Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?

Go down 
+5
gendeadislove
Axel
tildeathdouspart
Blaze
deadred
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tnybutdangerous
Traditionally Biotic
tnybutdangerous

What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: pondering...   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:58 pm

I just finished reading Kiss Of Life, [i know i'm a bit behind Wink] and I'm completely upset. How could Dan leave us hanging like that? I'm completely ecstatic that Adam stayed with Pheobe, but I KNOW there's gonna be difficulties in the road from now on with them. I also have a feeling someone's gonna find out about where Tak and the rest of his "people" are hiding. Sad Does anyone else want Pete to become a zombie? because I sure as heck would... Karma. Wink I really just want to find out what happened to Karen. I'm secretly hoping either a) she walked/crawled away or b) father fitzpatrick took her in when he took melissa in. Razz But a girl can only hope. Razz I have so many predictions and quesitons, but i guess i'll spare you guys all of them and just wait for the next installment. Wink
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

jeeze. thats a lot to say. lol. i agree with a ot of what you had to say tho.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 pm

That is a lot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
tildeathdouspart
Traditionally Biotic
tildeathdouspart

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm

so...? passing strange... that's the 3rd? my library doesnt have it yet so i cant read it...
Back to top Go down
tildeathdouspart
Traditionally Biotic
tildeathdouspart

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

is it even out yet? when did/does it?
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm

it is the third book and it came ou June 1 so it may be too soon for ur library to have gotten it
Back to top Go down
tildeathdouspart
Traditionally Biotic
tildeathdouspart

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 pm

ok... I saw something somewhere about Karen... has anybody read it? that way i dont spoil anything
Back to top Go down
tildeathdouspart
Traditionally Biotic
tildeathdouspart

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Karen DeSonne always passed as a normal (if pale) teenager; with her friends, with her family, and at school. Passing cost her the love of her life. And now that Karen’s dead, she’s still passing—this time, as alive. Karen DeSonne just happens to be an extremely human-like zombie. Meanwhile, Karen’s dead friends have been fingered in a high-profile murder, causing a new round of antizombie regulations that have forced them into hiding. Karen soon learns that the “murder” that destroyed their non-life was a hoax, staged by Pete Martinsburg and his bioist zealots. Obtaining enough evidence to expose the fraud and prove her friends’ innocence means doing the unthinkable: becoming Pete’s girlfriend. Karen’s only hope is that the enemy never realizes who she really is—because the consequences would be worse than death.

Its like a description... I found it one goodreads.com.

Here's the page.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7031827-passing-strange
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 pm

isnt that on the inside front cover of the jacket?? i may be mistaked, i just know i read that somewhere before . . .
Back to top Go down
tildeathdouspart
Traditionally Biotic
tildeathdouspart

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:54 pm

probably is... like i've said i havent read or seen the book so i didnt know
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

o. yeah i forgot you havent see it yet.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

seen**
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Fives pages? too long to read. Im just gonna jump into this conversation and pretend I know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
attacker3x
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 am

I think that this is my favorite book of the series so far. Walking through Karen's perspective was thrilling. She was my favorite character before this, and one of the most intriguing that we've run across in Daniel Water's world of the "undead". Not quite trad and not quite a zombie; She's the most unique in the new world they walk. I had a feeling that I knew some of the things to come. Other things took me by surprise. I fell even more in love with Tak, kind of started to dislike Pop-eye, and I thought that Tamara was amazing. I hope that there is more Tak and Tamara in the next book. Smile And Pete... Hmmm... he earned my human compassion, but he's still twisted. I'm envisioning the havoc him and the reverend are going to wreak. Maybe we'll see Tommy too. KEEP THEM COMING!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?   What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking forward to in Passing Strange?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3