Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Actor Ideas for Tommy

Go down 
+17
Bekki
x.ZombieOli.x
kimberlymhale.abh
Lucky4193
trad torii
Axel
Tommy's _Pheobe
libbyxlovesxu
Danielle
gothic_angel
Kiera!!!!
HopeNight
Karen DeSonne
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
Raschel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Tom Felton= WIN.

and some major sexiness...

he makes the fangirls go squee.
Cute
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:30 am

EvilGu wrote:
I'm sorry to have to do this....but it does say our dream actors, right?

Ok, here it goes.

Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 Tom-Felton-tom-felton-7279312-856-4

Tom Felton is such a great actor, and he fits the profile. He's the same age as me I love you

He might be a tad old, but if the movie were to be made in the next couple of years I think it would be ok....

I have to say, Rupert Grint wouldn't work in my mind at all...Maybe as a lesser character, but not in a main role like Tommy. As it is, as Ron, he's always being pushed to the side...I wonder if it's cause the directors don't feel his acting ability is up to it? They give all of Ron's lines form the books to Hermione all the time lol. Though I must say in his defense that he has been in quite a few other movies...

Anywho, back to Tom. Haha. Tom=Tommy? I approve.

HOT DAMN!!
can i please steal him??

xx
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 pm

EvilGu wrote:

Ok, here it goes.

Tom Felton is such a great actor, and he fits the profile. He's the same age as me I love you

He might be a tad old, but if the movie were to be made in the next couple of years I think it would be ok....

I have to say, Rupert Grint wouldn't work in my mind at all...Maybe as a lesser character, but not in a main role like Tommy. As it is, as Ron, he's always being pushed to the side...I wonder if it's cause the directors don't feel his acting ability is up to it? They give all of Ron's lines form the books to Hermione all the time lol. Though I must say in his defense that he has been in quite a few other movies...

we all wan someone hot right? He doesnt really cut it for me... But im stubborn on hot guys....
But this guy is kinda ugly.
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

i think Alex Pettyfer
NO Twilight Characters, i love twilight but dont mix them together and they will be all those annoying fangirls who only love the movie and stuff because of the characters who play them.
Back to top Go down
http://monstermo.tumblr.com
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 am

Axel wrote:
OHMYGOD, LUCKY, I LOVE YOUR SIGGY PICTURE!!!!!!
:DDDD

You can use my siggy picture if you'd like I dont mind. I could make one for you but its been a while since I made that one so I cannot promise anything on how good it might be. Plus I don't have a lot of ideas on what else to make...? so yeah, if ya want it you can have it I even made spray z but its kind of like spray paint cause i didnt think the zombies would be able to use anything with a smaller tap on it.
Back to top Go down
lavivi
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Karen DeSonne wrote:
No offence to all the twilight fans out there, i love twilight myself but it really does annoy me when people think that the cast for twilight are perfect for GenDead....'cause i really don't think they are =\
they're a tad too old..
jackson rathborne mybe but no rpattz..... and you are right karen
Back to top Go down
BabyBear54
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
BabyBear54

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

EvilGu wrote:

Ok, here it goes.

God Hes Too Hot!!!!!!!

I would not be paying atention to the movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor Ideas for Tommy   Actor Ideas for Tommy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actor Ideas for Tommy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3