Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

About Paused RP's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

About Paused RP's Empty
PostSubject: About Paused RP's   About Paused RP's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am

Concerning your roleplays that have been paused through any reason and you wish to have it recovered, just post it in your paused Roleplay and it will be recovered for you. If you have a Roleplay that has been paused and it is not in this section then PM me because I might have put it in the Unfinished Roleplay section due to the date of when it was last posted in but I will recover it for you from there. When you are absent and you want to have it paused just pm me and I will place it in the Paused Rp's section and it will be here when you return and again, simply post to have it recovered, if it has been in here for longer than two months, the RP will be moved to the Unfinished RP section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

About Paused RP's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: