Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Kiba the Cadaver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba
Traditionally Biotic
Kiba

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 am

My name is Kerry, aka Kiba. I'm from Andover, England (American origins, of course. I'm not the first English zombie) - it's about an hour from London, or twenty minutes from Basingstoke.

My favourite character is most definitely Adam. He's just beautiful, isn't he?

I found the Generation Dead forums through a friend who wants to have Daniel Waters' babies.

I'm a zombie Kiba the  Cadaver Icon_biggrin

I died in the ocean after I went swimming with some friends during the Summer holidays. I'd always been afraid of the sea, so I guess it was like the ultimate cosmic joke on me.

I've been gone a year and a half now - I've just got back the fine motor functions to pick up my old art habits again.

I'm nearly seventeen now, but I died when I was fifteen.

What I miss most about being alive? Probably being able to binge on Ben and Jerrys while watching my favourite movies. I always had a bit of a freaky thing about liking the sensation of coldness inside me - now, if I tried, it wouldn't make a difference, since I'm always cold now.

The coolest thing about being a zombie is probably that it shows just who your true friends are. The people who stuck by me are amazing. Silky, my best friend, helped me learn to move again - we practised by turning the pages of my favourite books. I never knew turning a page required such specific movement before.

I don't think my family on my dad's side even know I'm a zombie. They all live up North. But my family down here are very supportive - I don't know if you could say it helped that they're agnostic, so they didn't think I was part of the apocalypse or something! They do treat me a lot like glass now, though, and I hate that. How can I learn to do things for myself if they keep opening doors for me, or always try to physically lift me out of a chair? I love them, but it's hard, sometimes.

My most humiliating moment was about a week after I died. I was walking - well, shuffling - down town with Silky and this guy called Ben jumped out at me and kicked me in the stomach - I fell over and vomited up sea water that had been left in my belly. It was awful.

Visible signs of zombiism? I suppose my left leg doesn't move quite as fast as my right leg can, and my fingers often curl up and won't move - Silky is typing for me right now. My speaking is a little slower than the average zombie's, which can be frustrating for me and my friends. it means I always laugh too late when they tell a good joke.

My ambition is to join Tommy on our quest for zombie rights.

"If I were alive today, I would..." ... Probably appreciate Silky a whole lot more. When I was alive I never thought of him as much at all - just as another one of my friends. I never realised just how beautiful he is.

Ta - Kiba =]

Last edited by Kiba on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Aw! Hey Kiba! I'm Blaze and welcome to the Huanted House!
I died by choking on gum, and have been dead for a year now.
That's really cool you have a good friend like Silky, who cares so much about you. Kiba the  Cadaver 895589
Thats really sweet!
Oh well, if you ever need someone to talk to on here, I'm your gal! haha
Anyway's, Welcome! Kiba the  Cadaver 587366
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Traditionally Biotic
Kiba

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanks Blaze. Jeez - Gum? You choked on gum? That must have sucked so bad! You suffered a minty fresh doom!

Unless it wasn't mint. In which case, my bad, that joke was in bad taste. Sorry, I have a seriously bad habit of making jokes like that. I think I've been around too many zombies with that kind of humour...

But thanks for replying an' all. Looks like you're real prolific in the forum. Thanks for noticing little ol' me Kiba the  Cadaver 609151

Ta - Kiba xx
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Haha, yeah, I coked on my gum druing homeroom math. Scared the crap out of me at first, then I got annoyed because no one attempted the hymlic maneuver. Lol
Hey, I thought the joke was funny!
Though, I did die a friuty death actually
Haha, no problem, you seem really cool Kiba. Kiba the  Cadaver Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiba the  Cadaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba the Cadaver   Kiba the  Cadaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba the Cadaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-