Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Apple of Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Apple of Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 pm

June 26, 2010, Saturday
Kissing in the Rain

I sat on my branch, my feet dangling, legs swinging. I loved the rain. I held on with one hand. My pink hair was dripping down into my eyes.
" Apple! " I heard my name and turned. Splashing through the puddles, my boyfriend, Fesko.
" Hey. " I smiled sweetly. Hyper as usual.
" What are you doing? You're gonna get sick. " He scolded. I sighed. He was protective over me, not in a bad way, but he was the only person I cared about. I grinned. " Join me. "
He grinned back and climbed up the tree to sit, holding me in his arms. I leaned into his chest breathing in the scent of his cologne. This was comfortable, surrounded by his warmth and kisses. " I love you, " He whispered as his lips trailed down my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips, sending excitment to my body and a smirk to him. " I love you. " I moaned as his embrace tightened and his kisses trailed on my skin.
He turned my face to his, pressing his lips to mine. I put my hands on his chest, pressing my body to his tighter. He chuckled and pulled away a few inches. " Not up here, " He whispered, stroking my hair. I don't really know what it was, but something triggered my hormones. It was wither the summer rain or the fact that his hands were on my waist. I was going with the second one. I nodded and started climbing down, with him behind me.
I jumped to the ground, landing on my feet in a puddle sending wwater through the air. I shivered slightly, my bare arms exposed to the wind and the drops. When I was younger I used to think that when it rained, it meant the angels were crying. Now I know that isn't true. Its nice to think that there are angels, not the kind you read about in children's stories, but like Renissance angels. Fighting with Fallen angels in wars. The sound of thunder shaking the sky as their swords connected in a duel.
When Fesko landed beside me, I jumped a little, putting my arms around his waist. " I want to try something, " He said, simply. I nodded and let him lift me up. I automatically put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist on instinct as I stared into his eyes. " Have you ever kissed in the rain? " He asked me.
I shook my head. " No, have you. "
" Yes. "
I glared at him. I hated hearing about when he was with other girls. He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine, making me forget everything. It was nice, the water deepening the feeling as my lips moved against his. I found myself wanting more than just his kisses and he could sense that. A low groan building in his throat as he thought with his hormones.
He pulled away. " I might not be able to control myself. " He looked down. "
" I never said you had to. "
" I want you to be ready, I don't want to just do it. "
I sighed. I was a virgin, he wasn't. He was the kind of guy that loved everyone, he fell hard and fell often. He wanted to love them so he did and he got hurt because of it. I hated seeing him hurt.
" I want you. " I whispered as I put my lips to his neck.
He groaned again, " Apple. " He breathed.
" Please? "
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Interesting. Is it going to have Mature content? I think it should. Of course I have no problem with that stuff. I like it so far. Its getting spicey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 am

June 27, 2010, Sunday
Kissing in the Rain part 2

My tongue intertwined with his as he carried me through the rain, and up the dirt road to his house. Fesko lived alone, he always had, since he was fifteen. It was warm out despite the chill from the rain. Water droplets dripped down between our lips, making me moan softly in bliss. He brushed my hair back out of my face, deepening the kiss. I knew the white house was just behind me, I knew this whole place by heart.
He walked slowly up the porch stairs and opened the screen door. He lived in a small old farmhouse, it was off the road so there was no one around to disturb you. I loved it here, it was peaceful. Anywhere with him in the world was a good place. The only place where I was supposed to be.
The water dripped off us as we stepped into the small hallway and went up the stairs. It was a scene from a movie, it was perfect. I loved the romantic scenes where the man carried the young girl up to bed and made love to her, I never thought it would happen to me. I was wrong and I was lucky to have him, but it was still a mystery to me, why I was chosen as his. Some would say fate stepped in or it was destiny. I'm not sure what I believe in, so I just call it luck. Pure luck.
He walked slow, savoring the moments. I opened my eyes slowly looking at his face. He was perfect for me. I reached my hand up and stroked his cheek, causing him to stop and look at me. His eyes were the most intense I had ever seen and I got lost in them quite often.
" Apple, " He whispered. " I love you, and I want to make love to you. But I don't want you to say yes, to make me happy. I want you to do it when you know you are ready. I can wait and it doesn't have to be today. I'll always love you and its not a feeling that fades in time. "
I felt a tear tug at the corner on my eye, but it blended with the raindrops. " I want to. " I whispered back. I had waited, and I was getting feelings, this was right. I would have no regret giving myself to him. " I love you. " My green eyes stared at him, with passion, the heat already rising between us.
" Okay, " He smiled, holding me tighter. I pressed myself to him, shivering in pleasure and at the difference between the heat our skin made, with the chill from the rain. I heard the click as he turned the door knob to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 am

June 28, 2010, Monday
Behind Closed Doors

I threw my body back on the bed, him on top of me. He was going to be gentle, but I didn't quite want to be. I smiled up at him as he straddled my hips. I reached forward and pulled his shirt off. My eyes widened as I trailed my fingers over the hard muscles on his chest. I sat up and licked the water drops off his chest.
" Oh baby," He murmured. I pushed my shirt up to my bra line. His kisses covered me, leaving a heated mark on every spot. He lifted my shirt over my head, looking at me, my body. I had never shown my body to anyone and I was glad he was the first. My first. I put his hands on my breast, his fingers tracing over the lace.
" You're so beautiful. " He leaned down to kiss my neck. My breaths caught in my throat, I couldn't stand it when he did this, it was a teasing move. I loved the feeling of his weight on me, it made it more real.
I slowly put my hands down to my waist, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling down the zipper. He watched my movements, as he got off me, pulling at the ankles and tugging them off me. I watched him toss them to the side with my other wet clothes. My eyes scanned over him as he unbuttoned his jeans and his boxers. I sat up, taking off my bra and panties.
" Apple, I want to make love to you. I promise to be gentle, it'll only hurt for a minute. " His head went down to my thighs, he stroked the skin and slowly inserted a finger into my warmth. I moaned as he licked my sweetness and pulled his finger back, I was ready for him.

I looked at her. She was as small and delicate as a flower. I was hard and huge, I wasn't quite sure how I was going to fit inside her.
I slowly brought myself up to her and slowly, inch by inch entered her until I filled her. I was surrounded in her fire. I watched her face. " I know I'm causing you pain. " I looked down, afraid to move. " No. " She said. " It doesn't hurt that much. " I knew I did, but I began to move against her, and soon the room was filled with sounds of our pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:22 pm

June 29, 2010, Tuesday
French Toast

I held Apple toclose to my chest as she slept. She was okay, or that is what she told me after we were donte making love. I knew I had hurt her a little, but I hoped I was gentle enough. Finally, I drifted off to sleep, with her close to my heart.
I woke up when my phone buzzed, vibrating off the dresser onto the floor. I groaned and sat up, but I was caught in his vise-like grip. I pushed him off and leaned over the side of the bed, grabbing my phone. It was a text message from my friend, Austin.
Where were u? We had plans! Txt me.
I slapped my forehead groaned. It was movie night. Every Thursday night we hung out and watched movies and pigged out. Fesko didn't mind Austin because I had known Austin since we were in diapers. He wasn't a threat to him and he had never came onto me.
I looked at Fesko's sleeping face. He was calm and looked at peace. I smiled and groaned a little as my hand went down to my hips. I was sore, but I had, had worse. As I slid my legs over the side of the bd I noticed a small red stain. Popped cherry.
The sunlight came through the window, sending a slight glow on the tan of his back. What time was it anyway? It said 9:00 on the digital clock across the room. It must be the next day, because it was late afternoon when we were outside, in the rain. I felt the bed shift as he sat up and looked around, still drowsy. " What's goin' on? " He slurred.
" Hey babe. " I whispered and put my arms around him.
" This is sexy. "
" Remind me to stay over more often. " I kissed his chest, hearing a groan in response, making me smile.
" Are you hungry? " He wiped his eyes waking up.
" No. " I lied, I wanted to stay like this forever, but my stomach growled giving me away. Traitor.
" I'll make you whatever you want. " He sat up and walked across the room to his dresser where he put on a pair of fresh boxers. I stood up slowly ignoring the slight pain, wrapping the blanket around me. " You look beautiful. " He wrapped his arms around me, sighing. We stood like this for a few minutes.
" Can we have french toast? " I whispered, my eyes closing as my head rested on his chest.
" Of course. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

June 30, 2010, Wednesday
French Toast part 2

I wrapped the blanket closer around myself, shivering slightly. Fesko saw me and brought me one of his shirts. I smiled and unwrapped the blanket and pulled the shirt over my head.
As we walked downstairs I couldn't help, but think that it might be wrong for me to have taken her virginity now. Was it the right time? Before I met Apple, there was no wrong time, I would just give any girl a night of pleasure and satisfaction. Apple changed me, and I never admitted to anyone just how much. Even lied to myself about it. When she spoke I immediately came back to the real world from my thoughts. " Its nice that you would cook for me. "
" Anything for my lady. " I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her back to my chest. I moved the hair out of the way and put my lips to her neck. I heard a soft moan as I rubbed her shoulders. Her arm bent back as she put it around my neck, keeping my there. I couldn't do this all the time, she might think I was a sex addict. I pulled away and chuckled. " Apple, lets gets you something to eat. " I let go of her and walked into the kitchen where she immediately sat on a stool at the counter. I wasn't a terrible cook, I had to grow up taking car of myself so I knew a few tricks or so.
I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet over the sink, and some eggs from the fridge, as I sort of made my way with speed around the kitchen, you could say it looked inhuman.
Cinnamon, vanilla, milk.
I grabbed the bread when I was done mixing and a frying pan as I turned the burner on high.
" Impressive, for a man. " She giggled.
" What is that supposed to mean? " I dipped the first slice of bread into the batter and then placed it in the pan.
" Its rare to find a man who cooks, much less also looks good while doing it. " She did that little purring thing she does when she tries to be sexy. Not that it wasn't sexy, but I really didn't want to burn the food because I had a hard on'. I clenched my jaw trying to ignore the knot forming in my stomach. " So what do you want to do after breakfast? " We had plans, but I didn't know if they still applied or not.
" First, I have to call Austin, yesterday was movie night. "
Austin was her best friend, the only other guy in her life. He did everything with her. I wasn't jealous of him, he had known her since they were babies and had never been without her. They were inseparable until she met me. He didn't know about me at first, he didn't want Apple hurt and since I was new in town, everyone was curious. Finally, after what happened last fall, he trusted me. I had saved both of their lives.
" I didn't know we would fall asleep or I would have driven you. "
" No, I could have ran. " She ran everywhere.
" I don't want you running in the dark. " I flipped the toast to the other side.
" Don't worry. "
" Apple, how can I not worry? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 am

July 1, 2010, Thursday
Did we?

I thought about that, how could he not worry about me again, after what happened? I had almost been raped and then after that I had taken off and disappeared for a few days.
I shook the thoughts out of my head. I thought about last night how we had came up to bed and taken our clothes off and then-- we went straight to making love. I felt my face change. " Fesko. " I whispered.
I froze, and slowly turned around. " What is it? "
" Did we... you know, use anything. "
" Like? " I was too afraid that she might leave to think clearly about what she meant.
" A condom. "
I dropped the pan back on the stove and stared at the wall. I hadn't used anything. " Umm, I don't think so. " Then I remembered. " I thought you were on the pill. "
" I stopped taking it. "
I took the pan off the stove so it wouldn't burn and went to sit by her. " I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so careless. "
" No, its not that, I mean I want a baby sort of, I just didn't want it now. "
" Apple, you're sixteen. " I watched her look down. What had I just done?
" Don't worry about it, there is still a chance. " How could she be smiling? I could have gotten her pregnant. " Can we eat? I'm hungry. " I couldn't help, but smile at her as I went back to the stove.
Why was I so happy about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 am

July 4, 2010, Sunday
The reason why, number one

I hadn't thought about getting pregnant, and I trusted Fesko enough to know he didn't have and STD or an STI. I probably would have known if he did, having gifts told me things. All my friends had everything.
A family, I just stayed at friend's houses, wherever I was allowed to crash. I didn't have any brothers and sisters.
I didn't know who my real parents were.
But if I did have a baby, it would be mine. Fesko and the baby were mine.
If there was a baby.
Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

It's amazing! Keep going or i might cry if u stop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple of Wonderland   Apple of Wonderland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple of Wonderland
Page 1 of 1