Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Vampire High

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 am

Okay, so here are my thoughts. This school was developed to help vampires keep up with the times. We need a couple of instructors and then studnets. You may have 3 characters, if you would like.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Description:
Pic(if possible):

Here are my characters:
Character Sheet:
Name: Roza
Description: Roza has traveled the world, learning as much as she could. Now Roza wants to share her knowlegde with all vampires, so she became an instructor at the school.
Pic: Vampire High Gothan11

Character Sheet:
Name: Kirill
Description: Kirill isn't very sociable. He prefers to be left alone with his haunted memories.
Pic: Vampire High Anime_12

Character Sheet:
Name: Drake
Description: Drake is not a newly made vampire, although that's what he tells everyone. He is a human, a slayer to be more exact. Drake enrolled in Vampire High to gain as much info about the blood suckers as he possibley can. But he sometimes forgets that he is suppose to be acting.
Pic: Vampire High Anime_13

Last edited by darkangel24 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I SEE DEAD THINGS!!!!
Traditionally Biotic
I SEE DEAD THINGS!!!!

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Jason Metal
Description: Rasied in an Aristocrat family until turned, and wants to teach the vampire youth some manners and how to behave socially.
Pic(if possible):
Vampire High Somedarkdude

Last edited by I SEE DEAD THINGS!!!! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 am

Name: Heme
Bio: Heme is a halfbreed, she grew up thinking she was human, but she's half vampire and this is still a shock to her. She originally ran away, trying to make her problems disappear and they eventually caught up to her. Now she is stuck at school and she isn't sure how vamp life is going to treat her.
Pic:
Vampire High 1147596876_ereareyou

Name: Ezra
Bio: Ezra has always dreamed of being a teacher and now that he has had time to see the world, he figures its time to share all that he has learned. He has been pretty much everywhere and he wants every vampire to be as enthused about learning as he is. But when one of his students catches his eye, things are never going to be the same. Will he risk everything he worked for just to be with her? His job is on the line, and his heart is on the edge.
Pic:

Vampire High Playtime

Name: Ivy
Bio: Ivy has always been popular no matter where she goes. She didn't even have to try, its like there is an aura making the male race be drawn to her. To be perfectly honest, she's the school slut. She does anything for that rush.
Pic:

Vampire High 98374592745
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 am

((okay here we go.))

Roza entered her classroom, enjoying the smell of chalk. She was excited about the new year. Roza went to her desk and started to get things set up for her first class.

Kirill slowly made his way to school, dreading every minute of the what the year was going to be like. He never had any friends but that was fine with him. No one should have to deal with him and his past.

Drake was going over his mission in his head. He had to gain the vampires trust and gain info. He wasn't to let the vamps know that he is a human, let alone a slayer. If he did he would be dead. Looked at the school as it came into veiw. "Oh shit! What have I gotten myself into?" He muttered to himself. The school was large, like a gothic castle. "Well, there's no turning back now." With that Drake wen to his first day of Vampire High.
Back to top Go down
I SEE DEAD THINGS!!!!
Traditionally Biotic
I SEE DEAD THINGS!!!!

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 am

Jason Metal was already at Vampire High and was unpacking his things on he bed. Jason said, i wonder how this year will turn out... im a teacher and i look 10...
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 am

Heme slowly tucked her pink hair behind her ear as she walked up the steps. Vampire High read the words etched in stone about the door. She stood out with her hair and her pale skin and it had always gotten her into fights growing up. But this wasn't the streets. This was real and the now. She sighed and opened the doors and looked around. All the girls were in short skirts and revealing tops, but that wasn't what bothered her. It bothered her that she had to be here. She wasn't human, she was a vampire.

Ezra was a new teacher at Vampire High. He had graduated from there when he was younger and then he had traveled. He knew pretty much everything. A vampire's mind is like a steal trap. Information never escapes. He set his bag down by his desk and overlooked his classroom. It was his style, blackboard behind his desk and old fashioned wooden desks held together by pieces of iron. The wooden floors had been waxed. This was his new adventure and he was willing to take it. Nothing would mess that up.

Ivy smirked as she stood against the wall; all the boys staring open mouthed at her luscious figure. She had the body that all the girls envied and all the girls wanted. She was perfect with every dip and curve. Several boys had already made suggestive gestures toward her and she nodded to each of them. The next few years of this life were going to be quite fun.
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 am

Roza was ready. The first bell rang and the students started to slowly trickle in. Roza turned to the board and wrote her name.

Kirill sighed as the bell rang. He went to his locker and put things away. Then he headed to his first class.

Drake started to rush for the door when he noticed a vampire leaning against the wall. "Oh wow! Nice - um - eyes." He said to her. Then ran for his first class.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:42 am

Heme dodged the rush of foot traffic as other vamps ran to class. She ended up getting shoved into a boy at his locker. "I'm so sorry!" She said instantly turning red. She quickly bent down to grab her book, Generation Dead, so she could get out of his way before he yelled at her.

As the classroom began to fill, Ezra smiled. He loved the look of new faces, but he saw several girls eying him the way he had been looked at in high school. The look of lust. That was definetely not on the lesson plan.

Ivy raised her eyebrow after his retreating figure as she sized up his hind quarters. Nice. She thought.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Finding out about Julie
VampyreFreak

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:24 am

Name: Karena Drako
Description: Karena is a smart and agile girl, who hates to be stuck in one place too long. She is a student once again but can't stand the amount of time she is stuck in a class.
Pic: Vampire High Alissa10

Name: Jargun Gunn
Description: Jargun is a no non-sense man. He makes sure you listen and doesnt care if you forgot something.
Pic: Vampire High Fuckin10
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 am

Roza turned back around to see that more students have entered her classroom. Some of the males were staring at her. She shook her head and said "Please take your seats. We will begin in one minute."

Kirill went to the back of the classroom to an empty seat. He had to admit being in this class had it's perks, like being able to stare at a totally hot teacher. But with that thought, Kirill felt a tug at his heart. He couldn't have any feelings for anyone. If he did they might end up dead just like...
"Mind if I sit here?" asked a voice.

Drake entered the classroom right on time and went to the first seat he found. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked the vamp. He eyed him suspiosly but didn't say a word. So Drake just sat down, then he remembered that these blood suckers didn't have manners. He sttled in and pulled out his things, ready for the lecture and to gain as much knowledge as possible about the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 pm

RP's in GD? I had no idea! I want to join(:

Name: Jenny
Description: Jenny just tries to go along with the flow and try not to attract attention, but like always trouble follows her around. That is why she enrolled into the school, to hide. Besides her secret past, Jenny is sweet, honest, and really friendly.
Pic(if possible): Vampire High Alex_r10

Name: Oliver
Age: Oliver has only been a vampire for a few months, he is 18
Description: Oliver is not used to being a vampire yet and still still thinks he is a human. He is having a hard time grasping the consept. But other than that get to know the guy and he is an awesome dude(;
Pic(if possible): Vampire High Ands_b10
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 pm

(Oh, sorry. Uh Jenny is in well this color and Oliver is in brown? Lol)

I slid into Roza's class room smoothly. I scanned the students and smiled at the pretty girl. Vampire girl I then thought. I grabbed a seat in the back.

I walked down the empty hall towards class. Late on the first day, great way to start the year Jen I thought. I walked into Ezra's class room and everyone looked up, the boys scanning me up and down until their eyes rested on my chest. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I'm late" I said turning to the teacher, giving him an innocent look.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Finding out about Julie
VampyreFreak

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 am

I walked through the doors and sighed. A student again... I hated being a student. It really annoyed me to no end...I went to get my schedule and started finding my dorm and classes.

As I got to my new class of the year I sighed. Another year, another group of students who will annoy me.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
deadred
Margie
deadred

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 am

((GAH! SO many characters!))
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

((That's fine by me. This should be fun! Very Happy ))

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, please take out your books and open to Chapter 1:Electricity," Roza said. Some of the students didn't look tothrilled to be learning this information, but they must be the youner vampires. The older vampires looked thrilled and nervous. "Now over the years humans have invented new things that have become very useful. Electricity was one of those things. It makes someobjects work that need power to work..."

Roza had started class. It should be interesting If Kirill was interested. But the only reason he was here was to get his mind of the past. If it were at all possible, Kirill would have found a place to spend the rest of his miserable undead life with out the pain. But it was something he had to deal with. He tried to focus in on what was bing said. "So through out the year, I will have you all use devices that need electricity," said Roza.

Drake was in shock. Why would vampires be learing about electricity? It didn't make sense to him but staring at the hot vampire help make the time pass. "Who dicovered electricity?" asked the teacher. No one raised their hand so Drake did. "Yes, Drake," Roza gave him a smile
"I believe Benjamin Franklin is the one who discovered electricity." Drake replied
"Very good."
"The vamp next to Drake looked at him with a questioning look then turned back to to the lecture.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 pm

( Yeah, there are allot of char's. Lol, I keep having to scroll up to make sure who is everybody ;D )

I slouched in my chair, bored. Electricity. I mean come on, every one knows what electricity is! Even the oldest of Vamps would know, I thought. The teacher was pretty, but even staring at her could not help my yawning.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 pm

I kicked my feet back and forth as class started. Electricity? Really? What the hell was this? Oh..I said hell.

I gave the class an assignment, they had to read for the class period and give me the report in a couple of days. I had more than a few girls staring at me the way a teacher should now be looked at my a student, but this was not the human world. This was the vampire world.

I was late, as usual and I took my seat in front of a boy who I think I saw earlier. he was gaping at my short skirt and my revealing top. Hmmm this year was going to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 am

"So who can tell me some device that useselectricity?" Roza asked, looking around the class. "Kirill! What do you think uses electricity?"

Why did she have to call on me? "I think these things on the the ceiling use electricity. I beleive they are called lights" "Correct on both," Roza gave him a sweet smile that made him feel proud he knew one answer. "Does anyone else know of a device that uses electricity?"

Drake rolled his eyes and said, "Computers use electricity."
"Very good, Drake." Roza complimented.
Drake actually felt like he had helped this blood suckers learn something. Note to self: Do not participate in class too much.
Then the vamp next to him, Kirill?, leaned over and asked "What is a computer?" Drake looked over at him in shock.
"Are you serious? You don't know what a computer is?"
"Well lets nt ruin is curiousity, Drake," said Roza "We will have a whole month where we will learn about computers." Drake ndded his head. "Now does anyone else have a answer to my question?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm

I raised my hand, seeing if the teacher would call on me

'Ugh the teacher is making us read, I thought this class was going to be fun' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 pm

"Yes, Oliver," Roza said, with a tilt of the head. "What do you have for us?"
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 pm

"Well, Oliver, if you are not going to answer my question then I shall continue," Roza said, heading to the board. "Tonight's homework is for you all to find one item that needs electricity and what it is used for." Just then the bell rang. "Have a good day class." With that the studnet headed out of the classroom.

Kirill sighed and finished wrting down his homework. This was going to be boring. Why had he come here? No one cared about him. No one except.... Kirill Shook his head and left the classroom. He headed to his dorm so that he could relive the pain.

Drake thought that the homework sucked and he wasn't planning on doing it. The less these blood suckers knew the better. Drake packed his things and headed to the door.
"Have a good day, Roza." Drake said to her.
She looked at Drake ans smiled. "Have a good day, Drake. And good job today." Drake smiled and ndded, then left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire High   Vampire High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire High
Page 1 of 1