." I blush at this and am glad I decided to wear cute pajamas instead of my usual t-shirt and men's shorts I wear on summer nights.

"Why are you here? Don't get me wrong; I love that you are," I say right before I give him a kiss.

"I just thought that with school starting next week, this would be my last chance to do this. I've been wanting to all summer."

"Aww. You are too sweet. Let's go inside," I say getting up from the swing and pulling on his hand to get him to follow.

"You go ahead and put those flowers in some water. I'll be right in but I just have to get something out of my car."

I just finished with the roses when Caleb came in carrying two muffins. "Caleb, you never cease to surprise me."

"They're your favorite banana nut muffins from Starbucks, and I have some vanilla bean coffee." My face lit up and Caleb chuckled. I gave him a questioning look so he explained, "Everything you do is super duper cute, and I can't stand it." As he spoke he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Stop it!" I say as he kisses my nose multiple times. We go into my living room to have our breakfast as we cuddle on the couch.

When we finish our muffins and coffee, I throw away the garbage and then sit on Caleb's lap. Of course that leads to him kissing me, which leads to a make-out session. It starts to become too much, so I push on his chest lightly. "What's wrong?"

"You know how I feel. I know it's so old-fashioned, but you know I want to wait until I'm married to have sex and we were getting a little too close." I feel myself blush as I tell him this like I always do when this subject comes up.

He kisses my cheeks and says, "I'm sorry, hon. I just love you so much that I can't help myself sometimes."

"I know, but you have to try to control yourself. It's hard for me too, but it's just how I feel."

"I understand completely an I always try to hold back but you are just so wonderful."

"Aww. I love you, too." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

♥♥♥

It's the first day of school and I'm excited to see Caleb since I haven't seen him in three days. He's been busy with work and I've been spending time with friends. I see him in the hallway and sneak up to him from behind. He's talking to one of his friends, but I don't care and I cover his eyes. He gets quiet and asks who it is while his friend just laughs. I quickly spin him around - still covering his eyes - and kiss him. Before the kiss ends, his arms wrap around my waist and mine around his neck.

"Get a room!" his friend yells. Caleb ends the kiss to smack him in the head.

"Hey, baby," Caleb finally greets me verbally. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too, honey." Apparently Caleb's friend feels the need to make a gagging noise at this point. Is he looking to get hurt? I think Caleb is about to slap him again, but he just ignores it.

♥♥♥

After school, I wait at Caleb's car for him. We have plans to do homework at his house. He takes a while, probably looking for me so I text him to tell him where I am. He comes out within two minutes and greets me with a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," I say as he unlocks the car. "How was your day?"

"Dreadful since I only have two classes with you," is his reply as he opens the places his and my bags in the back seat.

We get in the car and as Caleb drives we talk about our classes and which teachers already gave homework. We take most of the same classes, but unfortunately we aren't together in many of them. We arrive at his house and head into the kitchen. "Do you want a snack?" he asks.

"Sure, but I don't care what. Choose whatever you want."

"I know exactly what I want." He comes over to me and kisses me. Of course I kiss back and, without breaking the kiss, we go into his family room and he sits on a chair and I on his lap.

"I thought you wanted food," I say when the kiss ends.

"This is much better. Baby, I love you and I never want to let you go."

Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Yes please start part 2 soon this is amazing! I can't wait. Caleb sounds like the sweetest guy in the universe. I have no idea how teenage heartbreak is going to happen!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

oh you'll just have to wait. i know what's going to happen, i just haven't written it yet. i'm working on a story for a contest first.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Started writing Stage 2!!! probably posting first segment tomorrow night!!! so be on the look-out for it!!! and sorry to disappoint, you won't find out the reason for the Teenage Heartbreak in the first segment!! the suspense continues!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 pm

i know i didnt post yesterday, as promised. i am sorry about that. posting now!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm

STAGE 2 - TEENAGE HEARTBREAK

I believed in the words he spoke and the love he said he had, but I was wrong. Apparently he didn't love me as he said. I found out in the worst way possible.

I'm sitting in my room crying, as I have been for days. But now my best friend Alicia is with me, trying to help me get through this hard time. She brought with her two cartons of my favorite ice cream, Chocolate Chip Mint, and I'm almost done with the first.

i'm sorry it's short, but it was the only good break off point for what i've written so far. hopefully more tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going insane. need more now! haha its sooooo gooood!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 pm

oh I'm sorry. I have written more in this story, but just haven't gotten around to posting it! Don't shoot!! if I have free time tonight, I'll post another little snippet, but no promises in case I don't get to it! Also, I'm starting another story that I have no idea where it's going - it has a life of its own - and this one is kind of put on the back burner because the second stage is pretty hard to write without being super repetitive.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:36 pm

I've been bad. I'm very sorry. School and work have been keeping me insanely busy (I'm actually at work now . . . shhhh) so I don't get as much time to write as I would like. Crying or Very sad I hope to work on this more. I can actually type some of it up later today (after my boss leaves) and post it so no one has to endure any more suspense. But, as always, no promises for posting. I will try really hard to post. I really feel awful for not posting anything since December.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm

"Amanda, you have to tell me exactly what happened. I can't help you get over this if I don't know what's wrong. Please, tell me," Alicia pleads.

"No," I cry. "I can't. It hurts too much. I still can't believe what happened."

"I can't believe you two broke up," she says. "I mean you were so in love it was almost sickening." She means to lighten the mood with the last part, but it only brings on a fresh wave of tears. "Oh, I'm sorry. You know I suck in these situations," she apologizes, but it's drowned out by my wailing.

We sit in silence - well except for my crying - and Alicia tries to calm me down, but to no avail. I continue crying until I fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later to find Alicia sleeping. I look at the clock and see it's well past midnight. Since my parents are at a party and will be for a while and I don't want to wake Alicia, I go downstairs to watch some TV to clear my mind. That doesn't work, however, because all that is on at this hour are infomercials and lovey-dovey crap. That's sure to get my mind off Caleb. I feel like crying some more but it seems I have no more tears to give. I go back to my room to get more sleep.

finally!! YAAY!!
Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Haha its great! and believe me i didnt even notice that you hadnt posted in awhile! I havent been online myself much either. School is insane right now and my boyfriend's parents hate me so my life resembles that of Romeo and Juliet at the moment, so yea. A whole lot of fun. Almost going on six months with this guy and he is on his way to college so I guess I'm just sitting and waiting to find out how it works out. Hope to see more from this story soon. And thank you for writing this. It helped me too get my mind off of other stuff today.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow. I completely forgot about posting this story on here. In all honesty, I haven't worked on this story in ages, and I'm not too positive where the notebook it's written in is at. I really want to get back to this story, but I'm constantly reading for school or writing for creative writing. That's what I get for taking three lit classes and creative writing, I guess. I have written three short stories for creative writing, which I think I'll put on here. I'd love to hear what you all think of them!

Again, I will try to find this notebook and get back to writing this story. I miss Amanda and Alicia.
Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Hey, so it been almost four years... I just thought of this site today and decided to log on. I figured I would update you on my story. We ended up breaking up after a series of completely ridiculous events. I was depressed for almost a year. Now I'm me again but I've been single since then. Just an update. But with that being done I would like to invite you, if you're not already, to become a member of the wattpad community. We could use your talents Smile if you have one or get one please find me on there. My username is JJRosie. Hope to hear from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Stages   Three Stages - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Stages
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: