Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Dead End (A new kind of generation)

Go down 
+4
Bennett
ezzy*star
kixez_dead
deadred
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Dead End   (A new kind of generation) Empty
PostSubject: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 am

This is the story of teenagers who woke up and don't have anywhere to go. They have special abilities so the government is trying to hunt them down. They keep picking up stray psychics along the way. (Anyone can join at anytime.)
-Make up your own characters.

Name: Cassie Hughs
Sex:Female
Bio.: Cassie is a Push and a Watcher. She can see things ahead of time and make anyone do anything she wants. She has been alone for six months now and is on her own.
Looks: Red hair down to her waist, ivory skin and black eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
kixez_dead
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Name:Dayne
sex:Female
Bio:Dayne is a Push and A Hearer,She can Litsen in on Peoples thoughts and make people do what she wants.She's Been living a double Life For 3 months since she found out about her abilities.
looks. Long Black hair up to her Chest.Caramel Skin,Green Eyes.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 am

((Hey Kix, we can start when ever because remember we are supposed to pick up people on the way. We both start out alone so it doesn't matter if we met yet or not. I'm gonna go ahead and start.))

There are secret organizations within our governments. They are trained to hunt us down and turn us into soldiers. I had seen a movie that was almost exactly like this. Its was called Push. Yes, it was real. But it didn't have anything to do with zombies like me. Being called a zomby didn't bother me. I tried not to associate with anyone. Anyway they don't hunt down any specific people. Just psychics like me. Usually when you die, you don't keep your "gifts".
I was a Push and a Watcher. A Push was somebody who can make their thoughts your own. Basically I can make anyone do whatever I want. It was good when somebody was after you. You had to make direct contact with your eyes. A Watcher was someone that could see the future. Right now, my story wasn't that great. I saw psychics from all over disappearing.
I was just one person. And I was alone.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

(Okay gotcha! Are all physics dead?)

I mean i have to admit when i first got my powers i was freaked out! i tried telling my friends but i saw they would be majorly prejudiced. so i stayed on my own. Just me and my motorcycle Tammy. No its not weird that i named my motorcycle. I have to stay on the move i have mastered my puch powers these past few months but the hearer powers.They scare me i hear everything. and its a pain.Literally. I couldnt sleep but i found sleeping in water toned things down. So you can say i'm addicted to the water now. I just need to keep my powers hidden...I dont want anyone to kno but me.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 pm

((They don't have to be. I guess.))

I was Cassie Hughs. I was 16. I drove a motorcycle. That was my baby. It was jet black. Harley Davidson.
It was a gift, before I died.Thank you dad. I wondered if my parents would have accepted me if I had gone to them. If I could have gone to them. My parents were taken away by the government when they didn't tell them about me. I was in Seattle at the moment. I wondered what it would be like to meet someone like me.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm

If my Brother could see me now he'd say,Dayne what are you doing? But i needed to stay away from people so i'm just on the road somewhere in northern California. I hate the government for killing my brother. He was all i had left,So now i'm just a 17 yearold Highschool drop out with this huge secret! I mean sure i would love to meet someone who understands me,shares my problems but right now only tammy understands. I revved my Bike and and shot down an emty highway.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:06 pm

I was doing 95 and noobody dared to stop me. My bike was a phantom. I thought about my life. I had to drop out of school when I died. More like I was forced to not come back. I was withdrawed. I was an orphan. I had nowhere to go. I was an only child and the government had my parents. They were probably dead. Or close to it. The drugs would make sure that they either survived or died. Not that many people survived the change. I was the only one to escape.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm

I had to be in Washington state now,It wasn't too long off before i was to reach Seattle. I stopped off in a diner at a rest stop. It was getting dark and i needed to find a Hotel I needed a bathtub to sleep in.This noise was going to start killing my head. And my Ipod the battery was runing low. When it cutts off, i'd be able to hear everyones thoughts. You know i should really learn how to control it,But it hurts too much.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 pm

I was in downtown Seattle when I had to stop to get some gas. I had been riding around all day and it was almost dark now. I had to get a hotel room or something. I could go on forever, but it was better that I didn't.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 pm

i saw a small hotel across the streets the less guests in the hotel the better. After i finished my meal i headed over there.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I watched the total go up on the pump. I saw a hotel down the street across from a diner. I would swing by the store and see how many people were there. I took out my debit card and swiped it. I kicked my bike to life and roared down the street, I looked out and saw that there weren't that many vehicles in the lot so I pulled in front of the lobby. I would get my stuff later.
As I walked through the doors I saw a girl checking in. I sensed some psychic energy and wondered if she was in Division, but decided to play it cool.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

My Ipod had died out my head was starting to kill me with all the thoughts i'd been hearing. Untill i heard someone thinking about,no It must have been my thoughts. After i got my room key i walked really fast To the 3rd floor. I didnt want to get into an elavator too many people. I needed to charge my ipod and quick. I got into the room and threw my things on the bed i searched fo an outlet. I saw one and plugged in my charger,But i couldnt find my ipod. I went searching through my things. Where was it. My head was killing me i laid down on the bed covering my ears.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm

On her hurry out of the lobby she dropped her Ipod. I picked it up and went to the desk. I got a room and followed her energy so I could give it back to her.
Back to top Go down
ezzy*star
Traditionally Biotic
ezzy*star

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 pm

(you guys got any room for me?)
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

(you know it star!)

I Couldn't take it anymore I needed to find my ipod. I sat up quickly and opened my door to find a girl standing in front of me. I looked in her hands she was holding my ipod. Then i ring of thoughts just hit my head and my hands shot to my ears nd i squatted down. "ahh" i said "My ipod" i said weakly.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:47 am

I handed it to her. SHe was not from the government to hunt me down, she was just like me. I handed her the Ipod and started to walk away. I had done my job, I should probably get some stuff from the store before lost my mind. If that had not already happened...
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:40 am

"Wait!" i screamed. I couldn't move. the pain was hurting me too much."Please plug it in!" i said.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

I ran into her room and looked for the outlet, plugged it in and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

I grabbed it and put the earphones in my ears. And put it on full blast. I had to drown out everything before i could turn it down some. I blasted "Lies" by Evanescence. My head finally stopped hurting. I looked at the girl who as just staring at me. I turned down my ipod some so i could hear her speak,"Sorry." i said to her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:26 am

I shrugged and started walking for the door. This was normal to me. I seriously had, had worse or weirder, whichever, happen. Like the guy who had to burn himself to feel the pain. I had met him in Santa Fe. He had me brand his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Name: Charity May
Sex:Female
Bio.: Charity is a watcher and a hearer she's been trying to get as far away from her family as fast as she can since she got her license
Looks:Dark brown hair with dark purple bangs to her shoulders really pale skin Light,light blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

I woke up in my hotel room still half asleep. I leaned over and looked at my clock. Shoot i was really late. The plan had been to wake up early and get the heck out of here. Even after i had gotten my hearer powers under control for the most part busy places still made my head ache. I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall only then did i see someone exiting a room it was to late i ran into them."i am soo sorry i said standing up"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm

I turned and ran into her. I jumped back. " I'm sorry... "
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I put me earphones in and turned up the music really loud,To drown out the noise. After my head stopped throbbing i turned the music down some. I could see two more people outside my door. I looked at the girl who helped me. "Thank you so much you have no idea." I said.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

I looked at her and smiled. I don't know why, but I held out my hand. " Cassie Hughes. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead End (A new kind of generation)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next