Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Trying again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clonechild
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
clonechild

Trying again Empty
PostSubject: Trying again   Trying again I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Mkay, so I acted like a total n00b and totally missed the whole "How to introduce yourself" thing until literally five minutes ago, so I just deleted my previous thread and decided to start over.

So...

My name, for all intensive purposes, is Clone. If you don't like it, deal with it. If you would like to know why, please PM me and I will be glad to elaborate. Otherwise, call me Clone. That is who I am.

I am from the great United States! Really, I'm not exactly "from" anywhere. I was born in Oklahoma, then moved around a lot. I guess I like to say that I am from New York since I have family there and I resided there for 8 years. I have currently been exiled to the hills of Tennessee, but that's a different story entirely. I'm full of stories, aren't I? I'm a writer, so I guess that's what I do.

My favorite character is Karen. She is everything I am not. Pretty, wonderful, charismatic. I guess I envy her to the point of idolization, if that makes sense. I am not good at making sense to others, so I am sorry if you don't get what I say. Just tell me if this is the case.

Dan Waters told me about the forums. Word's getting around!

And I'm a supporter. I have a very close friend from New York who died recently. She came back quickly, but nobody has really been there for her, so she hasn't really come back yet, if you know what I mean by that. And here I am, stuck in the hills, unable to do anything about it. I feel like a terrible friend, but I'm trying to be there in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Trying again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying again   Trying again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh Hello Clone welcome to the forums (lol, again) I'm Blaze
Back to top Go down

Trying again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: