Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
undeadgalwithpower99
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
undeadgalwithpower99

hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 Empty
PostSubject: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:15 pm

What is your name? my name is......... madison

Where are you from? ohio

Who is your fav. character? my fave..........character is.........................Adam

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?i fallowed..................the links................at mysocalledundead.com

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? i am a...................zombie

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme**

1. How did you die? i was.................shoot

2. How long have you been gone? 2.........years

3. Death age/true age? 13/2

4. What do you miss most about being alive? having..........emotions about.......things and..............people

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? if you ...................get hit to.........the ground...............you can get right..............back up

6. How did your family react to you coming back? they were..........shocked and.......a little scared shock

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? don't have one

8. Visible signs of zombiism? don't............eat.......black circles............around my eyes

9. Goals/ambition? to be........loved and to feel........alive by the...............one who i ...............love

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." get revenge................on the person..............who killed me
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm

hey hun welcome to the forums! I know getting shot must've been awfyl but atleast it was a quick death, slow ones suck i have experience:(. If you need anyhelp feel free to message me
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm

hello, welcome to the forum, i second what k@ said
Back to top Go down
undeadgalwithpower99
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
undeadgalwithpower99

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:48 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:31 pm

ur very welcome
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

welcome to the forums. =D. hows you?
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm

did i already tell you that i LOVE your avatar, cuz if i didnt...i LOVE your avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm

hello, and welcome.
i see your also from ohio. do you like it here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99   hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi........i'm..........undeadgalwithpower99
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: