Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

After Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

After Dark Empty
PostSubject: After Dark   After Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 am

Afterthought: The purpose of a hospital that only runs at night is to take care of the creatures that roam the earth. No one knows they exist and they hunt down anyone. What would that be like...

I was on my way home from Thanksgiving dinner with my family when something ran out onto the road in front of us. I heard a scream and then nothing. The whole world went black.

When I did wake up I was in a hospital, but it felt earie to me. Something wasn't right. I couldn't feel my legs and I was thirsty, but I didn't want water or anything else that seemed relatively normal to me.
"Damn," I muttered. That was when I realized the rest of my family were missing. Where were they?
I looked up when a nurse with purple hair came in. She was attractive and if I wasn't so injured I would have given her a few stories to tell the rest of the staff. That's what I'm like, I'm a jock. Jocks are expected to nail chicks. I was captain of the football team and I never got into a serious relationship. I liked the kind with no strings attached.
Keyword: Was.
I was no longer human, but at the time, I had no idea.

Name: Zeke
Race: Human/snake demon
After Dark Images10

After Dark Sayoriupagainstawall
Name: Nina
Race: Human
Bio./Intro: Nina falls in love with an incubus named Lilu, but she isn't sure how he feels about her. She knows its a risk being with someone in that way, but she does it anyway.

I coughed, hearing gurgling. My lungs must have been crushed on impact. I was about to drown in my own blood and I knew that. I welcomed death.
It was warm and then nothing. Who knew something so painful could lead to peace in the end. When I woke up there was flashing lights and beeping monitors. I wasn't sure where I was so I screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
VampyreFreak
Finding out about Julie
VampyreFreak

After Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dark   After Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 am

After Dark Cloake10
Name: Karena
Race: Witch
Bio./Intro: Karena is a nice healer witch who likes to help out at hospitals,

I sighed as I saw another injured man coming in. it always scared me how the men seemed to end up in here the most..Women were rarer seeing as they had common sense///most of the time..

After Dark 75970910
Name: Leon
Race: Human
Bio./Intro: He is a normal guy, but he works with shifters to get a better grasp on life.

I once again just missed the guy. This was getting irritating!
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

After Dark
Page 1 of 1